- Anton du Beke riled up fans by mispronouncing Oti Mabuse’s name (Picture: BBC)Viewers of Strictly Come Dancing were left fuming after Anton du Beke appeared to pronounce Oti Mabuse’s name wrong on the show. Anton has been standing in for Oti’s sister, Motsi Mabuse, on the judging panel after she had to self-isolate following an urgent trip to Germany. On Saturday’s show Anton managed to rile up the audience after he critiqued Oti and Bill Bailey’s routine.
Megan Barton-Hanson addresses Scott Disick’s bizarre DM: ‘I didn’t know if it was a joke or if Eyal sent it’Megan Barton-Hanson spoke out about Scott Disick’s random rant in her DMs (Picture: Getty)Megan Barton-Hanson has spoken out for the first time since Scott Disick slid into her DMs to order her to apologise to Eyal Booker, saying her ‘mind was blown’ at his message. The Love Island star had shared a message exchange between her and Scott after he sent her a DM ordering her to send a written apology to Eyal for ‘mugging him off’ on the show. She revealed in
- Great British Bake Off’s Luis Troyano died in October, aged 48 (Picture: BBC)Great British Bake Off bosses honoured late contestant Luis Troyano at the end of an emotional finale.The amateur baker died last month, following a battle with oesophageal cancer, at the age of 48.He competed in Bake Off season five in 2014, finishing the show as runner-up to Nancy Birtwhistle.In the final moments of the episode – shortly after Peter Sawkins won the show – a picture of Luis was shown,
- A 1977 LX Torana owned by motor-racing legend John Harvey could become the most expensive Holden in history when it goes up for auction this Saturday.
- President-elect Joe Biden said he's about to get access to the presidential daily briefing and that his staff is speaking to Dr. Anthony Fauci about the coronavirus pandemic.
- The incident occurred just after 2:20am on Tuesday morning at a home in the 2400 block of Cincinnati Avenue, near to North General McMullen Drive, on the west side of San Antonio, Texas.
- MasterChef: The Professionals viewers were left in a state of confusion after one of the four contestants was mysteriously edited out of the show tonight due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Three households will be able to form exclusive Christmas bubbles for five days (Picture: Reuters/Getty)Families across the country will be overjoyed after the Government announced that three households will be able to mix for five days over Christmas.
The UK’s four nations said this year’s celebrations won’t be ‘normal’, but after thrashing out a joint deal, households will be allowed to form ‘bubbles’ between December 23 and 27.With the exception ofthe
- A Ryanair flight to Dublin and an Air Baltic flight to Tallinn, Estonia, were the only services that departedtoday. The terminal was so quiet that even a robin managed to sneak in.
- The Wilmington computer repair shop owner who handed a copy of Hunter Biden's hard drive over to Rudy Giuliani has closed his shop and skipped town.
- The family were forced to rock hop across the crocodile-infested East Alligator River, in Kakadu National Park in the Northern Territory after their car got bogged trying to cross the river.
- Wanda Herr, 19, was last seen in 1976, when she was living in a group home near the city of Gresham.
- The St George Illawarra forward, 29, has pleaded not guilty to five counts of aggravated sexual assault, saying the encounter in a North Wollongong unit in December 2018 was consensual.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer gives injury updayes on Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Victor Lindelof ahead of Southampton clashVictor Lindelof has a back injury (Photo by Catherine Ivill/Getty Images)Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is hopeful Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Victor Lindelof will recover from knocks in order to face Southampton on Sunday.The pair were taken off after an hour in United’s 4-1 win against Turkish side Istanbul Basaksehir at Old Trafford on Sunday night.Lindelof has been struggling with a back injury since the start of the season and he’s been playing through the pain barrier in
- Shane Richie smashed his task on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here (Picture: ITV)I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! viewers were left fuming over Shane Richie’s trial, branding it ‘easy’.The EastEnders star, 56, smashed the Cruel Jewels task on Tuesday after he was forced to crawl around surrounded by 200 spiders – and came away with all 12 stars.His campmates were thrilled by the news, which came at the end of a tense few days in Gwrych Cast
- Three-year-old Tesco superfan Jacob Waterworth, who lives with the genetic condition mosaic klinefelter syndrome, even has his own ID badge from the supermarket
- Nurse Jodi Doering made headlines nationwide last week after she appeared on CNN and described treating 'so many' COVID-19 patients who refuse to accept their diagnosis before they die.
Jobsworths say it will take SEVEN YEARS and £140m to repair Hammersmith Bridge, but a fix is at handROBERT HARDMAN: There is a short-term quick-fix to Hammersmith Bridge at hand. It comes courtesy of a London family with a long and distinguished track record in such things.
- Whitehall sources told the Mail that 'very few' parts of the country would be placed in Tier One - the only level in which indoor socialising with other households will be allowed.
- Have you seen these ravers? (Picture: Avon and Somerset Police)Detectives are on the lookout for these ravers after police were pelted with bottles as they tried to break up a warehouse party.
After catching wind of the event in South Gloucestershire on Halloween, officers were quickly deployed to stop more people entering the warehouse.
But by the time a cordon was in place an estimated 500 and 700 people were already inside, some of whom lobbed objects at police as they tried to do their jobs.
- Emma Hunt, 40, and Alec Maguire, 41, shared a memorable second date after Maguire fell 200ft during a romantic hill walk in the Lake District on Saturday. The pair shared a first kiss regardless.
- Chancellor Rishi Sunak’s praise for Marcus Rashford will be hollow words unless he invests in decency, raising incomes to give every child a fair start in life
- Essex County Council - which has increased council tax by an average of £50 in the past year - spent £3,769 on a painting of its chairman, John Jowers.
- The UK's GP clinics are in preparation mode as a vaccine could be approved for use 'within days' once regulators receive final submissions from researchers
I’m A Celebrity 2020: Jessica Plummer and Shane Richie to take on Wednesday’s gruesome Bushtucker TrialJessica will take on the trial with Shane (Picture: ITV)Jessica Plummer and Shane Richie have been voted in by the public to take on Wednesday’s gruesome Bushtucker Trial.The pair will both be taking on the challenge on Sickening Stalls, which involves drinking a range of disgusting drinks.It looks set to be one of the most disgusting trials yet, with all manager of strange cocktails for the pair to endure.It’s the second eating and drinking trial of the series, with Beverley Callard
Bruno Fernandes backing Marcus Rashford to be Champions League top scorer after Manchester United beat Istanbul BasaksehirBruno Fernandes celebrates with Marcus Rashford as Manchester United beat Istanbul Basaksehir (Getty)Bruno Fernandes is supporting Marcus Rashford’s push to be the Champions League’s top scorer this season as Manchester United sealed a 4-1 victory over Istanbul Basaksehir on Tuesday evening.Fernandes’ stunning strike opened the scoring for United and the Portugal international doubled his tally in the 19th minute.However, Fernandes passed up the chance to score an early hat-tri
- Ana Suda and Martha 'Mimi' Hernandez, both US citizens, said their constitutional rights were violated when they were detained in the parking lot outside a store in Havre, Montana in 2018.
- Caption: Rishi Sunak in new ?4,000,000,000 spending spree to get people back into workPicture: GettyThe Chancellor is planning to help thousands of unemployed people back into work as part of a multi-billion pound package announced in his first Spending Review tomorrow. Rishi Sunak says his ‘number one priority’ is protecting jobs and livelihoods amid the economic havoc wreaked by the coronavirus crisis. But Labour blasted the Government for ‘irresponsible choices’ w
- Murray spoke on a wide range of issues in tennis (Picture: ROSS WOODHALL)At the end of a disappointing season, Andy Murray is looking forward to the next and is full of ‘motivation’ to return to some of the biggest stages in tennis.Murray, the former world No. 1 from Dunblane, admitted he felt ‘down’ after bringing his season to a halt after a defeat to Fernando Verdasco in Cologne – his fourth loss in his last five matches.
It was a year to forget. He skipped the A
- Tony Blinken, Joe Biden's nomination to be secretary of state, paid tribute to his stepfather's surviving the Holocaust in his speech thanking the president-elect for the nomination.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!