Numan Ertuğrul Uzunsoy was lying on the floor and feigning injury during a theatrical scene in Turkey.
But it wasn't long before an inquisitive canine wandered over and curled up beside him.
- Flight Centre is is planning to close another 91 stores across Australia with hundreds of staff expected to lose their jobs.
- A woman has been shot in the back at an address on Queensland's Bribie Island, with police issuing an emergency declaration as they hunt for the gunmen.
- The accountancy firm audited Wirecard's books for more than a decade until the German payment company went bust this year after admitting that £1.7billion had vanished.
- Bosses at Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge say a dozen life-style, fashion and travel influencers were paid to promote the institution on Instagram in lead-up to A Level results day.
- Gladys Berejiklian is under pressure to ease restrictions as the state records six days without any community transmission.
- More than 250,000 McDonald's workers (pictured) could be entitled to more than $1,800 each for paid rest breaks they were denied after one worker successfully sued a franchisee in August.
- Australia Post is recruiting more than 4000 workers to help deliver an expected record number of parcels this Christmas.
- Cameron Ely, 30, , mian, killed his mom, Valerie Lundeen Ely, 62, inset with her husband, in October last year. Ron, 81, is suing police and the city for wrongful death and unspecified damages.
- A neighbourhood row will now be played out in court after a retired barrister was accused of assaulting a woman and damaging her luxury car.
- Western Australia Premier Mark McGowan has refused to reopen the borders until all other states and territories record zero community transmissions for 28 consecutive days.
- Emergency services were called to the Great Western Highway at Mount Lambie, 160km northwest of Sydney, about 5am on Tuesday following reports a truck driver had been shot.
- The man, who has mental health disabilities, lives in London and is currently unemployed, said his parents had 'nurtured his dependency' on them and that he was vulnerable.
- via mirror.co.ukJoseph McCann, 35, and Reynhard Sinaga, 37, both from Manchester, were handed 30 years in prison each but an appeal hearing this month could see them locked up for life
- The 48-year-old travelled from Tullamarine Airport in Melbourne on August 31 but provided false information on his border declaration.
- 'United Shame of America'
- Heart-stopping footage shows three brave prison guards launching into action to save inmates after fire broke out t Mary Wade Correctional Centre at Lidcombe.
- Allison Langdon, 41, slammed both Donald Trump and Joe Biden on Thursday after the pair squabbled their way through the first US presidential debate.
- A retired British expat father was stunned to find that his copy of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone was a super-rare first edition worth up to £50,000.
- Nigerian-born New Zealand UFC champ Israel Adesanya showed that he's a first-class guy by giving up his seat on the flight home after reclaiming the title.
- Guards employed by services company Spotless were sent home from the Novotel in Southbank half way through their shift on Wednesday.
- The 26-year-old man, from Queensland, began to message the 15-year-old girl onInstagram in May 2019 and told her she was 'beautiful' and 'could get anyone', Gladstone Magistrate's Court heard.
- Snake catcher Bryan Robinson travelled to Ferny Hills, 18km north-west of Brisbane, on Tuesday to remove a carpet python from a playroom.
- WARNING DISTRESSING IMAGES: The animals were found in cardboard or metal shipping boxes at the Dongxing Logistics station in Luohe city, in China's Henan province.
- Adem Somyurek was sacked in June as the minister for local government and small business, following a 60 Minutes expose on his alleged Labor branch stacking.
- Embattled ex-Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale has announced he is taking time away from his role in the election after he was involuntarily committed to a hospital this week.
- The gambling watchdog yesterday came under fire for its refusal to ban 'grooming' tactics used by bookmakers - even though it admits they are designed to make punters spend more.
- Poet Laureate Simon Armitage (pictured) told how lockdown sometimes left him lost for words. His new work about how the pandemic changed lives is released today.
- via mirror.co.ukGemma Gregory, 32, died alongside Drew Pedley, 22, when their car smashed into a tree on the A34 in Marton, Cheshire, leaving behind a devastated family, including a desperately ill son
- via metro.co.ukHorizon Forbidden West – not too advanced for the PS4 (pic: Sony)The Thursday Inbox is still unsure whether Fallout and Elder Scrolls will be Xbox exclusives, as one reader complains about GAME’s Xbox tax.To join in with the discussions yourself email [email protected]
Same old thing
I’ve noticed a few people recently feeling that releasing the new generation games on the PlayStation 4 and old Xbox too will hold those games back. I can’t help but feel this is old
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!