- Four of Abu Hamza's sons have criminal convictions for offences including terrorism, armed robbery, drug dealing, fraud and burglary, and the remaining two have a track record of extremism.
Kanye West takes swipe at Kim Kardashian for kissing Pete Davidson in front of him amid budding romanceKanye West took a swipe at Kim Kardashian’s romance with Pete Davidson (Picture: NBC / Backgrid)Kanye West has taken aim at Kim Kardashian amid her budding romance with Pete Davidson.The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star, 41, filed for divorce from the Gold Digger rapper, 44, at the beginning of last year, after six years of marriage.She has since moved on with the Saturday Night Live comedian, while Ye is currently dating actress Julia Fox.However, in a highly-publicized interview with
- The Connecticut Medical Examiner announced on Monday that Lauren Smith-Fields died as a result of acute intoxication due to the combination of fentanyl, promethazine, hydroxyzine, and alcohol.
- A top member of the U.S. team negotiating with Iran has left the role after urging a tougher stance on nuclear talks. Richard Nephew is known as the architect of sanctions on Tehran.
- Asked during an appearance at the Commons' Health and Social Care Committee whether the April levy was under threat, Sajid Javid said this was not the case.
- A new report ranks 10 high-profile politicians by how much social media engagement articles about them have gained between January 2021 and January 2022.
- President Joe Biden said Tuesday that if Russia invades Ukraine, it would be 'the largest invasion since World War II. It would change the world.'
- What would Grant think? (Pictures: BBC)Phil Mitchell (Steve McFadden) is yet to reach a decision after an offer was made to him in a recent EastEnders episode.Following his arrest, Phil was told he could either face the rest of his life behind bars or become a police informant to try and bring down Aidan Maguire and his gang.This is Phil Mitchell – someone who’s spent the majority of his life dodging the police wherever possible, working for them is something he’s struggling to
- Formerly disgraced NBC anchor Brian Williams has reportedly turned CBS's repeated efforts to recruit him to take over Norah O'Donnell's Evening News slot as the show continues with third-place ratings.
- Bradley’s last audition went well – but then the movie was scrapped (Picture: Getty Images)Bradley Cooper has revealed the privilege that comes with being an Oscar-nominated actor and director – and that is not having to audition for roles.The Silver Linings Playbook actor has revealed the last time he actually auditioned for a part was in 2012 for Paradise Lost. However, it was perhaps a wasted effort as while Bradley landed the role, the movie was eventually scrapped.&nb
- Reggie and Ronnie Kray were notorious in the East End (Picture: Getty Images)The notorious Kray Twins have been the subject of countless documentaries over the years – most recently the Britbox original Secrets Of The Krays.Those who don’t have Britbox will have a chance to see that three-parter when it debuts on ITV on Tuesday night.Secrets Of The Krays charts the rise and fall of the siblings, complete with interviews and testimony from those who knew them best – while the fi
- A New York City police officer gravely injured in a shooting on Friday has succumbed to his injuries (Pictures: AP/Getty)A New York City police officer severely injured in a shooting that took his partner’s life last week has died from his injuries, police Commissioner Keechant Sewell said Tuesday.
Officer Wilbert Mora, 27, had been in critical condition since the fatal shooting Friday evening, which took the life of his police partner Jason Rivera. The officers were called to a Harlem apa
- A man has gone viral on TikTok with his tales of what it was like being a waiter for some of the most well-known celebrities from the likes of Friends star Lisa Kudrow to J-Lo and Natalie Portman
- The Ohio family of a fourth-grade girl who fell ill after she was forced to eat a waffle she'd thrown in the trash by a cafeteria worker has filed a federal civil rights lawsuit against the school district.
- Deputy Assistant Commissioner Jane Connors, the Metropolitan Police's lead for Covid-19, will lead the probe into alleged lockdown breaches in Downing Street.
- It's now, or possibly never, for the Hall of Fame bids of baseball's most notorious accused steroid users: Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens. Their chance at Cooperstown rests in the hands of voters.
- The popular TV star has found new love (Picture: George Bodnar/Comic Relief via Getty Images)Hollyoaks actor Joe McGann has separated from his wife of 16 years and found new love with a charity campaigner.According to The Sun, the TV star’s relationship with his wife Tamzin, who he married in 2006, has come to an end and the Edward Hutchinson actor is now dating national charity campaigner Frances Molloy after the pair found love in lockdown.The star has shared loved-up snaps of himself wi
- Becky’s hurtful words left a number of Hollyoaks residents appalled (Picture: Lime Pictures)Becky Quentin (Katie McGlynn) was confronted by Honour Chen-Williams (Vera Chok) in Hollyoaks, following the offensive comments she’d made previously to Serena (Emma Lau).
As viewers know, Becky cruelly berated Serena for ordering a package from China during Monday’s (January 24) offering of the show, in a showdown that left Cindy Cunningham (Stephanie Waring) appalled.The conspiracy the
- Ryan decided he didn’t need Charity’s support (Pictures: ITV)Mackenzie Boyd (Lawrence Robb) has had enough of Charity Dingle (Emma Atkins) in Emmerdale, but could he be about to end their relationship?Yesterday, Ryan (James Moore) discovered his adoptive mother, Irene, had died.Unable to contact Charity (who was enjoying her day with Vanessa), Ryan confided in Mack, who was incredibly supportive.Tonight, after paying a visit to his brother, Ryan was still reluctant to tell Charity hi
- Jeopardy! champion Amy Schneider has broken another record with winning streak this week, becoming the number two all-time player and raising her earning pot to $1,319,800
- Kate Wilson, 41, and Mark Stone amicably split in 2005 after a two-year romance. However, in 2010 she discovered he was a police officer called Mark Kennedy, sent to spy on activists
- A speechless woman took to Facebook to thank a kind couple who paid for her little girl's meal at the cafe in The Range in Manchester, as she said she 'could not believe' it
- Roy Hodgson has taken over the reins at Watford (Picture: Getty)Watford have announced that Roy Hodgson has been appointed as the club’s new head coach.Hodgson has put pen to paper on a six-month contract with the Hornets and takes over the reins from Claudio Ranieri, with the club sitting second-bottom of the Premier League table.The former England, Liverpool and Inter Milan manager has been out of a job since bringing an end to his near four-year reign at Crystal Palace last summer.Hodgs
- Kalvin was spotted with his head down and a solemn look on his face Tuesday. He said on social media he is'not emotionally available' to talk about his brother's death but welcomes tributes.
- Evidence photos obtained by DailyMail.com give a first glimpse inside the tiny dealership office in Springdale, Arkansas, where convicted pedophile Josh Duggar scoured the dark web for child porn.
Ex-mayor who posed as a war hero is a 'love rat who bought uniform on EBAY', says his estranged wifePeter Jackson, 65, was accused by an online group of making up his service record and wearing medals he was not entitled to including one for bravery in Northern Ireland.
- Health Secretary Sajid Javid defended the policy of mandatory vaccination for health and care staff from April, saying it is the “professional duty of every NHS worker to get vaccinated”
- NYPD officer Wilbert Mora has died four days after he was critically injured in an ambush attack which killed his rookie partner in Harlem on Friday.
- Alfie Pugsley was trolled online, his dad said. The 11-year-old has been backed by players including Wales stars Louis Rees-Zammit, Jonathan Davies and Liam Williams and England prop Joe Marler
- Free NHS prescriptions could to be scrapped for some pensioners under new proposals (Picture: Getty)People could be forced to choose between which medicines they can afford and which bill they can pay under new prescription proposals, campaigners warned.The Government is considering raising the age of eligibility for free NHS prescriptions in England from 60 to 66.For those who rely on taking medicine on a daily basis, campaigners say future costs could be dangerously high.Laura Cockram, chair o
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!