- via bbc.co.ukIt may look like a dog house in space, but Sentinel-6 will make the most precise map of ocean height.
- Qantas chief executive Alan Joyce fears international travel will be on hold until at least July next year despite a vaccine.
- Michael Antonio White, convicted of murder in 2003, was taken off the flight after lawyers lodged a last-minute appeal.
- Joe Cole admits he is a ‘big fan’ of Chelsea star Callum Hudson-Odoi (Picture: BT Sport)Joe Cole has backed Chelsea star Callum Hudson-Odoi to develop into a ‘world-class’ player under Frank Lampard.England international Hudson-Odoi has made 72 appearances for Chelsea since breaking into the first-team towards the end of 2017-18 season.He scored four goals in nine Europa League appearances during the subsequent campaign but has struggled to kick on since, with injuries in
- England's lockdown is over today but Christmas shoppers have deserted London with footfall down two-thirds compared to a year ago as people flocked to more spacious retail parks on Wild Wednesday.
- The female employee in her 40s is believed to have suffered wounds to her arms as she bravely tried to save the customer from a knife-wielding attacker
- Olivier Giroud scored a brilliant hat-trick as Chelsea thumped Sevilla (Picture: Getty)Olivier Giroud became the oldest player to score a Champions League hat-trick as he scored four goals to help Chelsea thump Sevilla 4-0 and guarantee top spot in Group E.French World Cup winner Giroud had endured a frustrating season at Stamford Bridge, with summer signing Timo Werner and Tammy Abraham ahead of him in the pecking order.But with Frank Lampard resting Werner and Abraham against Sevilla, Giroud w
- RHOBH's Erika Jayne, 49, and her husband Tom Girardi, 81, were hit with alawsuit on Wednesday by Edelson PC for 'embezzling money meant for family members of Lion Air plane crash victims.'
- AJ Pritchard suggested Shane Richie has been ‘missing the bucket’ (Picture: Rex)I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! star AJ Pritchard made a dig about Shane Richie ‘missing the bucket’ in tonight’s episode.There’s been a lot of chatter in the castle about one of the campmates missing the toilet seat when they take a leak, and it looks like the former Strictly Come Dancing professional reckons he knows who the culprit is.AJ dropped a cheeky commen
- Tumbling temperatures did not deter friends in Tier 2 areas such as London from meeting at bars and restaurants for the first time in a month.
- Officials said the jab will be made available in Britain 'from next week' as Health Secretary Matt Hancock declared the end of the pandemic was now 'in sight'.
- The 51-year-old German, named in media reports as Bernd Walter W, was believed to have been living in the Range Rover which he drove into pedestrians in a shopping street in Trier.
- Ahmed Al Husseini, 25, received a suspended jail sentence despite admitting crashing into luxury cars worth more than £1 million while chasing a £300,000 McLaren SLR through Chelsea in August 2019.
- Lady Green will pay another £50 million towards the pension deficit (Picture: PA)Lady Tina Green has said she will pay £50 million into Arcadia’s pension deficit earlier than planned.Sir Philip Green’s wife was the official owner of the retail empire, which includes Topshop and Burton, until it collapsed into administration on Monday.
Last year, she promised to pump £100 million into the company’s pensions scheme.Two separate instalments of £25 million h
- One of the greatest footballers ever, Diego Maradona, died from heart failure at his San Andres home in Buenos Aires, Argentina, last Wednesday aged 60
- Retired couple Bob Underhill and Patricia, 82, were overcome as they met, then hugged and kissed through their face masks in a care home in London
- The department store reopened its 124 shops today with a fire sale of its stock after the national lockdown came to an end overnight, with handbags, shoes, boots, watches and dresses slashed in price.
- Microsoft has filed a patent for a network designed to monitor and score body language, speech and facial expressions at meetings via cameras, sensors and software.
I’m A Celebrity 2020: Shane Richie teaches Sir Mo Farah to walk and talk like EastEnders star Phil MitchellSir Mo Farah doing an impression of Phil Mitchell is everything you need to see today (Picture: Rex)Shane Richie taught Sir Mo Farah how to walk and talk like Phil Mitchell from EastEnders on tonight’s I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here!And to be honest, we are so here for it!During Wednesday’s instalment, to pass the time Shane, who used to play Alfie Moon in the BBC One soap, recreated an EastEnders scene with Sir Mo.And in order to do that, Shane had to teach the Olym
- Fred was lucky to stay on the field (Photo by Laurence Griffiths/Getty Images)Manchester United legend Rio Ferdinand admits Fred was a ‘lucky boy’ to avoid a red card for an apparent headbutt on Paris Saint-Germain ace Leandro Paredes.
A fracas occured after the Brazilian was caught up in an incident with the midfielder midway through the first half but it was not seen by the referee at the time.Replays showed that Fred had leaned into the Argentine, stopping short of a headbutt but
- The U.S. recorded its highest single-day number of deaths since April 30 on Tuesday, according to Johns Hopkins University. Hospitalizations hit an all-time high for the fourth day in a row at nearly 99,000.
- A 14-month-old baby was knifed in the stomach, allegedly by her nine-year-old brother with autism, inside the family's Patchen Avenue apartment in Brooklyn while in the care of a grandmother.
I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! contestant Jessica Plummer has finally been reunited with her daughter after exiting the castle in last night’s double elimination.The former EastEnders actress shared a beautiful video of the moment her little girl Noa, four, came running into her arms – and it’s completely adorable.
Posting the clip to Instagram, Jess
Ellen DeGeneres shares support for ‘inspirational’ Elliot Page as Umbrella Academy star comes out as transgenderEllen DeGeneres shared support for Elliot Page (Pictures: Backgrid / Getty)Ellen DeGeneres shared her support after Elliot Page came out as transgender.The Umbrella Academy star shared a heartfelt statement on social media on Tuesday, confirming his pronouns are he/they, with fans and famous faces rushing to praise the words.Following the post, the Ellen Show host took to Twitter to pen a touching post to the ‘inspirational’ 33-year-old.‘Sending love to my friend, @TheElliotPag
- Rescuers who have spent a week scouring the Pyrenees for 'van life' blogger Esther Dingley, 37, from Durham, have concluded that she is no longer in the mountains, her partner has revealed.
- Matthew Erausquin is the founding partner of Consumer Litigation Associations and an Air Force veteran based in Virginia. He was taken into custody last week.
- EXCLUSIVE: Susanna Codd made five 10,000-mile round-trips to a Washington clinic for three rounds of IVF after finding love in her 40s inspired her to go the extra miles - literally - for the family she had always dreamed of
- The 80-year-old German mine was deployed off the Scottish coast by a submarine and according to Royal Navy demolition experts the munition was in 'pristine condition' despite its age.
- Around 10,000 football fans in London, Carlisle, Shrewsbury and Cambridge flocked to sports stadiums which have stood empty during the pandemic to enjoy a night of sport,
- Cuomo warned at a press briefing Wednesday the state is entering a 'dangerous' period as hospitalizations hit 3,925, up 150 in a single day.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!