- Instructor Phil May, 39 was astonished when a seal jumped on board one of his student's paddleboards during a lesson on the River Witham near Boston, Lincolnshire.
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Monday said the notes coming due for President Donald Trump valued at hundreds of millions pose a 'national security risk' for the nation.
- Minneapolis police department are investigating reports that supporters of Ilhan Omar engaged in 'ballot harvesting', breaking state law by collecting multiple votes.
- The Alzheimer's Society has found that families and friends have been forced to dramatically increase their caring responsibilities since the end of March.
- The treatment is used to eradicate cancer cells and to try to ensure tumours do not return. But research in The Lancet found there was no benefit.
- Passenger groups complain they have been split up and forced to sit next to strangers on half-empty planes.
- Jason Potts' Apple Watch called triple-0 after the grandfather of nine from the Latrobe Valley in regional Victoria was seriously injured in a fall.
- Steve Nichols, chief executive of Lincolnshire Wildlife Park, said the five African grey parrots were adopted in the same week and while in isolation taught each other to swear
- Former New York City Ballet student dancer Alexandra Waterbury made the stark allegations against the ballet company and her ex-boyfriend and principal dancer Chase Finlay in September 2018.
- President Trump's campaign put out talking points before Tuesday night's presidential debate instructing GOP lawmakers and staff not to underestimate Joe Biden's debating ability.
- The woman was walking along St Kilda Road outside Flinders Street Railway Station just after 11.20pm on September 2 when a man approached her.
- Kenneth Hanes, 73, was last seen boarding a ferry from Manly to Circular Quay on the night of Tuesday September 22.
- Victoria has recorded 10 new coronavirus cases and seven more deaths as Melburnians enjoyed their first curfew-free evening in eight weeks.
- Smart devices such as the voice-activated computer assistant Alexa could be star witnesses in court cases, the Director of Public Prosecutions said yesterday.
- Many have suffered negligible rates for more than a decade and most high street banks now pay a pittance at 0.01 per cent.
- Houssem Aouar is valued at around £46m by Lyon (Picture: Getty)Lyon President Jean-Michel Aulas says Arsenal’s latest bid for Houssem Aouar was rejected because it was ‘timid’ and did not reflect the midfielder’s quality.
The Gunners have had two bids turned down for the 22-year-old, with the latest believed to be in the region of £32million.
Lyon were seeking around £55m for the Frenchman at the start of the transfer window but the Ligue 1 club are
- Shehroze Chaudhry, a 25-year-old from Burlington, Ontario, claimed he traveled to Syria in 2016. His story was turned into a New York Times podcast, but on Friday he was charged with a hoax.
- The NHS Confederation has urged the Government to 'grasp the nettle' and raise its £20.5billion-a-year healthcare bill to ensure hospital trusts can deliver effective services across the UK.
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi issued a statement Monday.
- Anne Longfield said children should not be counted in limits on gatherings of more than six people - and should be allowed to play with friends from different households
- The Arcwave Ion is described as a ‘pleasure air stroker’ for men, and is said to offer men a completely new type of sensation
- EXCLUSIVE Max and Keira’s Law, the Organ Donation (Deemed Consent) Act, came in to effect on May 20 after years of campaigning by the Daily Mirror - with Max's mum “in awe of the NHS”
Lily Allen set to leave UK behind to ‘move to the US’ with husband David Harbour after surprise Vegas weddingLily Allen set to leave UK behind to ‘move to the US’ with husband David Harbour (Picture: Instagram/Rex)Lily Allen could be set to leave the UK behind, as it’s reported she’s eyeing up a move to the US with husband David Harbour.
The Smile hit-maker, 35, married David, who is best known for playing Jim Hopper in hit HBO series Stranger Things, earlier this month, with the pair revealing on social media that they had tied the knot in a surprise wedding in Las Vegas.
- (Picture: Lime Pictures)Jordan Price (Connor Calland) once again finds himself the subject of Victor Brothers’ (Benjamin O’Mahony) frustration in Hollyoaks, after Juliet Nightingale (Niamh Blackshaw) throws him under the bus.
With Victor having revealed how impressed he is with Juliet, she’s seemingly getting ideas above her station.
She’s fed up of taking orders from Jordan, and — when she and Sid Sumner (Billy price) are mugged during a drop-off — she decide
- (Picture: Lime Pictures)Felix Westwood (Richard Blackwood) is left fearing for his life in Hollyoaks, as Warren Fox (Jamie Lomas) locks him in a cupboard — which results in him experiencing some horrific flashbacks.
Felix clashed with Warren as soon as he showed up in the village, and it later came to light that they knew one another from the children’s home in which they grew up.
Warren had been bullied by Felix, but he soon discovered that Felix was being abused by carer Cormac Ran
- (Picture: BBC)Mick Carter (Danny Dyer) is left speechless in EastEnders when Frankie Lewis (Rose Ayling-Ellis) reveals that she believes that she’s his daughter.Viewers have been wondering what Frankie is up to ever since the soap returned to screens on September 7.
After securing herself a job at the Prince Albert, Frankie bonded with Tina (Luisa Bradshaw-White), and then developed a rather close relationship with Ollie.However, Mick was somewhat perturbed when he discovered that the youn
- (Picture: BBC)Callum ‘Halfway’ Highway (Tony Clay) is forced to take drastic action in EastEnders in order to get DI Steve Thompson (Phillip Wright) the evidence he wants on Phil Mitchell (Steve McFadden).Desperate to keep Ben Mitchell (Max Bowden) out of prison — after his attempt to set up Danny Hardcastle (Paul Usher) backfired — Callum has agreed to help Thompson get enough evidence on Phil in order to put him away.
The young man is evidently conflicted about such a t
- (Picture: ITV)It was confirmed a few months ago that Eileen Grimshaw’s (Sue Cleaver) troubled son Todd (Gareth Pierce) would be making a return Coronation Street – 3 years after his departure. While viewers have been following the very start of Todd’s storyline where Billy Mayhew (Daniel Brocklebank) continues searching for him, we are yet to see just what will bring Todd back to the cobbles – until now.As Eileen returns home from her trip to Thailand, Billy and Sean (Ant
- (Picture: ITV)Leanne Battersby’s (Jane Danson) problems are far from over in Coronation Street. As she continues to deal with Oliver in hospital, little does she know Nick Tilsley (Ben Price) is coming to terms with the fact that he has a son after ex-partner Natasha Blakeman (Rachel Leskovac) returned and confirmed his thoughts.Soon, Leanne will finally discover the truth about Nick’s secret son, as he tells her the life changing news.While Leanne watches Oliver, Nick listens to a m
- (Picture: ITV)Geoff Metcalfe (Ian Bartholomew) is left seething in Coronation Street, as he discovers that Tim (Joe Duttine) and Sally’s (Sally Dynevor) wedding is imminent, and therefore sets out to cause trouble.
Tim was destroyed when he discovered that Yasmeen Nazir (Shelley King) had been telling the truth about Geoff’s abuse, and therefore he resolved to cut his dad out of his life once and for all.
With a new beginning on the horizon, both he and Sally decide to plan their wed
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!