- Nicola Sturgeon said regional levels of Covid restrictions would return 'if all goes according to plan' including a 'significant' phased reopening of the economy
- Oprah Winfrey will appear live on CBS This Morning in New York from 12pm UK time (7am Eastern Time) to reveal 'never-before-seen clips' from her chat with the Sussexes.
- Nicole had a pretty important reason to break lockdown and head to the Hollywood Hills (Picture: Getty/ Nicole Mowbray)Were this a normal year, the prospect of spending two months in California during the coldest months of the British winter – December, through January and into February – would seem like heaven.
This, however, is not a normal year.For two years, my husband Lewis and I have known that, at some point in the future, we’d have to decamp to Los Angeles for a couple
Mel B’s oldest daughter Phoenix Brown is as fierce as her Spice Girl mum as she models for George at AsdaPhoenix Brown, the oldest daughter of Mel B, stars in a new campaign for George at Asda (Picture: George)Mel B’s oldest daughter Phoenix emulated her fierce Spice Girl mum as the face of a new fashion campaign.The young model made the campaign her truly own, but certainly channelled her mum by keeping her recognisable fabulous curls.The 22-year-old takes centre stage in the campaign for George at Asda, showing off their chic street wear and runway inspired designs to suit all occasions.
Hollyoaks stars Anna Passey and Jessamy Stoddart promise Sienna and Liberty’s sisterhood is as strong as everThere are rocky times ahead (Picture: Lime Pictures)What does International Women’s Day mean to you?Anna Passey: I see it as a brilliant opportunity to celebrate the many incredible women I am lucky enough to have in my life, I don’t know where I would be without them.Jessamy Stoddart: Celebrating the amazing achievements of women across the globe.Who are the most inspirational women in your life?Anna Passey: I have so many! My mum is just an ultimate power house and my t
- Housework has always been a tricky injustice to protest against (Picture: Getty Images)On 8 March 2018, a year into my infant son’s life, I staged a domestic strike. My direct action was prompted by the increase in housework that had arrived, like an unwelcome gift, with my red-faced new-born: the stacks of milk-sticky laundry; the endless carousel of kitchen and bathroom cleaning; the tedious mashing and pureeing of baby food. Combined with a brutal six-month bout of ‘moms
Coronation Street star Will Mellor admits that he expects to get hate due to ‘evil’ drugs lord Harvey(Picture: ITV)Playing a Coronation Street villain can certainly come with interesting advantages: everyone knows who you are, you’re part of a long list of evil characters who have caused damaged to a family in Weatherfield, but it also has it’s negatives too, one of them being getting hate due to playing a bad character.Will Mellor is the latest actor to take on a villainous role in the form of evil drugs lord Harvey and will cause a huge impact as this drug storyline continues. &nb
Coronation Street spoilers: Leanne Battersby destroyed as Will Mellor reveals Harvey’s evil plan for her?(Picture: ITV)Leanne Battersby (Jane Danson) in Coronation Street has been through an awful lot since the death of Oliver. She’s been trying to get back to normal life, but has been unaware for weeks that her son Simon Barlow (Alex Bain) has got involved in an evil drugs gang, and now she’s discovered the mess Simon is in, Leanne is determined to do whatever she can to save him.However, with Harvey (Will Mellor) making his arrival and firmly putting Leanne and Simon in their places,
- Carla makes her decision (Picture: ITV)Peter Barlow (Chris Gascoyne) is trying desperately with his recovery process in Coronation Street. As he goes through the process, he’s finding the withdrawal symptoms extremely difficult to cope with but has found Carla Connor’s (Alison King) support to be a huge help.But with Carla finding looking after Peter a challenge, she is set to decide about her future with him in upcoming episodes – but will it mean an end to their relationship?
Piers Morgan says he ‘doesn’t believe’ Meghan Markle’s revelation that she considered suicide while pregnant with son Archie, describing hers and Prince Harry’s interview with Oprah Winfrey as ‘sickening’. Meghan and Harry sat down for a shocking interview with the US talk show host on Sunday to detail the pressures they faced as working mem
- Chris and Fiona with the bus he used to propose (Picture: Apex News and Pictures)After meeting at the Stagecoach bus depot in Exeter, Chris Oakley wanted to make the location a big part of his proposal to girlfriend Fiona Smith.Originally he had planned to take her aboard but Covid put a stop to that.Instead, the romantic bus driver surprised his partner and colleague with a special bus, with the destination message on the front changed to ‘Will You Marry Me?’.Chris joined Stagecoach
- TV insiders estimate only five to seven million will watch the ITV interview live, partly because there are now so many channels.
- Jamie-Lee Lewis marked International Women's Day by sharing an image of her mother Jacqui to celebrate her 'strength, resilience and kindness', weeks after the marriage breakdown was revealed.
- More than 2,000 young women shared harrowing stories of sexual abuse at the hands ofschoolboys after a petition calling for better sex education in Australian schools went viral in February.
- Royal commentators have been giving their views following the bombshell two-hour interview Prince Harry and Meghan Markle gave to Oprah Winfrey, shown on CBS.
- Meghan told the talk show host she watched the Disney movie and saw parallels between the character Ariel and her own life since meeting her real-life prince.
- Two women came forward with allegations on Saturday, bringing the total to five and prompting State Senate Majority Leader Andrea Stewart-Cousins to call for Cuomo's resignation Sunday.
- The 31-year-old who has five children and is step-mum to one, reportedly claimed the extra Child Tax Credits payments while living with her ex Stuart McTaggart
Serena Williams supports friend Meghan Markle in heartfelt letter ‘decrying vilification of Black women’ after Oprah interviewSerena Williams has rushed to defend her friend Meghan Markle (Picture: Getty)Serena Williams has led the celebrity support for her friend Meghan Markle following the Duchess of Sussex and Prince Harry’s explosive interview with Oprah Winfrey. During the interview which aired in the US on Sunday, Meghan and Harry claimed that the members of the Royal family expressed concerns about ‘how dark’ their son Archie’s skin would be, while also detailing the breakdown of Har
- Making savings now can help them when they’re older (Picture: Getty Images)All of us want to give our children the best start in life, but it can be hard to find the money to put away when they are young, in order to pay for their future university fees, a first house deposit, or other expenses.The earlier you start putting money away for children, the more of an impact you can have.
You can make even more of an impact by putting the money into a tax-free Junior Isa.Cash or shares?Nearly t
- In a heart-rending post on Facebook his mum Summer Smith said her son had been threatened by the same group of boys and had been left scared to go to school
- They spoke out in defense of their friend after Meghan Markle made a series of astonishing admissions on Sunday night about her life before stepping down as a working royal.
- It was bombshell after bombshell when Prince Harry and Meghan Markle spoke to Oprah Winfrey in their world exclusive interview. Here are some of the quotes from the two hour special.
- Prince Harry has told Oprah Winfrey there were similarities between how the royal family reacted to his wife Meghan's popularity in Australia in 2018 and his mother's visit 35 years earlier.
China compares systematic rape and torture of Uighur minority to Australian treatment of AboriginalsAustralia has vowed to continue criticising shocking human rights abuses in China after Beijing suggested the treatment of Aboriginal people made Canberra's position hypocritical.
- The recent 'spring-like' weather will come to an abrupt end this week with stormy conditions and gale force winds set to sweep across the country as the week unfolds
- Photos show the smashed windshield of a Terradyne light armored patrol vehicle used by Boulder SWAT. Chief Maris Herold said it suffered 'thousands and thousands and thousands' worth of damage.
- Keep informed on the latest tax rules and deadlines. (Picture: Getty)The famous adage goes that the only things you can rely on in life are death and taxes – and tax was a topic of a conversation for many this month.Chancellor Rishi Sunak unveiled the Budget, and announced that income tax would be kept at the same rate for another year, but personal tax allowances would increase next year – meaning people will be able to earn a little more tax-free income.Besides the Budget, tax is o
- What has the past year been like for women in business?International Women’s Day, which falls on Monday March 8, will be a bittersweet occasion for many women in business.
The Covid-19 pandemic has hit women disproportionately hard, with studies showing that female-led businesses are more likely to have been adversely affected by restrictions, with women more likely to have had to give up career ambitions in order to home-school children or take on caring responsibilities.Leading academics
- Let’s get saving (Picture: Getty Images/iStockphoto)We all know that we should be saving as much as we can, and as efficiently as possible, but it can be hard to know what type of savings to prioritise when funds are limited.April 5 is the end of the tax year, which means now is a good time to make the most of the allowances the government gives us to put money into tax-free savings every year, helping us to build up a substantial fund for the future.Most of us have a £40,000 a year
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!