- The student, 14, was attacked at Arthur Phillip High School in Parramatta, western Sydney, at about 8.30am on Monday morning.
- Save time shopping for the things you love – Treasure Truck is a unique and fun way to shop with AmazonShopping changed a lot in 2020. Deliveries came more often and when stocks ran low, we all became total pros at tracking down the things we needed.But since we’re already spending much of our days online – working or scrolling social – browsing has become a bit boring.Wouldn’t it be nice, for example, if the good products came to us? Even better, whenever they were
- Cuomo is telling every hospital to plan now to add 50 percent to its capacity to be able to add more beds in addition to finding more staffing.
- Black Friday’s biggest game (pic: EA)There are no new entries in the new UK top 10 and with sales down 20%, Black Friday has had less impact than usual.Thanks to widespread discounts on Black Friday, the UK number one is once again FIFA 21 – although the infamous retail event saw overall physical sales drop by 20% on last year.Given many retailers started deals earlier than last year, and there were almost no console bundles for Xbox or PlayStation, a direct comparison is not really
- Jeans Guy, we hardly knew you! (Photo: Disney)The Star Wars universe is no strangers to digital edits – but The Mandalorian has taken things too far this time.The sci-fi show’s team have acted swiftly after viewers noticed ‘Jeans Guy’ creeping into view during the fourth episode of season two – titled Chapter 12: The Siege – and we hardly knew the guy before he was erased from Disney+ (but not our hearts).Fans flooded Twitter with memes after the poor anonymou
- HBO's new documentary Baby God tells the story of Dr Quincy Fortier, a fertility specialist in Las Vegas who has been found to have fathered at least 24 children without their mothers' consent.
- Huge move for the UK star (Photo by Dave J Hogan/Getty Images)Stormzy has made a major move by leaving Atlantic Records and signing with iconic hip hop label Def Jam.The Vossi Bop hitmaker – who is one of the most successful British musicians around today – and is the first to be signed to Universal Music Group’s newly launched 0207 Def Jam imprint, after he recently put pen to paper on a deal with the label.0207 Def Jam is a new Universal Music UK label established by the Boat
- The man, reportedly 49, was said to have been blown into the sky while holding onto the lighter-than-air aircraft on the ground at the beauty spot in south-western China's Yunnan Province.
- Jurors sitting on the trial of Shane Mays were taken 400 metres into the woodland in Hampshire and shown the secluded spot he is said to have 'lured' 16-year-old Louise to.
- Nicola Sturgeon today announced a one-off £500 'thank you payment' for all full-time NHS workers and adult social care staff in Scotland.
- via mirror.co.ukThe Prime Minister raised hopes of a workable vaccine before Christmas after encouraging results from trials of several jabs
- The two week bus trip kicked off in Florida on Sunday and will travel around the eastern half of the country. The mobile rally is termed March For Trump and designed to show support for Trump.
- A man was infected by his flight attendant relative who had tested positive after returning from Japan two weeks ago.
- Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged (Picture: Amanda Edwards/WireImage)Congratulations are in order for Mean Girls actor Jonathan Bennett after he announced his engagement to boyfriend Jaymes Vaughan.The loved-up couple revealed the happy news in a new interview with People magazine as the pair detailed what happened with Jaymes got down on one knee.Jonathan, who is best known for playing Aaron Samuels in the 2004 classic Mean Girls, couldn’t hold back the tears when his partne
- A mock up of Selfridges’ new Christmas market in Marylebone, London (Picture: Selfridges)After being hit by a second lockdown, Selfridges is trying to make up for lost time.
This week, the famous department store’s doors will reopen but this time, with an added twist.Selfridges is redesigning the mews market that was first opened back in the summer, with a well timed Christmas revamp.
The market will feature gourmet street food, as well as retail stalls and even fairground rides.
- The Chinese Ministry of Commerce has accused Australia of selling wine at artificially low prices to stamp out competition and increase market share - a practice known as dumping.
- Purple sweets made up just 4.7% of the tin’s contents (Picture: Twitter/@stephenbhull)Everyone knows Christmas really begins when you crack open the big tin of Quality Street – but for one man, that moment was bittersweet this year.Stephen Hull, who is head of digital at ITV news, conducted an audit of his Quality Street tin for the benefit of his Twitter following, and the results were… well, more than a little shocking.‘Bit of spare time on my hands today so I audited
- Lampard’s side have started the season well (Picture: Getty)Alan Shearer thinks there’s no reason to doubt Frank Lampard after his ‘strong start’ to life as Chelsea manager and says he’s delivering under greater expectations this season.A 0-0 draw against Tottenham Hotspur – currently managed by Lampard’s former boss Jose Mourinho – denied the Blues a spot at the top of the table.
However, they remain just two points behind league leaders Spurs and
- 'I'm not fighting for me,' President Donald Trump said Monday as he continued to claim he won the election despite trailing President-elect Joe Biden by 6 million votes in the popular vote count.
- Ministers have approved the proposal for a new two-mile tunnel south of the current road, which runs within a few hundred metres of the famous UNESCO world heritage site in Wiltshire.
- Kensington and Chelsea Council is facing calls to refund £300,000 of Government money after it confirmed its decision to remove its Covid cycle lanes on Kensington High Street by December 2.
Police officer and paramedic save woman from drowning by jumping into freezing cold Nottingham canalPC Lee Lane and unnamed paramedic saved a drowning woman's life after she fell into the Nottingham Canal near London Road, shortly after 8am on November 21.
- Jamie Laing landed in the bottom two on Strictly Come Dancing (Picture: PA)Jamie Laing was all smiles on Monday as he showed up for Strictly Come Dancing rehearsals after landing in the bottom two last night.The Made in Chelsea star and his dance partner Karen Hauer had to face the dance-off on Sunday night against Clara Amfo and Aljaz Skorjanec.The judges’ scores were combined with the results of the viewers’ votes to decide which two couples would face the dance-off. After rec
- I’m A Celebrity viewers will get to vote two celebs out tonight(Picture: ITV)Two celebrities will be eliminated from I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! tonight as the countdown to the final continues.Just 10 campmates remain in the Welsh castle after Ruthie Henshall became the second contestant to be voted off in scenes that aired yesterday and Hollie Arnold was booted out last week.
According to The Sun, Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly will reveal to the results of the do
- Police are looking a 440-year-old male suspect who cut the boy's face when he answered the door of his apartment on West 104th Street, Manhattan, on Saturday afternoon.
- Just three trusts - Cambridge University HospitalsFoundation Trust (FT), Calderdale and Huddersfield FT, and Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh FT - are busier now than last December.
- Nicole Kidman and Hugh Grant’s drama has broken records (Photo: HBO)The Undoing is off to a great start in the UK – and it’s already beaten Game of Thrones.The launch of the HBO limited series thriller – which stars Nicole Kidman and Hugh Grant – has reached a massive 28-day audience on Sky Atlantic, and the show is on track to become the biggest US series to ever launch on the channel.As revealed by The Hollywood Reporter, the opening episode has reached a cumulati
- So easy (Picture: Facebook)If only lasagnes were as easy to make as they are to consume (which goes for any food, pretty much).One mum who was reluctant to go to the lengths of buying and cooking minced meat, got creative and came up with her own easy-to-make alternative.The woman, who’s from Australia, skipped on the minced meat altogether, using her secret (not so secret now) ingredient – ravioli.Instead of the meat layer, Bree added ravioli – opting for a beef packet –
- via mirror.co.ukDean Dobson began to feel unwell in February, feeling dizzy and breathless. It would be another eight months until the man from Bedlington, Northumberland, was diagnosed with Long Covid
- Boris Johnson appealed for his mutinous MPs to back the new system in a crunch vote tomorrow, as up to 100 threaten to defy the whip and oppose the plan.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!