- Tom Burgess said he will continue to support his older sibling Sam 'no matter what happens' and was adamant NRL club South Sydney Rabbitohs would do the same.
- Chancellor Rishi Sunak plans to incentivise lenders to give mortgages to first time buyers, and current homeowners, with just 5 per cent deposits to buy properties worth up to £600,000.
- With summer officially drawing to a close on Sunday, the Eastern states of Australia are preparing for a battering of rain over the next couple of days.
- Nick Kyrgios has posted a cosy photo with a mystery brunnette to his social media on Friday. Just days after a public fight with ex-girlfriend Chiara Passari whom he began dating in Canberra in July 2020.
Josh Hawley gets standing ovation at CPAC as recalls being called 'traitor' for questioning electionHawley, famed for his salute of Capitol rioters shortly before they stormed the building, was given a standing ovation at CPAC as he and Cotton complained of a 'woke' mob silencing them.
- Rishi Sunak is expected to announce the return of 95% mortgages in next week's budget with the prime minister Boris Johnson speaking of a desire to end the so-called 'generation rent'
- A six-metre tree branch was captured sitting at the top of the Wattamolla waterfall, in the Royal National Park, south of Sydney this week.
- Zelda: A Link To The Past – was it your first encounter? (pic: Nintendo)Readers celebrate the 35th anniversary of The Legend Of Zelda, by naming their favourite entries and their hopes for the future.The subject for this week’s Hot Topic is something Nintendo didn’t mention themselves during the recent Nintendo Direct but which readers certainly had something to say about, as we asked to hear your memories of the series and its games.Most people hadn’t started with the or
- Japan Studio’s offices are going to stay empty (pic: Sony)A reader is upset at the news that Sony is downsizing Japan Studio and worries that they’ve thrown away one of their key advantages against Xbox.I generally view myself as a Nintendo fan first and foremost. Not in an angry, internet fanboy kind of way but I tend to like the majority of their games and generally find they’re very in tune with my taste in games. But a gamer cannot live on Nintendo alone, not when so many g
- The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild – first impressions don’t always count (pic: Nintendo)A reader explains why he initially traded in his copy of Breath Of The Wild and later came to see it as one of his favourite games ever.The subject for this week’s Hot Topic is Zelda games. I’d planned to write a Reader’s Feature to profess my love for Breath Of The Wild for a little while now, so this seems the most fitting time.I absolutely adore Breath Of The Wild now, b
- Two counties are at war after a business started selling bottled 'Cornish air' for £75 that's actually from Devon.
- A Canadian gay couple vacationing in the Mexican resort town of Tulum were briefly detained Sunday for reportedly kissing on a beach near 'children.'
- AMANDA PLATELL: Begum has now lost three babies to starvation and pneumonia. She is living under armed guard, in conditions far more squalid than she would face in any British prison.
- Alexandra Handwerger, 47, was fired from her job at Hebrew Academy in Miami Beach after the school received an email tip off from another school in Israel. No charges have yet been filed.
- Royal Waffle Machine
- Grateful families receiving the latest Mail Force laptops thanked Daily Mail readers for their 'unbelievable generosity' - with one father adding 'they deserve medals' for their generosity.
- A Pennsylvania teen, right, accused of killing her sister, left,posted TikTok videos before the attack, since saved by internet sleuths. Videos appear to show a white, blood-covered glove in the snow.
- Boris Johnson told a Network Rail conference Brits are desperate to return to face-to-face working, as ministers reportedly push the PM to bring forward the full lockdown lift
- Nursery nurse Nicola Arslanian, 46, continued to deteriorate and was placed on a ventilator at Royal Liverpool Hospital, telling family to ensure her three daughters were not separated if she died
- For just a few days in February, the setting sun illuminates Horsetail Fall each evening for a matter of minutes, making it glow like a cascade of molten lava
Cyber criminal who blackmailed the NHS for £10million by threatening to blow up hospitals faces jailCyber criminal Emil Apreda, 33, faces three years in prison for blackmailing the NHS by threatening to blow up hospitals. The Italian also threatened MPs and Black Lives Matter protests.
- Owen has given his latest Premier League predictions (PIcture: Getty)Another weekend, another round of Premier League fixtures.
And, as ever, Michael Owen has given his latest set of predictions.The biggest game of the weekend sees fifth-placed Chelsea welcome Manchester United to Stamford Bridge – a match that could have a big say on who secures a top-four finish.
Owen, the former United striker, suspects the teams will have to share the spoils.‘Arguably the game of the weekend, Man
- The C-47 Dakota, part of the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight which operates from RAF Coningsby in Lincolnshire, will make for an incredible sight for the funeral of NHS fundraising hero Captain Sir Tom Moore
- Riot Games believes LoL Worlds 2021 will be the biggest esports tournament ever (Picture: Getty Images)Although the coronavirus pandemic halted Riot Games from hosting its multi-city tournament last year, the publisher is determined to make up for it with League of Legends Worlds 2021.Since the beginning of the pandemic, with most face-to-face experiences banned, the world of esports has given those at home a community to be a part of, adding countless more followers to its fanbase.Now, Riot is
- Ruby makes a shock accusation (Picture: BBC)Ruby Allen (Louisa Lytton) in EastEnders decided the only thing she could possibly do to ensure Martin Fowler (James Bye) wouldn’t leave her was to fake a pregnancy. However, once Stacey Slater (Lacey Turner) figured out Ruby was lying about her pregnancy, both of them were left stunned when Ruby’s test was positive.After Ruby and Stacey had an argument, she went to the bathroom to discover she was bleeding.Ruby went to the hospital and was
- Isaac makes a shock discovery (Picture: BBC)Isaac Baptiste (Stevie Basaula) has become quite the mysterious character in EastEnders. We’ve seen him supporting Patrick Trueman (Rudolph Walker) over the last few weeks following his stroke, but viewers are yet to learn more about Isaac’s past, until now.Speculation began a few weeks ago that Isaac was suffering from an illness. He mentioned to mum Sheree (Suzette Llewellyn) how she is able to look past Patrick’s illness, but wasn&
- Salman Muflihi, 23, reportedly stabbed the 36-year-old victim with an eight-inch knife while walking near the Daniel Patrick Moynihan U.S. Courthouse in the Chinatown, Manhattan.
- The Arkansas senator made his case to the right wing of the Republican Party on Friday, using his speech at CPAC to attack the 'little social justice warriors' at The New York Times.
- Speaking at a rail industry conference, the Prime Minister dismissed the idea that the lockdowns of the last year would lead to a permanent shift towards working from home.
- A top Public Health England adviser said experts were 'very strongly' against advising coverings for primary-age youngsters.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!