- A Victorian viewer messaged the Sunrise host on Wednesday morning, thanking her for being a 'breath of fresh air' by calling out 'things that don't make sense' on mainstream media.
- Porto want £18m for Telles (Picture: Getty Images)Porto reportedly want a deal wrapped up for the sale of Manchester United target Alex Telles this week as talks over a fee stall.Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is in the market for a left-back as he aims to improve his options in defence.United are said to have had an initial offer of £12million rejected, as the Portuguese club hold out for £18m.Solskjaer wants to bolster his defence (Picture: Getty Images)Telles’ contract is due to
- Incest victim Samantha Killary , left, hit out at attempts to release her abuser dad Sean Jackman just three years into his 15 year prison sentence (Pictures: WDRB)An incest victim has bravely spoken out to blast the prospect of her dad being freed just three years into a 15 year prison stretch. Speaking ahead of her dad Sean Jackman’s impending parole board appearance, Samantha Killary said: ‘Im angry, and I’m sad, and I’m hurt, and I feel like it’s just another sl
- The airport has joined forces with BayCare Health System to carry out voluntary testing for travelers who have flown or are flying within three days.
- President Donald Trump's campaign wanted a third-party to inspect Democrat Joe Biden's ear at Tuesday night's presidential debate to ensure he wasn't wearing an earpiece.
- Pensioner Stephen Feltham who has underlying health conditions was stunned when he was told to travel 500 miles to Scotland from his Bournemouth home for a coronavirus test.
- The first half of 2020 saw 29 retailers file for bankruptcy as the COVID-19 pandemic exacerbated the already bleak outlook for brick-and-mortar stores whose customers shifted to online shopping.
- Joe Biden released his and running mate Kamala Harris' latest tax returns on Tuesday, ahead of the first presidential debate, and after a report President Donald Trump only paid $750 in taxes for 2016
- Construction works at Wellingborough recently passed the 'topping out' milestone as it prepares to open next year, when it will hold 1,680 inmates, making it England's biggest.
Sir Michael Palin stopped by The One Show to reminisce over his days filming for his many travel series, but had us all feeling a little queasy as he recalled one unfortunate encounter with a camel’s liver.
The presenter, 77, had been filming for his show Michael Palin: Sahara, that first broadcast in 2002, when he was offered a local delicacy while out in Algeria.
Michael was give
- A woman was ran over by a construction tractor while sleeping on the beach. (Photo: WKRG)A woman was sleeping on the beach when she was killed by a piece of heavy construction machinery.The unsuspecting beach lounger was asleep on Monday in Oceanside, California when a construction worker accidentally ran over her with a tractor, according to police.
She appeared to be in her 40s to early 50s, officers said.Jay Burneo said he witnessed the woman lying lifeless on the sand and was worried about h
- SMTV Live is back, baby! (Picture: Twitter)Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly have given us some seriously nostalgic feels with a first look at their SMTV Live reunion with Cat Deeley.
The much-loved kids show is back for one night only with the original gang back on a mission of mischief.
Sitting on the sofa in a recreation of the iconic studio, the pair simply wrote: ‘Excited?’
The answer, in case you had any doubt, is a resounding ‘YES’ for all millenial kids across the
- (Picture: BBC)Stuart Highway (Ricky Champ) had plenty of reasons to celebrate in EastEnders tonight (September 29), as Rainie Cross revealed that she’s pregnant after the pair tied the knot in an unforgettable ceremony.
Stuart couldn’t have been more excited about marrying the love of his life.Meanwhile, Rainie — overjoyed at he prospect of tying the knot with her main man — encountered something of a problem when there was a mix-up with the dress.
Nonetheless, she was de
EastEnders spoilers: Callum Highway brutally attacks Danny Hardcastle to prove himself to Phil Mitchell(Picture: BBC)Callum ‘Halfway’ Highway (Tony Clay) took drastic action in EastEnders tonight (September 29), as he violently assaulted Danny Hardcastle (Paul Usher) to prove himself to Phil Mitchell (Steve McFadden).Callum should’ve been spending the day preparing for Stuart’s (Ricky Champ) wedding, but instead he was dragged into the station by DI Thompson (Phillip Wright).
Thompson informed him that he needs substantial evidence on Phil if they’re going to success
- Lauren Griffiths changed her stuffy business-style picture to a relaxed mum-of-three in a hoodie, she says better reflects who she is now as she blends home and work
- MailOnline's crunching of the numbers reveals a slight spike after the Black Lives Matter protests, and cases doubling a week after the August 31 Bank Holiday.
- Restrictions will be introduced in Denbighshire, Flintshire, Conwy and Wrexham from 6pm on Thursday to help control the spread of the virus - bring the number of people in Wales under lockdown to more than 2.3 million
- Kolasinac has fallen down the pecking order at Arsenal (Picture: Getty Images)Arsenal left-back Sead Kolasinac is reportedly close to reaching an agreement with Bayer Leverkusen in a transfer that could be worth around €10 million (£9m).The 27-year-old joined the Gunners on a free transfer in 2017, but has fallen down the pecking order at the Emirates Stadium.Kieran Tierney is Mikel Arteta’s first choice for the left centre-back spot, while he and Ainsley Maitland-Niles have fil
- Thiago Silva was left out of Chelsea’s squad to face Spurs (Picture: Getty)Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho couldn’t resist a sly dig at Thiago Silva after the defender was left out of Chelsea’s squad to take on Spurs in the fourth round of the Carabao Cup.The 35-year-old made his debut for the club in a comprehensive 6-0 win against Barnsley in the competition last week but he faced a far bigger test on his Premier League debut in a 3-3 draw against West Brom on Saturday.The Br
- Officer Myles Cosgrove's family set up an online fundraiser this week to help him retire from the Louisville Metro Police Department amid ongoing outrage over in Taylor's killing.
- Brock Pierce has thrown his hat into the ring for the 2020 presidential race, running as an independent candidate. The 39-year-old starred in Mighty Ducks and First Kid as a child actor.
- Steven Gastelum fell to his death while taking a selfie on a cliff ledge at a state park in Oregon. (Photo: Facebook and Oregon State Police)An amateur photographer fell to his death after climbing a tree on a cliff-edge to take a snap.Steven Gastelum, 43, was attempting to take a photo on Monday at Devil’s Cauldron of Oswald West State Park in Seaside, Oregon when he fell from the cliff ledge.
A tree limb broke, resulting in Gastelum falling about 100 feet into the Pacific Ocean, official
- Lottie Bedlow has already proved herself as one to watch (Piocture: Mark Bourdillon 07831605033)The Great British Bake Off is back for another series of show stoppers and soggy bottoms – with millions tuning in for some comfort TV.The show always has a great cast of characters, such as Liam Charles and Nadiya Hussain – and this year isn’t any different.Although the series has only just begun, fans have singled Lottie out as a favourite to win.With her sharp wit and her ability
- Lauren Conrad has revealed which of her reality show friendships have lasted during an appearance on Whitney Port’s podcast (Picture: REX)Lauren Conrad has just confirmed that The Real O.C. did feature some real lifelong friendship.The Laguna Beach turned The Hills star might have moved on from her life as a reality TV star, but she not cut off some of the connections that featured on the show.LC, 34, caught up with her The Hills co-star Whitney Port for a chat about life, friendships and
- EXCLUSIVE: Georgia Hooper was just 14 when she witnessed her stepfather Andrew shoot her mother Cheryl dead with a double-barrelled shotgun in their car. But she stood up to him and returned to school just two days later
- Michael Cohen, Donald Trump’s former personal attorney, said that Trump will face prison once he leaves the White House. (Photo: AP)Donald Trump’s disgraced ex-lawyer predicted that the president will face time behind bars over his taxes.
Michael Cohen, the president’s former attorney, said on Tuesday that Trump will be ‘the first sitting president to go from the White House straight to prison.’Cohen added that Trump’s ‘biggest fear’ was that his t
Niall Horan celebrates four years since release of debut solo single This Town and vows new music will be his ‘best yet’Niall Horan celebrates four years since release of debut solo single This Town (Picture: Rex)Niall Horan is celebrating the four year anniversary of his debut solo single, This Town, released in 2016.
The One Direction star, 27, marked the moment by taking to Twitter and thanking fans for all their support in the years that have followed and seen him go on to release two albums and eight more singles.
This Town charted at number nine in the UK on its release and features on Niall’s debut a
- (Picture: Lime Pictures)Toby Faroe (Bobby Gordon) left Celeste (Andrea Ali) fearing for her life in Hollyoaks tonight (September 29), as he informed her that he won’t allow her to control him any longer.
The young man was horrified last week when he discovered that Martine Deveraux (Kelle Bryan) was in possession of the book about his life — aka The Red Door — and therefore he took it off her.Celeste did what she could to calm him down, and, back at the flat, she attempted to m
- (Picture: Lime Pictures)Liberty Savage (Jessamy Stoddart) was taken aback in Hollyoaks tonight (September 29), as Damon Kinsella (Jacob Roberts) promised to support her no matter what.
Viewers will know that Liberty had been considering keeping the baby which she gave birth to last week, in spite of her previously having promised it to Sienna Blake (Anna Passey) and Brody Hudson (Adam Woodward).
Damon begged her to reconsider, as such a decision could result in her losing her beloved sister fore
- (Picture: ITV)Harriet Finch (Katherine Dow Blyton) made a hasty exit in Emmerdale tonight (September 29) and, while she will no doubt return, it appears as if we might have seen the last of her for a while.
Harriet has been struggling to come to terms with everything that has transpired over the past couple of months.
From the affair she had with DI Malone (Mark Womack), to Dawn Taylor (Olivia Bromley) murdering the bent copper, it’s certainly been a difficult year for the vicar.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!