- Romelu Lukaku says Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is ‘doing great’ at Manchester United (Getty)Romelu Lukaku has praised Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s work at Manchester United and says he loves his former boss ‘as a manager and as a person’.The Belgium international spent less than a year playing under Solskjaer at Old Trafford before he was sold to Inter in a £74 million deal.Lukaku has since revealed that he was the one who asked to leave United, while Solskjaer gave the gr
- Former First Lady Michelle Obama lashed out at what she called 'partisan and unpatriotic' attempts to suppress voting nationwide as she urged the Senate to pass a bill to change voting laws.
- Marie was on her way to brunch with a friend in Melbourne when tradesman Lee advised her she had a flat tyre.
If looks could kill: Why WAG gave AFL legend a FILTHY look as they watched their son from the standsCarlton forward Jack Silvagni impressed most with his recent performance against St Kilda but it was the filthy look that his mother shot his father that captured the attention.
- Research by YouGov found Conservative support had surged four points to 45 per cent over the past week - while Keir Starmer's party tumbled to 32 per cent.
- Union leaders say the latest Budget is an ‘insult’ to public sector workers (Picture: James Chapelard)Health Minister Nadine Dorries has said the Government ‘would love to do more’ than a proposed 1% pay rise for NHS staff in England.But after ‘fighting the pandemic for the past year’ and spending billions on supporting the country through it, she says that is the most it can afford.
It comes after Rishi Sunak unveiled his Budget earlier this week, with unions
- Nicole Scherzinger means business (Picture: Bingo Blitz)Nicole Scherzinger is making a sultry return to music this month alongside Latin superstar Luis Fonsi and, if the teaser is anything to go by, she means business. The dynamic duo have teamed up on the new track, She’s BINGO, which promises to make those warm spring days even more sizzling. In an exclusive photo from the music video shared with Metro.co.uk, Nicole is flanked by two dancers in grey suits but she commands
- It’s all kicking off in EastEnders next week! (Picture: BBC)It’s been quite a few weeks for the residents of Albert Square, but the hits just keep on coming, and next week proves to be quite an eventful one for a number of EastEnders favourites.
Karen Taylor (Lorraine Stanley) is excited at the project of a brand new romance, and thus prepares to go on a date.
The catch: her date just happens to be serial killer Lucas Johnson (Don Gilet!)Will Karen find herself in danger? Or will she
- As a widow who has raised her children alone, Pak Pov has seen firsthand the devastation climate change can cause to families.Although she earns her living as a farmer, the village chief also works in a salt field to make ends meet. However, unpredictable and heavy rain have made salt production very hard over the last few years and left Pak Pov and her family feeling the strain, as none of the workers are making any money. ‘Whenever natural disasters occur, there are many negati
25 soap spoilers: Coronation Street drugs death terror, EastEnders shock death, Emmerdale murder exposed, Hollyoaks violent showdownIt’s all kicking off in the soaps next week (Picture: ITV/BBC/Lime Pictures)It’s the end of yet another week, but fear not soap fans, as there is plenty more drama to come in your favourite serial dramas next week.Asha Alahan (Tanisha Grey) is left heartbroken in the wake of Nina Lucas (Mollie Gallagher) ending their relationship in Coronation Street, but her decision to get wasted results in Kelly Neelan (Millie Gibson) ending up unresponsive after she takes drugs.
- Nadine Dorries said the real terms cut was "what we can afford" and argued it's an "acknowledgement" of their hard work that they're getting a pay rise at all
- Jessica Howston, from Reading, and her three young children have been left temporarily homeless and with no possessions after the devastating fire which is believed to have been caused by an electrical fault
- Philip has undergone a 'successful procedure for a pre-existing heart condition' and will remain in hospital for 'treatment, rest and recuperation'.
- Michael Owen has been hugely impressed with Thomas Tuchel’s new-look Chelsea (Picture: PLP)Michael Owen is confident Chelsea ‘are going nowhere’ and will comfortably cement a place in the top four after Thomas Tuchel’s side became the lastest team to leave Anfield with three points.
Mason Mount’s first-half goal was enough to seal an important victory and inflict upon Liverpool a record fifth successive home defeat. The scoreline barely reflected Chelsea’s dom
- Nicola has died aged 75 (Picture: Nigel Wright/Mirrorpix/Getty Images)Upstairs, Downstairs star Nicola Pagett has died aged 75 from a brain tumour.The actress died ‘suddenly of a brain tumour’ on March 3 after ‘stoically dealing with her illness’, The Guardian reported.Pagett was best known for playing the spoiled daughter of Richard and Lady Marjorie, Elizabeth Bellamy, in the 1970s series Upstairs, Downstairs, which followed the lives of the masters and servants in a to
- Prince Philip is set to spend a third weekend away from the Queen as Harry and Meghan's bombshell interview airs in the States.
- The FBI said Federico Klein, 42, was seen in video footage during the January 6 riot that left five - including a Capitol cop - dead and sent lawmakers running for their lives.
- Gavin Williamson has defended his record after a shaky year (Picture: PA)The school summer holidays could be shortened while the year is split into five terms to help pupils catch up, under plans being considered by the Government.
Up and down the country, children have fallen behind on their studies, as the Covid lockdown has forced them to stay at home.While they have been taking part in online lessons, they have often proved challenging for both teachers and pupils, while many disadvantaged c
Jermaine Pennant slams Jurgen Klopp’s ‘silly’ decision to sub off Mohamed Salah after Liverpool’s defeat to ChelseaJermaine Pennant criticised Jurgen Klopp’s ‘silly’ decision for Liverpool (Pictures: Getty / YouTube)Jermaine Pennant slammed Jurgen Klopp’s ‘silly’ decision to take off Mohamed Salah after Liverpool’s defeat to Chelsea.The Reds slipped to their fifth successive home defeat on Thursday night as Thomas Tuchel’s side clinched a 1-0 win thanks to Mason Mount’s superb first-half goal.Klopp replaced Salah with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain with 30 minut
- Vaccinated Brits could be visiting Cyprus this year (Picture: Shutterstock)Cyprus will open its borders to vaccinated Brits from the beginning of May.
Nearly a million people in the UK have received two doses of a Covid-19 jab, and the Cypriot government said those who had both jabs could travel without restrictions from May 1.However, the date Cyprus has set is still more than two weeks before the earliest people in England will be able to go on holidays abroad.
It comes as analysis found seasi
- Werner saw a goal chalked off (Picture: AFP via Getty)Thomas Tuchel has told Timo Werner there’s no room for ‘self-pity’ after he saw a goal chalked off in Chelsea’s 1-0 win against Liverpool at Anfield.
Werner had the ball in the back of the net after rounding Alisson Becker and clipping into the empty goal but saw his effort ruled out by the narrowest of offside calls.
The Germany international has now scored just one goal in his past 18 Premier League games but his ove
- EXCLUSIVE: After jailing serial killers, drug gangs and armed robbers, former detective inspector Colin Butcher is now using his skills to tackle the new breed of dog thieves prospering in lockdown
- An investigation has been launched after Meghan was accused of bullying (Picture: CBS)A group of ‘at least 10’ former aides to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are ‘queuing up’ to have their say as part of an investigation into bullying allegations, according to reports.
Sources close to those who used to work for the couple have apparently said they’ve been ‘silent for too long’ and ‘there is much to talk about’, The Mirror reported.The probe
Kate Garraway and Ben Shephard are officially film stars, as they unveiled a surprise cameo in the upcoming Tom and Jerry movie.Yes, seriously.On today’s instalment of Good Morning Britain, Richard Arnold shared a clip of the hosts in action, alongside Chloe Grace Moretz and Rob Delaney, as they caused chaos as two cartoon elephants.Giggling about the appearance, Kate, 53, joked th
- The Queen and Prince Philip have been married for more than 70 years, tying the knot when she was just 21-years-old, but they first met when she was much younger
- Always wanted to try tarot? Here’s how (Picture: Kerry Ward/Metro.co.uk)Good karma is a good way to live your life.
Doing good deeds for others, random acts of kindness, spreading happiness, being supportive – in essence, helping to make your own corner of the world a nicer, better place through your own altruistic efforts.
And living in a good karma cycle is simply a good way to live. People regard and remember you not for what you are, or what you have, but for what you do, and how
Biden slammed as a 'HYPOCRITE' over Texas 'neanderthal' insult while 'allowing border to be overrun'Texas Lieutenant Gov. Dan Patrick called Joe Biden a 'hypocrite' after the president said that the state lifting its mask mandate equated to 'Neanderthal thinking.'
- Nicola Hodgson, 29, moved in the property into in 2015 - but says she has since been dealing with damp and mould problems ever since - before claiming mould has now taken over much of the house
- Meghan Markle's best friend from college Lindsay Jill Roth rushed to her defense in an Instagram post on Thursday amid claims the Duchess bullied Royal Family aides.
- The eldest son of Rupert Murdoch appeared at a Morgan Stanley conference on Thursday and gave a blunt assessment of his network, describing it as 'loyal opposition' to Biden.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!