- Robert De Niro, one of Donald Trump's fiercest critics, on Friday attacked Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani, who used to be best known for prosecuting the New York mafia in the 1980s.
- Celeste has announced her debut album, Not Your Muse (Picture: Redferns)Celeste has announced her debut studio album, Not Your Muse, following her epic success on the John Lewis advert.The 26-year-old’s original song, A Little Love, was featured in this year’s ad for the brand.She is topping off an epic few months by dropping a full-length album on fans, packed with 12 total bops.Speaking about the offering on Instagram, while sharing the artwork, she said: ‘Not Your Muse is th
Shane Richie’s son has insisted he ‘doesn’t hate’ AJ Pritchard after his dad and the dancer clashed on I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here!.Last week, there was a bit of tension between Shane and AJ over the camp chores.The pair had previously had a disagreement over the washing up, but then things simmered between them once again when new camp leader
- Mac's Public House on Lincoln Avenue was slapped with several violations by officers from New York City Sheriff's Department Tuesday night.
FDA defends slow response to Pfizer vaccine approval saying scientists need more time to review dataUS regulators are coming under fire for not moving faster in approving the jabs, with Donald Trump heaping pressure on the Food and Drug Administration.
- Ahmed Al Husseini, 25, received a suspended jail sentence despite admitting crashing into luxury cars worth more than £1 million while chasing a £300,000 McLaren SLR through Chelsea in August 2019.
- A look at how New York City's iconic Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center has changed since it began as a modest tradition during the Great Depression in 1931
Clare Crawley must ‘give Bachelor Nation time to believe Dale Moss romance’ in order to win back trust, expert saysA damage control expert has revealed the next steps Clare Crawley and Dale Moss need to take to win back the trust of viewers (Picture: ABC)Clare Crawley will have to give Bachelor Nation time to trust in her relationship with Dale Moss in order to rebuild her reputation with fans, according to a damage control expert.The Bachelorette star has been having a tough time ever since her dramatic appearance in the latest series of the reality dating show ended with an engagement to Dale Moss after ju
- Latest Public Health England data shows Swale in Kent, Boston in Lincolnshire and Medway, also in Kent, are among a small number of towns and cities to see a seven day rise in cases
- Teah Vincent, 32, told jurors that the schoolboy looked older than he was, and claimed she was "sure" he told her he was 16 before they had sex in 2018
- The walk-in wardrobe is unrecognisable as a former bedroom (Picture: Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It)A creative mum-of-three has stunned people with her revamping skills as she turned her daughter’s bedroom into a huge walk-in wardrobe.Jackie Brown found she had space in her house after her two daughters left home. So, having always wanted a big walk-in wardrobe, she decided to transform the spare bedroom.
Posting pictures in the Facebook group ‘Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It’, which has over
- This probably won’t be put on a greetings card (Picture: Daily Post Wales)If you wanted to find a Christmas tree that sums up the year we’ve had, you probably wouldn’t find a better one than in Flintshire.The deadened brown needles and lacklustre branches make it look as if it hasn’t seen the sunlight in months – just like the rest of us, as we sit on endless Zoom meetings and catch up with our families from a distance of two metres away with a plate glass window in
- Police stripped Nigel Cookson, 55, and Jo Cashon, 45, of their pub licence after they gave out free drinks from The Grey Horse in Elvington, North Yorkshire to toast the fallen on Remembrance Sunday.
- The Prime Minister warned there were 'immense logistical challenges' in distributing the Pfizer/BioNTechvaccine while chief executive of NHS England Simon Stevens said the second doses had to be reserved for those who get the first dose this month
- The Mayor appeals to Londoners to stick to the rules and act with caution so we can "look forwards with hope towards a better year in 2021"
Descendant of Britain's fattest police officer 'PC Tubby' follows in footsteps by joining same forcePC 'Tubby' John Stephens weighed a whopping 25 stone (159kg). Now his great-great-great grandson Dan Challis has joined Leicestershire Police more than a century after PC Tubby retired.
- Monday’s viewers were left shocked after crooked property developer Ray Crosby invited his 18-year-old employee Faye Windass up to his hotel room under the guise of work (Picture: ITV)When we think about rape – if we ever do – how many of us think of a woman walking home alone after dark, attacked at knifepoint by a stranger?And how many of you reading this piece right now think you don’t know anyone who’s ever been raped?Of course, some women are raped by strangers
- The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) has said that care home residents were among those who should be given the jab first - but there is a reason for the delay
- China has overtaken the U.S. to become the EU's biggest trade partner while the rest of the world slides into the red due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Wynn Resorts CEO Matt Maddox shared his predictions for the future of Las Vegas in an interview this week, saying he is confident that the city will bounce back better than ever with time.
- The 600ft South Korean ship Golden Ray is finally being demolished after months of setbacks, with the dismantling revealing the many cars stacked inside after the boat capsized last year.
- Boris Johnson and the deputy chief medical officer Jonathan Van Tam this evening revealed their intense emotions after being told a coronavirus vaccine had been given the green light.
- Royal expert Robert Lacey says there are indicators the Queen is planning to strip Meghan Markle and Prince Harry of their royal titles in just a matter of months
- The Iceland international replaced Emiliano Martinez in the summer (Picture: Getty Images)Alex Runarsson believes he has the ability to take over from Bernd Leno as Arsenal’s No.1 goalkeeper.The Iceland international was brought in from Ligue 1 side Dijon for £1.8million after Emiliano Martinez was sold to Aston Villa in the summer.Despite Martinez’s excellent performances after the restart last season, Arteta put his faith in Leno and has persisted with the Germany internation
- In November, median rents in San Francisco stood at $2,054 for a one-bedroom apartment and $2,377 for a two-bedroom - down 3.4 percent for the month and 24.5 percent since March.
- A teacher at Tottenville High School in Staten Island is under investigation after an NYPD complaint was filed Monday when he was allegedly masturbating on a conference call.
- The Hulkster paid his respects (Credit: Jerod Harris/Getty Images)WWE legend Hulk Hogan has mourned the death of Pat Patterson.The wrestling icon paid tribute to his fellow Hall of Famer after the sad news he had died aged 79, and he revealed how the pioneer impacted his early career.He tweeted: ‘Tough morning hearing the news about Pat, shocked, RIP my brother,‘Pat and Buddy Colt let me ride with them when I had my first match, the ribbing started that day and went on until now, lov
- As many as four members of Mexico's National Guard are being investigated after they were captured on video allegedly extorting a drug dealer in the state of Jalisco in November.
Vikings fans rejoice because Amazon has just teased what’s to come in the final 10 episodes of season six in a first-look trailer.Amazon Prime Video will premiere the final episodes in the UK on Wednesday, December 30.The first half its sixth and final season ended on a cliffhanger with its two leading characters – Bjorn Ironside (Alexander Ludwig) and King Harald (
- Werner has impressed Bent (Picture: Getty)Darren Bent is a big admirer of Timo Werner, although he accepts the Chelsea striker has his shortcomings.
Bent, the former Tottenham Hotspur and Aston Villa attacker, thinks Werner is far from a clinical finisher and misses ‘big chances’ regularly.
However, he says the Germany international’s ability to keep going and put himself in positions for more chances – something aided by his blistering pace – despite those misses i
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!