- Footage shows how the two rival gangs of wild monkeys fought each other at a busy junction near the ruins of a temple in Lopburi, Thailand, while shocked motorists watched on.
- Professor Dame Sarah Gilbert told a Royal Society of Medicine webinar that viruses tend to become weaker as they spread around (Picture: Getty)The virus which causes Covid-19 will eventually become like the seasonal coronaviruses which cause the common cold, leading experts have suggested.Professor Dame Sarah Gilbert told a Royal Society of Medicine webinar that viruses tend to become weaker as they spread around.She said: ‘We normally see that viruses become less virulent as they circulat
- Emergency crews began searching for the soldier after they were reported missing Tuesday but were unable to recover the body until a day later.
Rag 'n' Bone Man accuses developer of 'bully tactics' over plans to build homes NEXT to his £1m homeThe hitmaker, real name Rory Graham, 36, told neighbours in a Facebook rant that the developer behind the 34 homes in Heathfield used 'bully tactics' to try to buy his four-bedroom property.
- CCTV footage showed the moment that the woman, believed to be 70 years old, managed to fend off a 22-year-old man who tried to steal her handbag in Ostozhenka, Moscow.
- A bride is being slammed online, after one of her Facebook posts went viral as she threatened to block family and friends if they refused to pay thousands of pounds for their wedding
- Sunbathers should get a final few days of warmth this year (Picture: PA)Friday is expected to see the best of the remaining warm weather this year.Temperatures are expected to top 20°C at the weekend as well, but Saturday and Sunday could be cloudier than the balmy 23°C Friday.Before that, severe gales and squally showers are expected in the far north on Thursday, ahead of a mainly dry, warm and fine day in most parts of the country, with the best of the sun in the east and midland, the
- Tasty snacks and healthy books (Picture: Metro.co.uk)If you need a bit of motivation to work on your fitness, this week’s Fit List has you covered.From gorgeous activewear courtesy of Little Mix’s Jade to the most indulgent healthy cake bar, there are almost too many guilt-free goodies to choose from.Plus there’s some helping hands for your hair, and a new collection of wellness teas.Ellesse x Jade ThirlwallJade in the style mix (Picture: Ellesse)Little Mix’s Jade Thirlwa
- Tim Loughton, a former minister, was one of nine MPs, peers and academics who were targeted by Beijingfor speaking out over its human rights abuses.
- From Monday there will be no restrictions for Sydney tradies at unoccupied worksites, as long as vaccination requirements are met by some workers and Covid-safe plans are in place.
Strictly Come Dancing’s AJ Pritchard says coronavirus vaccine is ‘helping’ entertainment industry amid claims three pros rejected jabAJ Pritchard said the vaccine is ‘helping’ the industry (Picture: ITV)AJ Pritchard has said that the coronavirus vaccine is ‘helping’ the entertainment industry get back to normal after three unnamed Strictly Come Dancing professional dancers are thought to have shunned the jab.The BBC One series, which launched on Saturday, is reportedly in ‘chaos’ after it was claimed that three pros had decided not to have the vaccine.After James Jordan blasted their action
- Fortnite isn’t going to be freed for a very long time (pic: Epic Games)The Epic Games v. Apple lawsuit might be over but until the appeals are settled there’ll be no Fortnite on iOS, and that will take years.It’s still unclear what Epic Games hoped to gain from its lawsuit against Apple, which saw it purposefully breaking their rules and trying to run its own in-game store – so that Epic didn’t have to pay Apple a cut of their microtransaction income.They knew Apple
- Nicki Minaj’s husband Kenneth Petty’s alleged rape accuser has spoken out (Picture: GC Images)The woman who Nicki Minaj’s husband Kenneth Petty was convicted of attempting to rape in 1995 is now speaking out about the alleged incident.
Jennifer Hough, who is suing singer Minaj and Petty for harassment, appeared on US talk show The Real and insisted she was ‘tired of being afraid’ of speaking out, reports USA Today.Hough, who claims Minaj and Petty tried to pay her o
- Timo Werner scored his first goal of the season against Aston Villa (Picture: Getty)Timo Werner didn’t take a penalty in Chelsea’s Carabao Cup shootout win against Aston Villa because he picked up an injury earlier on in the game, the striker has confirmed.The German international, who has had a torrid time in front of goal since joining from Red Bull Leipzig last summer, gave the Blues the lead with a well-timed header, only for Villa to equalise through teenager Cameron Archer, sen
- The arrow points to a small tunnel that developed between the patient’s anus and prostateA man ejaculated out of his anus and urinated faeces after developing a rare condition that effects around five in one million people.
The 33-year-old, from Texas, ignored the symptoms for two years before deciding to seek medical help due to suffering testicle pain for five days.
He told doctors he had passed a ‘substantial amount’ of semen and urine from his anus over the last two years.
- Sinead Quinn opened Quinn Blakey Hairdressing salon last November during the second national lockdown, flouting rules designed to limit the spread of coronavirus
- Reports have suggested the Sussexes are keen to visit the UK after moving to California last year - Harry has only returned to the UK twice since the move
- Dupree has made the claim about the Dead Man (Picture: WWE)Rene Dupree has claimed other WWE stars bullied him under the instruction of The Undertaker.The 37-year-old Canadian star, who first signed with the company in 2002 and spent a five-year spell there, has claimed the then-locker room leader didn’t like that he wouldn’t go to the bar one night with the other wrestlers.Speaking to That 90’s Wrestling Podcast, he claimed: ‘They took my $500 shoes and $1000 suit and ru
- Jacky Woods, 56, from Kent, has called for more "absolutely vital" accessible sports as there is "nothing" for her locally - it comes as one third of disabled people feel excluded from sport, new research found
- Andrew has hit out at his former employer (Picture: Rex/GB News)Former GB News chairman Andrew Neil has lashed out at the broadcaster over his exit and insisted he’ll never again appear on the network after accusing it of leaking ‘smears’ to a newspaper.The veteran broadcaster laid into his former employer and claimed it ‘unilaterally’ cancelled his exit deal, adding he ‘couldn’t be happier’ to have severed ties.Neil, 72, who announced his departur
- Speaking to ITV's Robert Peston last night Tesco chairman John Allan warned of a perfect storm of issues and said efforts were being made to avert a 'horrendous crisis at Christmas' for Brits.
- Liberal Party congressman Alejandro Carlos Chacon brought forward the bill, which he said would be relevant to the majority of Colombians as six out of 10 households have a domesticated animal.
- Manchester United suffered a frustrating night at Old Trafford on Wednesday (Picture: Getty Images)Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer admits his side have a problem with the way they start games after an early goal against West Ham on Wednesday night cost them the game.The Hammers won 1-0 at Old Trafford thanks to a Manuel Lanzini goal in the ninth minute, booking David Moyes’ side a place in the fourth round of the Carabao Cup.The Red Devils would go on to have much the better
- Dan’s first dance with his partner Nadiya will be a fast-paced Quickstep (Picture: BBC)Strictly Come Dancing 2021 star Dan Walker has revealed the toll that practise has had on him, admitting that his partner Nadiya Bychkova’s gruelling training ‘broke’ him one day ahead of their first routine.Earlier this week, Dan confirmed that he was back at training after a short break following a head injury that required assessment in hospital.The BBC Breakfast presenter had walked
- Footage, filmed in Sanming in Fujian Province on September 20, showed a driver diving out the way as a truck hit a row of cars, while another driver had to climb out of his windscreen to escape.
- A digital wallet address in a pop-up window on Bitcoin.org collected $17,700 as of Wednesday night. By Thursday morning, the entire website appeared to be offline.
‘I have never had the urge to have my own’: Women share why they do – and don’t – regret not having childrenBritain is currently facing a ‘baby shortage’ – as the pandemic has prompted a decline in the number of people having children. Official figures show that last year’s birthrate in England and Wales was 1.58 – significantly below the 2.1 level needed to keep the population rate stable.People are not only deciding to delay having kids, they’re also choosing to not have them all together. But for some women, this decision pre-dated the pandemic –
Ex-cop father of university massacre 'gunman', 18, admits helping son buy shotgun 'which killed six'Timur Bekmansurov, 18, was described as having a morbid fascination with a previous deadly school shooting in Russia earlier this year, telling his ex-girlfriend that he thought it was 'cool.'
- Roger Bygrave, 37, was seen on the pub’s CCTV kicking out at the pregnant woman (Picture: Facebook / BPM Media)BPMA drunk pub visitor killed an unborn baby on Valentine’s Day after he kicked a heavily pregnant mum-to-be.Roger Bygrave, 37, was seen on the pub’s CCTV kicking out at the 34-year-old victim after a conflict outside the Market House pub in Dartmouth, Devon in February 2020.Plymouth Crown Court heard the baby was stillborn a few hours after the incident following a pr
- Roger Bygrave, 37, was seen on the pub’s CCTV kicking out at the pregnant woman (Picture: Facebook / BPM Media)BPMA man who drunkenly kicked a woman in the stomach causing her to lose her baby says he did not know she was pregnant.Roger Bygrave, 37, lashed out at his 34-year-old victim during an altercation outside the Market House pub in Dartmouth, Devon, on Valentine’s Day last year.A few hours later the woman went into labour at just 28 weeks and the baby was stillborn.When he was
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!