- Last July the Chancellor exempted most buyers from the levy if they completed their transactions before March 31, 2021 - saving people up to £15,000.
Celebs Go Dating star claims Wayne Lineker and Chloe Ferry engagement is ‘fake’: Tom Read Wilson exposes the proof in that photoTom saw a big giveaway about the ‘engagement’ (Picture: Rex)Celebs Go Dating’s Tom Read Wilson is convinced Wayne Lineker and Chloe Ferry’s ‘engagement’ is a fake – with one tell-tale sign proving it was all a ruse. The reality star couple gave everyone a shock when they suggested they were engaged, with Chloe, 25, showing off a diamond ring on her finger as she cuddled up to the entrepreneur for a pic. Wayne, 58, who has a notorious checklist
- Balmoral tweeted photos of the poo bags with the caption: ‘Why do people do this?’ (Pictures: PA)Dog walkers have been slated by staff working at the Queen’s Balmoral Castle for leaving dog poo bags all over the estate. Up to twenty bags were left on the land in Aberdeenshire, with frustrated staff at the beauty spot asking: ‘Why do people do this?’Balmoral posted pictures of the litter on Twitter, which saw scores of people slamming the dog walkers for being &
- Melissa Moore used her shirt to mop up her murdered fiance Billy Peters’ blood, and says she will keep the stained clothing as a memento of her late ex (Pictures: KOIN)This is the moment a grief-stricken woman removed her shirt to make keepsakes from her fiancé’s fresh blood after he was killed outside a strip club. Melissa Moore was filmed wiping-up Billy Peters’ blood on Tuesday, three days after he was gunned down outside a steakhouse strip club in Portland, Oregon.Th
- Lee Juggurnauth will help people find their dream properties (Picture: A Place In The Sun/Channel 4)A Place In The Sun is set to instil its viewers with wanderlust once again when it returns with a new series this April, introducing new presenter Lee Juggurnauth into the mix.For the past two decades, Channel 4’s A Place In The Sun has helped people on the lookout for properties abroad find the homes of their dreams, where they can bask in the sunshine while enjoying a complete change of sc
Chloe Ferry gets back to business after confusing us all with Wayne Lineker engagement and there’s no rock in sightShe had her business head on as she eyed up a new location for her salon (Picture: Terry Blackburn/Backgrid)Chloe Ferry has had us all talking lately, after duping us all into thinking that she had randomly got engaged to her Celebs Go Dating co-star Wayne Lineker after what could have only been a secret, whirlwind romance.
Sure, Chloe and Wayne are great pals, but we definitely were not expecting to see Chloe posing with a huge rock on her finger and Wayne revealing ‘she said yes’.
- After a month of trying the '3x3 rule,' a couple was left stunned by how much it changed their lives, claiming it had removed all the 'resentment that eats away at marriages'
- Shannon and Olivia Wilson wore sizes 26 and 28 clothes before deciding it was time to change their lifestyles, swapping McDonald's and Greggs for fakeaway and starting to exercise together
WandaVision star Kathryn Hahn has teased that fans will have their minds blown by the finale of the smash-hit Disney Plus series.The Marvel show is coming to an end this week and the fan-favorite actress – who plays Agnes aka the powerful witch Agatha Harkness – stated that it will be worth the wait.Speaking on Tuesday’s Late Night with Seth Meyers, the star told the pr
- Japanese entrepreneur Yusaku Maezawa launched his search for the first private passengers on a trip around the moon with Elon Musk's SpaceX
- Gary Neville wants to see Man Utd snap up a new centre-forward (Picture: Getty Images)Given the opportunity to bring one player to Manchester United, Gary Neville would snap up Borussia Dortmund superstar Erling Haaland for his former club.Haaland has regularly been linked with a move to the Red Devils since he caught the attention of the wider football world thanks to his performances at Red Bull Salzburg.Despite moving to Dortmund in January 2020 the Norwegian has continued to be seen as a tar
- A TikTok user named Brandon Anderson has shared a shocking before and after clip of a carpet which initially appeared to be dark grey in colour, but was actually just very dirty
- Christopher Rymer, 30, was shot through the window of a Silvertop taxi he was travelling in Sydney's north west and was gunned down beside his taxi driver, who then drove them to hospital.
- The First Minister slammed her predecessor for 'not a single word of regret' for 'inappropriate behaviour' towards women during his six hours of testimony at the Holyrood Inquiry last week.
- Shocked onlookers watched on a salsa group appeared to break lockdown rules by holding a dance class in the middle of Battersea Park on Sunday.
- The Chancellor stressed that the 25 per cent rate will still be the lowest of any G7 nation and will only hit firms once experts believe the economy will be back to normal.
- Edinburgh has two of the few pandas left in captivity, and is trying to breed them (Picture: Jam Press)Families are being given the chance to win a private zoo tour and get up-close and personal with their favourite animals in an exciting raffle draw.The Royal Zoological Society of Scotland has teamed up with Crowdfunder to give one lucky person and three guests the opportunity to visit Edinburgh Zoo after hours and go behind the scenes with its magnificent resident animals.The winner will have
- NHS England has announced 204 further deaths, Scotland recorded 35 more deaths, in Wales 12 more people have died and in Northern Ireland there have been another 4 fatalities
- Rivkah played Katie opposite Jack Black in School of Rock (Picture: Allstar/PARAMOUNT)One of the child stars of School of Rock has said that being bullied because of the film led to them becoming a ‘raging addict’.Rivkah Reyes, who uses they/them pronouns, played bassist Katie in the 2003 comedy starring Jack Black, which followed a wannabe rock star who turns a group of private school kids into a rock band while pretending to be a substitute teacher.They were 10 years old when they
- Hungary has already started using China's Sinopharm vaccine (pictured, PM Viktor Orban gets the shot) while Slovakia has bought two million doses of Russia's Sputnik V.
- Queensland Health has posted a bizarre message claiming the state is being 'picked on by others' for its slow coronavirus vaccine rollout, which gave the jab to 30 per cent fewer people than projected.
- In a series of bombshell revelations in the UK's Times newspaper, Meghan stands accused of waging a systematic reign of bullying terror against her personal staff at Kensington Palace.
- In an interview with podcaster Jordan Harbinger (of the Jordan Harbinger Show) that will is featured as part of ABC's The Con on Wednesday night, McFarland admits he lied.
- Rihanna stunned in her latest campaign (Picture:Savage X Fenty / Instagram)Rihanna has revealed her latest campaign for Savage x Fenty, which sees the singer rocking 70s-style floral looks. The nine-time Grammy winner, 33, posed up in a turquoise floral bikini and matching cover up in a garden to showcase her latest collection.Rihanna shared one of the stunning images on her Instagram, writing: ‘Savage af. don’t trip. New @savagexfenty out now – only on sava
- Health workers who have so far refused the coronavirus vaccine could be legally obliged to have the jab following a review of inoculation passports
- The Mirror's Kevin Maguire says the "self-congratulatory" Chancellor is "a man without a proper plan, no substance justifying the slick spin"
- Meghan Markle, 39, and Princess Eguenie, 30, reportedly maintain a close relationship despite Megxit - and have bonded over their recent pregnancy joy, a source claimed to Us Weekly.
Once-in-a-lifetime chance to win private access to Edinburgh Zoo and get up close and personal with your favourite animalsFamilies are being given the chance to win a private zoo tour and get up-close and personal with their favourite animals in an exciting raffle draw.
It’s a Sin: Russell T Davies reveals scene he refused to write: ‘I’d rather die than type that page’Russell T Davies refused to add a ‘crass’ requested scene into the show (Picture: Channel 4)It’s A Sin’s Russell T Davies has revealed channel bosses tried to make him add a scene that he ‘would have rather died than write’. The smash-hit series on the HIV crisis had more than its fair share of issues being given the go ahead, with Russell previously revealing it was shopped to multiple channels before Channel 4 finally snapped it up. In one instance
- The apartments, aimed at ensuring elderly people do not feel as if they have to go back into the closet in later life, have been labelled the nation's "first LGBT+ affirming retirement community" by owners Tonic Housing
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!