- Chancellor Rishi Sunak will reveal his Budget next week (Picture: Reuters)Rishi Sunak could extend the furlough scheme until at least July after the Prime Minister revealed his long-awaited roadmap out of lockdown, reports say.The coronavirus support packages are due to end on April 30, but the Chancellor will push the deadline back at next week’s Budget, according to The Sun.Boris Johnson indicated yesterday that the lifeline for workers and closed businesses would continue, saying: &lsqu
Kaley Cuoco takes Golden Globes loss like a trooper as she pigs out on cake and pizza and that’s why we love herKaley Cuoco takes Golden Globes loss like a trooper (Picture: Instagram)Kaley Cuoco may have missed out on a win at this year’s Golden Globes, but it sure looked like she was enjoying herself, as she drank and ate her way through her loss.
The actress, 35, had been nominated for two awards, including best actress in a musical or comedy, for her latest HBO series The Flight Attendant.
She faced stiff competition from Lily Collins for Emily In Paris, Elle Fanning in The Great and Jane Levy i
- Bulldogs second rower Adam Elliott spoke publicly for the first time after his pre-season drama, after he was allegedly caught in an intimate act with former teammate Michael Lichaa's fiancee.
- The Met Office has issued a yellow fog warning until 10.30am, while Brits are set to be battered by subzero temperatures from later this week
Brits win big at Golden Globes as Emma Corrin, Daniel Kaluuya and Sacha Baron Cohen bag major prizesBritish stars got a lot of love from the HFPA at the Golden Globes 2021It was a great night for the Brits at the Golden Globes 2021, with the likes of Emma Corrin, Josh O’Connor and Daniel Kaluuya all walking away with a gong.The 78th annual Golden Globe Awards took place overnight with the socially-distanced ceremony split between New York and Los Angeles.Iconic duo Tina Fey and Amy Poehler returned to host the coveted awards ceremony for the fourth time on a night that saw British stars
- Residents are on cyclone watch as wild weather has left streets flooded and highways gridlocked as residents attempt to flee north Queensland in droves.
On the Road With: Ronan Keating reveals best on-tour memories with Boyzone and why Australia is specialRonan has fond memories of touring Europe back in 1995 (Picture: Ken McKay/ITV/REX)As part of Boyzone, Ronan Keating travelled the world.
But the end of the boyband wasn’t the end of his adventures.We chatted with the singer-songwriter about finding his best self in Sydney, a spooky stay in Wales and the best bits of Paris.What is your favourite on-the-road moment?Our first European tour in 1995 was unbelievable. Touring in the UK, cities are only a few hours apart, so the bus was a just v
- 90% of those in the study would recommend masturbation to people struggling with pain on their period (Picture: Getty)Yes, masturbating has been proven to help ease period pain.Periods are often uncomfortable – they can be painful, heavy in flow and result in other physical ailments such as headaches.
While taking painkillers is what’s typically advised for reducing experiences of pain, a new study has shown that masturbation can be effective too.Dr Naomi Sutton, NHS sexual health co
- Londoners will see an increase in tube and rail fares from Monday (Picture: Getty/London Green Party)There are calls for London to scrap its Tube zones and bring in a flat rate for all commuters, with the cost of travel in the capital rising again on Monday.Londoners will see travel cards, tube, bus and tram fares increase as a condition of an emergency coronavirus bailout for the struggling Transport for London.The changes, announced in January but coming into effect today, mean fares in the ca
- Scott Morrison has made immediate response to the findings of the aged care Royal Commission including more audits and restrictions on use of drugs in nursing homes.
- The Prime Minister got a letter from a mystery sender on Wednesday evening which included a statement the alleged victim had prepared for her lawyers in 2019.
- In just one year, the value of new Australian home loans has surged to a new record high. Investors are also back in force, outbidding younger first-home buyers at house auctions.
- Charlotte Bennett, 25, on Saturday said Cuomo told her he was open to dating women in their 20s and asked her questions about her personal life. Cuomo, 63, said he 'never intended to act inappropriatly'.
- The high performance coupe, which starts at $395,000, was left over two disabled parking spots at Chapel Street underground parking in Melbourne on Sunday afternoon.
- AGL Energy has recently announced over LinkedIn that they have updated their gender identity and gender affirmation guidelines.
- The former president told the conservative gathering in Orlando that the Equality Act, passed in the House on Thursday, was a threat to women's sports and should be blocked by the Senate.
- An Australian mother was at the Kmart in Delacombe in Victoria last Tuesday when her son walked into the clothes rack, causing a cut to the right side of his face and swelling on his ear.
- Security guards at a festival in New Zealand were overwhelmed by a gang of gate crashing teens who ran through a fence to enter the concert, in a video uploaded to TikTok on Sunday.
- Stefan Carroll, 28, moved to Brisbane five years ago from Tullow, 93km southwest of Dublin, to work and live abroad. But tragedy struck while he was swimming at a friend's home on February 13.
- Despite a weekend of bright skies, temperatures are expected to plummet to lows of around -1C across the UK from March 5
- A quick-thinking mother has been captured saving her toddler from choking.
- St David’s Day is celebrated with daffodils and leeks – but why? (Picture: Getty/Metro)Bring out your daffodils and get your leeks ready – because today, March 1, is St David’s Day.Even though it’s not officially a public holiday, that hasn’t stopped the Welsh people from marking it every year – although celebrations may be a little bit different this year with Wales remaining in lockdown.Here’s everything you need to know about the national day fo
- Girls just wanna have sun! (Picture: Getty)With the lockdown restrictions set slowly ease and winter coming to an end, March is likely to see the return of vibrant Instagram posts.Whether you’re sharing a photo of your wilting houseplant finally reawakening or your latest comfy-chic lockdown outfit, you’ll be needing a killer caption.Here are some cute and funny March-themed captions to save you time.Poetic March Instagram Captions‘Our life is March weather, savage and serene i
- Hayley Smith wound up on the streets when she was 15 after running away from her western Sydney home and developing a meth addiction.
Chadwick Boseman’s widow praised for her ‘strength and grace’ as she tearfully accepts Golden Globes winChadwick Boseman’s wife Taylor Simone Ledward had fans sobbing as she tearfully accepted his award (Picture: Getty/NBC)Chadwick Boseman’s widow couldn’t hold back her tears as she accepted the late actor’s Golden Globes award in an emotional tribute.
The Black Panther actor died in August at the age of 43 following a private battle with colon cancer.
His wife Taylor Simone Ledward made a surprise appearance on Sunday evening after it was revealed that the actor had been h
Omega Ruston's brother begs killer to come forward 12 years after he was shot dead on the Gold CoastFather-of-two Omega Ruston was shot dead on the side of the Gold Coast Highway at Burleigh Heads, on the Gold Coast, at about 10.25pm on Australia Day, 2009.
- Gerry Harvey, the 81-year-old chairman and founder of Harvey Norman, has defended accepting millions of dollars in JobKeeper wage subsidies despite a 116 per cent half-year profit surge.
Sickening moment man uses Perth train seat as a plate to eat while sitting cross-legged on the floorThe man sat cross-legged on the floor as he dug into his takeaway meal while travelling on a service in Perth.
- The wife of AFL legend Robert 'Dipper' Dipierdomenico announced on social media on Sunday the couple had split after 41 years marriage.
- The Chancellor is expected to announce at next week’s Budget that the Thalidomide Health Grant, which has been providing support since April 2013, will be extended
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!