- Rev Geraint Hughes, 85, was found not guilty of sexual assault by a jury at Merthyr Tydfil Crown Court.
- New South Wales has recorded no new coronavirus cases for the second day in a row sparking calls for internal border to reopen.
- Aleta Lederwasch, from Newcastle, was 21 and on her first trip overseas when she and her family were caught in the horrific blast at Jimbaran Bay on October 1, 2005.
- Tory MPs who have been left unimpressed with the proposals have pinned the blame on a 'mutant algorithm'.
- Josh Garlepp filmed his journey through a McDonald's drive thru in Perth, Western Australia, and posted it to Tik Tok on Sunday.
- Gunshots were fired for the second time this month during an armed robbery of a sneaker store located right next door to Taylor Swift's townhouse in the trendy Tribeca section of Manhattan on Sunday.
- Bars inside the Palace of Westminster are exempt from the Government's newly imposed 10pm curfew due to them being classified as a 'workplace canteen'.
- Twelve crew from a ship moored off the WA coast were transferred to a quarantine facility in Port Hedland, sparking fears the virus may spread through the town and into Indigenous communities.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang recently signed a new long-term deal at Arsenal (Photo by Stuart MacFarlane/Arsenal FC via Getty Images)Arsenal captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has confirmed he turned down an offer from Barcelona in order to sign a new long-term deal at the Emirates.The 31-year-old finally put an end to the speculation over his future earlier this month by signing a three-year deal in north London, making him the second highest paid player at the club in the process.Aubameyang allowe
- The couple 'want to give people a glimpse into their lives and see all the charity work they do', a source said.
- Keep Britain Tidy and campaign supporters, including the Daily Mail, have one thing to say to heroes who took part in Great British September Clean: Thank you.
- The draft is coming (Credit: WWE)WWE is about to shake things up with the 2020 draft.The company has confirmed plans for this year’s event which will see superstar from Raw and SmackDown eligible to be moved between brands in a welcome move which will freshen up both rosters.As announced during Sunday night’s Clash of Champions pay-per-view, the draft will kick off on the blue brand on October 9, and it will continue on Raw the following week on October 12.The rules for the trades ar
- The president announced in July he was replacing Parscale with longtime political aide Bill Stepien.
- Michael McCormack said it's 'not good enough' that Australians still can't travel within the country despite daily new coronavirus cases continuing to plummet.
- Officers Jonathan Calder, Jonathan Martinez and Israel Banales arrived at the scene of the crash in Dallas, Texas to find a car engulfed in flames. Along with bystanders they pulled the man to safety.
- District Judge Carl Nichols on Sunday evening granted a preliminary injunction sought by TikTok owner ByteDance, which will prevent the ban on downloading the app coming in to force.
- Reports claiming Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are lining up a reality series as part of their Netflix deal come after they said their move to the US was to get away from alleged media intrusion
Gallery plunge victim, 7, who was thrown from tenth floor balcony at Tate Modern can now stand aloneThe child was six at the time of the horrific attempted murder in August last year, visiting London with his family from France.
- TV star Ryan Phelan was accused of assaulting Chelsea Franklin during a row inside their $2million home at Frenchs Forest, on Sydney's northern beaches in June.
Da Vinci Code writer Dan Brown was told that stories about him having affairs would BOOST book salesDan Brown (right), who wrote literary hit The Da Vinci Code, divorced his wife of 21 years, Blythe Newlon (left), last year and she has since sued him.
- Charles Alexander (left), who is said to have a history of mental illness, has been charged with second-degree murder and armed grand theft in the killing of Corey Smith (right), 46, on Monday.
- Dick Durbin, the Democrat whip and second most important Democrat in the Senate, admitted on Sunday morning that his party had no way of stopping the appointment of Amy Coney Barrett.
- It's believed No10 is considering closing pubs, restaurants and bars for two weeks in order to slow the spread of coronavirus. It's also reported that households would be banned from meeting each other indoors
- Party donors have lined up to accuse Boris Johnson of damaging the economy with his handling of the coronavirus crisis.
- If the latest round of discussions - which begin tomorrow - goes well, it is expected that negotiators will begin the process to finalise a deal.
- The Last Of Us Part 2 – would you buy a PS5 version? (pic: Sony)The Monday Inbox is disappointed at the lack of news from the Tokyo Game Show, as one reader worries that Avengers has been a flop.To join in with the discussions yourself email [email protected]
The wrong kind of cross-gen
Really disappointed to hear that Resident Evil Village might become a cross-gen game. Why all this back-peddling all of a sudden? Is it because of some technical issue with the PlayStation 5? I cann
- Scientists from the University of California found that those who were overweight when they got married dropped to a much healthier size within months of taking the plunge.
- Diana Lasu, 21 and Olivia Winnie Muranga, 19. are accused of lying on their border declarations about where they had been when they arrived in Brisbane from Melbourne via Sydney on July 21.
- I wish I’d done something about this when I had the chance, but I think it’s too late. He says we both need to let go and move on
- Cena was back – sort of (Credit: WWE)John Cena made a WWE return of sorts as Clash of Champions got underway tonight.The 16-time world champion is – along with Ric Flair – the most decorated star in the history of the business, so it was fitting he was on hand to introduce the one night of the year where every match is a title bout.Cena provided the voiceover for WWE’s introductory promo video for the annual event, and it was great for fans to hear him even if he wasn&rsq
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!