- Justin Welby blasted wages which force families to foodbanks as the official voluntary rate rises from £9 to £9.30.... or £10.75 in London
- Video footage of the 27-year-old defendant accused of murdering British backpacker Grace Millane being questioned by police was played to Auckland High Court in New Zealand.
Woman, 27, killed and three others injured after 'drunk pizzeria boss lost control of his powerboat'Frank DiStefano, 48, has been arrested and charged with boating while intoxicated. Kelley Blanchard, 27, was killed in Sunday's crash in Long Island, New York.
- Aly Vance and her husband, Sebastian, sparked a war with neighbours, Christopher and Carol-Ann Collerton, over a parking space in the front garden of their Berkshire cottage.
Remainer Alliance targets Iain Duncan Smith for 'unseating' as Green candidate pulls out of electionThe two parties 'tactically' joined forces last night and will now train their guns on the Brexiteer ex-Conservative leader over the next month of general election campaigning in his east London seat.
- Dozens of experienced MPs and more than 15 first-time candidates are among 112 signatories backing Remain Labour, suggesting unrest goes beyond the parliamentary party.
- The Academy Award-winning actor's 400-hectare property in Nana Glen, an emergency zone on the New South Wales mid-north coast, was under threat on Tuesday.
- NYPD officer John Mascetti has been caught on bodycam footage ogling at a woman as she was arrested for drink-driving, court papers claim.
- Socialist leader Evo Morales, who resigned as President of Bolivia on Sunday, left the country on a Mexican air force jet last night (pictured) after being offered asylum in Mexico.
- The runner-up of the BBC reality TV programme tweeted an emotional tribute to 20-year-old Katrina Fell whose body was found in Clitheroe woods on Friday morning
- Nigel Farage said he had already 'gifted' the PM at least 'two dozen' constituencies by dramatically withdrawing his would-be MPs in areas held by the Conservatives.
- Sonya Wadsworth, 41, deliberately let her Staffordshire terrier off the lead and encouraged it to bite Varun Ditta when she was confronted for putting children's sweets in her coat pocket.
- A plane passenger was left disgusted after the person behind her put their bare feet on top of her headrest prompting her to take a photo and share it online.
- EXCLUSIVE BY MATT HUGHES AND SAMI MOKBEL: Raheem Sterling has beensensationally axed from England's European Championship qualifier against Montenegro.
Australian tradie who FLY-KICKED a motorcyclist in Bali after 30 shots of vodka is sentenced to jailThe Australian tradie who fly kicked a motorcyclist off his bike after slamming 30 shots of vodka in Bali has been sentenced to jail for assault.
- Madeleine McCann's parents Kate and Gerry were secretly photographed at a Glasgow-area restaurant and a sick Facebook troll set up a fake profile under the girl's name, writing "Mum and dad are closer than I thought"
- The Conservative Party says Jeremy Corbyn's Labour Party will create a "black hole" in the nation's accounts - but it's sparked a "fake news" row as the general election campaign hots up
- More than 1,000 people rallied in the centre of Hong Kong in a lunchtime protest today, blocking roads beneath some of the city's tallest skyscrapers as police fired tear gas in reply.
- WARNING, DISTRESSING DETAILS: British backpacker Grace Millane, from Wickford, Essex, was allegedly murdered by a Tinder date at a hotel in Auckland, New Zealand
- Lesley Speed eventually murdered tragic Archie Spriggs at their home near Church Stretton, Shropshire, but now dad Matthew Spriggs has told how he pleaded with social services staff for help
- Langdale Free School (pictured) in Blackpool, Lancashire, which has 125 pupils, was investigated by the Education and Skills Funding Agency following a tip-off.
- Barry Hall has sent a brutal message to Paul Gallen ahead of their highly anticipated boxing match on Friday night in Melbourne.
- Chinyere McKenzie, the ex-wife of former Premier League footballer Dickson Etuhu, has moved back to Moss Side, Manchester and is taking on knife and gun crime in the neighbourhood
- Elsewhere Sajid Javid will be out campaigning for the Conservative Party in the south west, while Boris Johnson chairs a COBRA meeting to discuss the flooding in Yorkshire and the East Midlands
- Amanda Knox and Lorena Bobbitt were among those headlining a true crime festival, Death Becomes Us, in Washington D.C. on Monday.
- John Ozbilgen, 29, was arrested at his New Jersey home on Friday and faces five years in prison for one count of child porn possession but his arrest isn't connected to missing Stephanie Parze.
- John Lawler, 80, screamed "you are hurting me" at chiropractor Dr Arleen Scholten and was left looking like a "rag doll" after he lost consciousness during the appointment at Chiropractic 1st clinic in York
- Alison Douglas, 48, from Hull, was unable to accept her breast cancer had gone despite doctors telling her she had a 70 per cent chance of survival over the next decade
- Stanley McBrien and Edward Crompton have been sentenced to life in jail for their attack on Joseph Holding in Waterloo, near Liverpool. McBrien targeted the victim because he allegedly flirted with his girlfriend
- Fires are already burning out of control in Sydney's north ahead of a wind change at 6pm that could send infernos in a completely new direction, spelling disaster for at risk areas.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!