- Rafael Nadal has urged Novak Djokovic to avoid lashing out during his matches (AFP/AP)Rafael Nadal admits he found Novak Djokovic’s outburst in the Olympics ‘strange’ after the Serb took out his anger on his racquet.Djokovic’s hopes of being the first male tennis player to win a Golden Slam were ended last week following his semi-final defeat to Alexander Zverev, who went on to win the gold medal in the men’s singles.The world No.1 was then beaten by Spain’s P
‘It doesn’t look great’ – Eddie Hearn confirms Anthony Joshua has been taken to hospital with eye injuryJoshua’s right eye took some heavy damage (Picture: Getty)Eddie Hearn has confirmed Anthony Joshua has been taken to hospital for treatment on an eye injury suffered in his title defeat to Oleksandr Usyk.Joshua was on the wrong end of an unanimous decision defeat at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium with the undefeated Ukrainian taking his world titles after a scintillating display.The slick southpaw landed throughout the contest with his shots marking up the now-former challenger towards the
- Forty-five per cent avoid the conversation at all costs if their money is not returned. While overall, 16 per cent of Brits would never ask for their money back - no matter how much is lent.
- The body of Gabby Petito, the 22-year-old slain 'van lifer' who was found in Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming last Sunday, is scheduled to be cremated before Sunday's service in Holbrook, New York.
- Ashton-under-Lyne MP Angela Rayner reportedly described the Tories as 'a bunch of scum, homophobic, racist, misogynistic'.
- The FBI has contacted veterans' groups which helped evacuate Americans and at-risk allies left behind after the chaotic Afghanistan evacuation last month.
- A 61-year-old grandmother saved a man after a 4.2m crocodile dragged him out of his tent in very remote far north Queensland.
- The local community in Ms Petito's hometown in Long Island came together to light candles and put blue ribbons in trees as they paid tribute to the 22-year-old following her tragic death
- Supermarkets are preparing for months of shortages that will leave gaps on shelves for everything from crisps and meat to toilet paper and flour.
- Kylie shared that she had suddenly ‘popped’ (Picture: Rex/Instagram/kyliejenner)Kylie Jenner has shown off her growing baby bump to followers as he revealed she’d recently ‘popped’ as she progressed in her second pregnancy.The star, who announced she was expecting her second baby with partner Travis Scott earlier in September, showcased her baby belly in a black form-fitting maxi dress and a T-shirt tied up under her chest, as she posted a quick video clip to I
- Oleksandr Usyk put on a masterclass to beat Anthony Joshua in London (Picture: Getty)A disappointed Eddie Hearn felt Anthony Joshua put on an ‘average’ display in his defeat to Oleksandr Usyk and admitted the British heavyweight would have to make some ‘big changes’ to silence his doubters, with the pair set for a rematch.Usyk announced himself to the heavyweight division with a masterclass at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium which saw him claim Joshua’s IBF, WBO and W
- Around 400,000 drivers are needed across mainland Europe, while in America,there is a shortfall of around 63,000 while China needs about four million extra drivers.
- Victoria has recorded 779 new local Covid-19 cases as the state's coronavirus outbreak continues to spiral out of control.
‘Nothing special’ – Oleksandr Usyk reacts to Anthony Joshua performance after becoming new world championUsyk is the new IBF, WBO and WBA heavyweight champion (Picture: Getty)Oleksandr Usyk insists his victory over Anthony Joshua unfolded exactly how he thought it would.The undefeated Ukrainian produced a sublime performance at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Saturday, securing an unanimous decision victory to take the IBF, WBO and WBA heavyweight titles.The former cruiserweight king bewildered Joshua for large portions of the fight with a scintillating display in his opponent’s own back gar
- Reece Walsh has backed up winning the NRL's Rookie of the Year award through the week with getting arrested outside a Gold Coast nightclub on Saturday night.
- Liz Truss has leapfrogged Priti Patel in the official list of Cabinet Minister rankings after her promotion to Foreign Secretary - surging from 11th to fourth place.
- Amber Heard juggles motherhood and her fitness regime like a pro (Picture: Instagram @amberheard)Amber Heard revealed how much she is bossing motherhood this week as she showed off how she works out with her baby. The actress, 35, took to Instagram to give her followers a glimpse at how she exercises these days – with a baby in one hand and a dumbbell in the other. Amber wore a black sports bra and matching leggings for the workout as her five-month-old daughter Oonah Paige was s
- Prince Harry met Oprah Winfrey and a producer in London hotel room in 2018. The meeting came several years before he and Meghan left the UK for California.
- The MoS understands that Ministers are going to formally bar any further involvement by China's General Nuclear Power Group (CGN) in the Sizewell C project on the Suffolk coast.
- Huyen Tran has described the heartbreaking moment she discovered her one-year-old daughter had terminal brain cancer after noticing her daughter start to walk abnormally in April last year.
- If you watch sport, it is impossible to avoid ads for the sports betting apps - with Sportsbet the biggest player of them all.
- The former Prime Minister was cited as Britain's likely candidate to be the next Nato Secretary-General, but seething French MPs say she has 'no hope' following the AUKUS defence pact.
- A live-in nanny sued her Staten Island boss for secretly filming her 'hundreds' of times after hiding a camera in her bedroom, telling the court that he kicked her door in after she discovered it.
New recording artist Junior Andre and cheeky Love Island stars Faye Winter and Teddy Soares pose up a storm at Kisstory FestivalJunior Andre and Love Island stars attended Kisstory as VIPs (Picture: Getty/Rex)The crowds and celebrities were out in full force on Streatham Common on Saturday for Kisstory Festival’s first day, with Love Islanders and Junior Andre among the invited guests.Son to Katie Price and Peter Andre, 16-year-old Junior signed his fist record deal in August, much to his proud parents’ delight.The teenager, who has signed with Rebel Records, part of the Columbia family, achieved his feat at
- So far, 912,446 under-18s have received the vaccine, according to the Government, after chief medical officers said everyone aged 12 to 15 should be offered the Pfizer jab.
- Former pub landlord Allan Jones, 48, of Runcorn, went to a walk-in-centre at Warrington Hospital with shoulder pain but was later told it was caused by an incurable form of cancer
- A row has erupted between a couple and a neighbouring chippie after customers kept loitering on their doorstep (Picture: SWNS)A couple who erected a fence to protect themselves from errant fish and chip eaters have been shot at with an air gun as the row turned increasingly ugly.Stephen Williams, 57, and wife Christine, 50, say a man appeared next to their home in Alnwick, Northumberland and ‘pointed a gun at them’ on Thursday.He fired and hit a wall, according to the couple. Police
- Cracks began appearing in the walls and floors of people's homes in Saltcoats, Ayrshire, causing residents to grab treasured possessions before fleeing their properties
- (Picture: Getty Images)Oleksandr Usyk is the new heavyweight world champion after securing victory over Anthony Joshua in London.Having conquered the cruiserweight division, the undefeated Ukrainian has now taken Joshua’s IBF, WBO and WBA heavyweight titles after a sublime points victory at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.Usyk was handed the win after shutting out the Briton with tactical masterclass, demonstrating why he is regarded as one of the best-pound-for-pound fighters in boxing.It i
- Keith and Maria Bastian are awaiting trial in Leicester on 11 charges of fraud and commercial malpractice linked to separate companies called Fischer Future Heat and Premier Radiators.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!