- Nathan Turner, 30, was found dead on May 26 at his home in the mining town of Blackwater, with Queensland officials later announcing he died from COVID-19.
- Otis and the gang are heading back to school (Picture: Netflix)Sex Education is the latest Netflix mega hit to be given the go-ahead to return to filming following the coronavirus lockdown.
The British raunchy comedy, which is filmed in Wales, looks set to return to set in August for season three following a half in plans thanks to the industry-wide shutdown.
Wayne Garvie, Sony president of international production, confirmed to Deadline the plans, provided there’s no second wave or unexpe
- When will Finn and Paige get hitched? (Picture: Rex)It was only a matter of time before the world started asking when Finley Tapp and Paige Turley from winter Love Island would get hitched.And Finn, 20, has teased us all with his plans on when exactly he’ll be popping the question.Is that wedding bells we hear?The couple won the first ever winter Love Island back in February and they’re still going strong as a couple.Finn travelled up to Scotland to stay with Paige, 22, just before l
- On Thursday Gov. Greg Abbott issued a statewide mandate requiring all people to wear face masks in public in counties with 20 or more COVID-19 cases that will take effect Friday.
- Violent protests have spread across Hong Kong after China brought in a controversial national security law.
- (Picture: Channel 5)John (Shane Withington) has been rushed into hospital after slurring his words, staggering and eventually collapsing at the Paratas’ hangi. Tori (Penny McNamee) comes to the conclusion that he’s having a brain aneurysm, and Marilyn (Emily Symons) is in pieces when she finds out.Tori gives John some medication to help with the clot, and while it begins to help, he takes a turn for the worse in the morning when he begins to bleed from the nose. When Tori says that h
- Next year’s SAG awards have been postponed (Picture: AFP)The 2021 Screen Actors Guild Awards have officially been delayed because of coronavirus.The glamourous awards night which is usually full of A-list celebrities will no longer take place on its original date of 24 January, 2021.Instead it’s been pushed back to Sunday 14 March, as a result of the disease.The hope is that it will be safe to gather in crowds by then.It’s not the only awards ceremony date that’s been cha
- Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool were thrashed by Manchester City at the Etihad (Picture: Sky Sports)Jurgen Klopp snapped at a reporter in an awkward interview after new Premier League champions Liverpool were thrashed by Manchester City.The Reds, who were crowned the 2019-20 champions last week, were outplayed by former champions City on Thursday evening, losing 4-0 at an empty Etihad.The impressive Kevin de Bruyne fired City in front midway through the first half from the penalty spot and former
- Are we about to get a Stanley spin-off? (Picture: NBC)The Office US star Leslie David Baker is planning on bringing back Stanley Hudson for his own specially-created spin-off show.
The actor, whose character became known for his sharp tongue, couldn’t-care-less attitude and love of a good crossword, has launched a new mission to give Stanley a new life in California.
His new project, called The Uncle Stan Show, will see the character move to California after a relaxed retirement in Florida
- Billion Pound Cruises explored the coronavirus crisis and cruise ship industry (Picture: ITV)Experts have suggested that cruise ships ‘contributed’ to the spread of coronavirus around the world.ITV documentary Billion Pound Cruises explored how the cruise industry played a part in the pandemic as they continued to travel during the beginning of the crisis – with thousands infected on board.Millions of people around the world have been infected by Covid-19, with the death toll i
- Jennifer Araoz claims one of Epstein's recruiters picked her up outside her school in New York in 2001 when she was just 14.
- Social distancing rules have been relaxed for children aged 11 and under in Scotland (Picture: Getty)Young children in Scotland can hug their grandparents and play with their friends for the first time in more than three months after social distancing rules were relaxed by the government.Kids aged 11 and under will no longer be required to social distance while outdoors from Friday (July 3), the Scottish government announced today.The new rule does not apply if the adult is shielding and youngst
- The state has recorded 289 new cases since Monday and 36 north Melbourne suburbs have now been locked down to contain the outbreak.
- (Picture: BBC)EastEnders icons Kellie Bright and Letitia Dean are set to join forces for a landladies special of Secrets From The Square.The legends — who portray queens of Walford Linda Carter and Sharon Watts — will sit down once more with Stacey Dooley, to reminisce about their own characters’ tumultuous and dramatic moments that took place inside The Queen Vic.
Additionally, Kellie and Letitia will take a look back at the iconic landladies which came before them — inc
- Confusion reigns over which countries Brits can travel to without quarantine, when and how - as the government offers little clarity on the restart to summer holidays
- SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: He was once as thick as thieves with Guy Pelly, Prince Harry's partner in crime during the royal's carefree bachelor days.
- STEPHEN DAISLEY: Every night at tea time, Scots switch on the TV news to a familiar sight: Nicola Sturgeon peering at them from behind her podium.
- Ghislaine Maxwell went to 'extreme lengths' to stay under the radar over the last year while in hiding, prosecutors said in court documents on Thursday after arresting the 58-year-old.
- Xander Irvine ‘s heartbroken family said he ‘enriched the lives of everyone he met’(Picture: SWNS)A boy who was killed in a crash after a car mounted the pavement and slammed into a wall has been named as three-year-old Xander Irvine.In a tribute, Xander’s ‘devastated’ parents described him as a ‘happy, bubbly, intelligent little boy’ who loved playing with cars and lego, adding that ‘he enriched the lives of everyone he met’.Xander was
- New York City police announced the arrest of Brooklyn man, Damien Bend, 36, after he burned down his own home while setting off 'illegal fireworks' in the driveway of his residence.
- GUY ADAMS: Jeffrey Epstein, in one of the few on-the-record interviews he gave, was asked to explain his close relationship with Ghislaine Maxwell.
- EXCLUSIVE Alfie the 10-year-old giant Schnauzer was found passed out in his owner's garden in Westhorpe, Newcastle having vomited up four golf balls and requiring surgery
- Encrochat had been positioning itself as a legitimate company based out of the Netherlands, with 60,000 users in over 140 countries, including 10,000 in the UK.
- Here, the Mail gives you a detailed guide to all the do's and dont's for your big day out as Britain reopens but unlike you've ever seen it before.
Melbourne woman was allowed to leave Victoria on train to Sydney despite having coronavirus symptomsThe woman, who was waiting to receive the results of a COVID-19 test, was caught by police at Central Station in Sydney on Thursday morning.
- EXCLUSIVE: Tony Hudgell was rushed to hospital as a baby with horrific injuries inflicted by his birth parents that cost him both legs - and now at age 5 he has walked 10km for the NHS that saved him
- Mark and Patricia McCloskey, a husband and wife personal injury attorney duo, rose to fame for their Sunday night 'guard'. It now emerges they have also challenged neighbors with guns.
- RICHARD KAY: There is never a good time for the proverbial 'bad penny' to turn up, so imagine how the Queen received news of the arrest of Maxwell.
- Our bird's-eye view - taken from a helicopter over the Channel - shows the risks dozens of people take every day in the hope of a better life. Pictured: Rescued migrants on board HM Cutter Seeker.
The School That Tried To End Racism breaks hearts as 11-year old boy reveals he’s constantly racially profiledBright told his mum he’s constantly cornered in shops (Picture: Channel 4)An 11-year-old boy left viewers heartbroken on The School That Tried To End Racism as he revealed a policeman had racially profiled him in an Asda. Bright, who was taking part in the Channel 4 experiment, was learning with his classmates about stereotypes and racism when he opened up about his own experiences. He told the cameras: ‘I felt like there’s so many stereotypes around black people &nda
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!