- The Queen's horse Reach For The Moon, the first of her four horses running in her colours on Saturday afternoon, finished a close second during the Chesham Stakes race
- Gillian Keegan offered optimism over the progress against the virus as an expert said the 'vaccine effect has kicked in'
- Olita Tetsu was visiting the Taman Safari Park in Bogor, Indonesia when her sunglasses slipped from her head and fell into the orangutan enclosure where a large female ape picked them up.
Surrey neighbours in £200,000 court battle over garden dispute with wasps and overhanging apple treeWarring neighbours, Barbara Pilcher and Antoinette Williams of Dunsfold, Surrey, are locked in a court battle over their adjacent rear gardens at their £600,000 Surrey cottages.
- Mikaela Testa was buying groceries wth her boyfriend Atis at a store on the Gold Coast before Queensland went into lockdown on Thursday when people looked at her with 'disgust'.
- Under the terms of the triple lock, the Treasury must agree to increase pension payments to match the highest out of average earnings, inflation or 2.5% every year
- Disturbing footage filmed in a Brisbane park shows an elderly man collapse and spasming after cops arrested him for not wearing a face mask. WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
- Sid Owen has praised Hollywood A-lister Al Pacino for his care and support when he starred alongside him in 1985 film Revolution.
- Britain's daily case figures fell to a five-week low yesterday. And Jamie Jenkins, of the Office for National Statistics, said England and Wales may now be 'over the hill now when it comes to deaths'.
- Is the process of ‘rebuilding the trust’ a doomed affair? (Picture: Getty/Metro.co.uk)So, you or your partner were unfaithful. You cheated – physically or emotionally.
Now you have two options: split or stay together.
If you’re going for the latter, it’s time to begin that oft-mentioned, often very tricky, process: rebuilding the trust that was shattered by the sexual stray.
If you’ve ever been cheated on, you’ll likely have listened to your partner&rsqu
- Mark Chilman was said to be 'obsessed' with his ex-girlfriend Juliet Adcock and cuddled a sweater from her wardrobe every night before he went to sleep, a court heard
- Millions of Chinese people are already under brutal new lockdown orders after an outbreak of the Indian variant linked to airport workers in Nanjing spread across the country.
- Hopeless romantic Martin Baker, 41, may have found love after 'Mrs Right' came forward, following his public appeal for the mystery blonde driver he locked eyes with while driving through Grimsby
- Jason and Laura Kenny with their gold medals at Rio 2016, could they be just as successful at Tokyo?(Picture: Bryn Lennon/Getty)There are power couples, and then there is Jason and Laura Kenny.The husband and wife cycling pair are two of Team GB’s most celebrated athletes, with the couple striving for more golden glory at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games.
Olympic history beckons for the Posh and Becks of cycling, as they both seek to bring more gold back to the Kenny household, cementing their
- Don’t expect to see any shop shelves for a long while (pic: Sony)Don’t expect to see any shop shelves for a long while (pic: Sony)The Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 are likely to be difficult to get hold of for the next two years, thanks to semiconductor shortages.The PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X have become easier to get hold of in recent months but they’re still nowhere close to freely available, since you have to know about them in advance and get up early if you want to
- Ice-T and Fat Joe turned out for the memorial service (Picture: Getty)Stars from the hip-hop community gathered in New York on Monday to pay tribute to the late rapper Biz Markie.Biz Markie, real name Marcel Theo Hall, died on July 16 with his wife Tara by his side, and while a cause of death has yet to be announced, the star had previously been hospitalised due to complications stemming from his Type 2 diabetes.A memorial service was held at New York’s Patchogue Theater for the Performing
- Carvel Bennett, 74, faces the rest of his life behind bars after being convicted by a jury in 90 minutes in what is believed to be the first case of its kind in UK legal history.
- The phrase is used to describe the impulse to keep yourself up in order to claim back 'me time' after a busy day, British psychologist and neurologist Dr Lynda Shaw explained to FEMAIL.
12 soap spoiler pictures: Coronation Street Daisy’s shock move, EastEnders Ruby exposed, Emmerdale sex shock, Hollyoaks Summer exposedA sick plan, a shocking confession and a sex twist are what you’ve got in store for you next week! (Picture: ITV/BBC/Lime Pictures)The schemers of soapland are up to no good next week, as some plot their next move, while others cover their tracks with explosive lies!Daisy Midgeley sets her sights on Daniel Osborne in Coronation Street, after learning that he’s come into possession of a house, but will she succeed in getting her man? If so, where does that leave Ryan Connor?Summer Ran
- The ‘fantastic’ image was found in Brian May’s (left) collection (Picture: PA)The oldest family photograph ever taken at Stonehenge has been dated back to the mid 1800s – after being found in a rock star’s collection.Queen guitarist Brian May branded the image ‘fantastic’ ahead of it being displayed at a new exhibition for the Wiltshire landmark.The 3D stereoview shot was taken by photographer Henry Brooks during the 1860s and shows his family enjoying a
- The office landline will likely become extinct in November 2028, new analysis predicts.
- The Newcastle-based high street bakery, which has 2,115 stores, said the business had swung from a loss to a profit after restrictionswere eased and they were given the green light to trade.
- Researchers warned over one third of the world's population would be left with long-term sex imbalances as a result, with unknown social and economic impacts on affected countries.
- Ant and Dec are taking a digital break (Picture: Kieron McCarron/ITV/Rex/Shutterstock)Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly have announced they’re stepping back from social media for a few weeks with the most tropical of photo albums to make us dream of a summer getaway.While it’s not clear why they’re having a wee digital detox (hey, more power to them), reports claim I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here presenter Ant is preparing to marry partner Anne-Marie Corbett ne
- Aaron Ramsey has been linked with a number of clubs as his Juventus career stalls (Picture: Getty Images)Newcastle United have made a surprise move for former Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey, asking Juventus about the availability of the midfielder.The 30-year-old still has two years left on his contract in Turin but his future has been questioned after injuries have seen him struggle to make a regular impact in Italy.The Welshman started just 13 Serie A games last season, which was actually up
- Vitaly Shishov, who led an organisation that helps Belarusians fleeing persecution, didn't return home from a run and was found hanged in a park in Ukraine's capital Kyiv
- JONATHAN MCEVOY AT ENOSHIMA: Team GB enjoyed a spectacular morning on the waters of Enoshima, dramatically sailing to two more gold medals and bringing their total to 13.
- Margot was belle of the ball at the premiere (Picture: )AFP/Getty/Rex/BackgridMargot Robbie has proved that you don’t need to wear a gown to be belle of the ball.The 31-year-old chose to wear a stylish all-white ensemble to the premiere of The Suicide Squad, rocking high-waisted slacks and a halterneck design over a long-sleeved mesh top.The look from Chanel Resort 2022 was accessorised with a pearl belt and the classic Channel logo on two brooches.Margot kept her jewellery simple with a p
- The challenge created by Manchester based company CarFinance 247, features 14 songs with driving as their key theme that have remained popular - all represented by emojis.
- DAN WOOTTON: HBO has launched a scathing animated comedy about the Royal Family called The Prince which casts a camp and bitchy eight-year-old Prince George in the central role.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!