- Anthony Costello made the statement on Twitter on Wednesday evening, adding that daily infections could be far higher than being reported.
- New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft has been cleared of soliciting prostitution charges in Florida after an appeals court's ruled that the billionaire's privacy rights were violated.
- Demi’s podcast is set to be adapted into a series (Picture: Rex)Demi Moore’s erotic drama podcast Dirty Diana is set to be adapted into a series.Amazon is said to have won the rights to the development of the show, according to Deadline.The publication has also reported that Demi, 57, is set to star, with the podcast’s creator Shana Feste on board to direct and co-write with her collaborator Jennifer Besser.Both Shana and Jennifer are said to executive produce through their Qui
- Eternals’ release date has been postponed (Picture: Getty/Marvel/Disney)Eternals star Kumail Nanjiani believes it is a ‘responsible decision’ that the film has had its release date pushed back by a year.
The forthcoming MCU movie was originally scheduled for November 6 2020, before being pushed to February 12 2021. It has now been postponed to November 5 2021 – a year after its original intended release date.
Kumail has since shared his thoughts on Twitter following the a
- Worcester Diocese members were left mortified after a group of hackers infiltrated their Zoom meeting and subjected them to a barrage of offensive content.
- Wayne Lineker shared emotional Instagram post from the plane back to the UK as he said he 'couldn't take anymore' and would be 'an emotional wreck' if he had stayed as he heads back to the UK.
- Lion King fan Bruce, a one-year-old bulldog, shows it's not just humans who can't get through the scene of Simba's dad death without absolutely losing it
- The Chinese woman found the hilarious photos accidentally taken by her seven-month-old cat, nicknamed Er Niu, after she noticed a clump of white fur on her iPad when she got home.
- A study of 2,000 adults commissioned by Virgin Media found the top 13 things Brits spend hundreds on fixing over five years and top 20 ways we damaged our mobile phones
- A 42-year-old Northern Territory father has been jailed for six years after he was found with more than 2,000 child abuse images, including of his own daughter and niece.
- Former Georgia defensive back Otis Reese says he left the school because of racist treatment on campus, and contends that coach Kirby Smart manipulated him to continue playing.
- All will become clear, apparently (Picture: Amazon Prime)The Boys season 2 is currently underway with new episodes dropping on Amazon Prime Video every Friday and fans will get more of an insight into Cherie and Frenchie’s relationship history.
The pair are good friends and have found themselves in a no-strings-attached situationship, and actress Jordana Lajoie has teased exclusively to Metro.co.uk that their romantic past will all become clear.
‘We’ll see more vulnerability,&r
- The new Echo features a spherical design, and was unveiled during Amazon's Devices event this evening
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has committed his future to the club (Picture: Getty)Arsenal captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang says Mikel Arteta and the passion of the club’s fans convinced him to sign a new long-term deal at the Emirates.The 31-year-old finally put an end to the speculation over his future earlier this month by signing a new three-year deal in north London, worth a reported £300,000-a-week.Arsenal’s chances of keeping Aubameyang appeared bleak before Arteta took ove
- Donald Trump said Joe Biden does not have enough energy to run the country, climbing the Democratic nominee is taking the day off from the campaign trail because he needs to rest.
- While his economic chief was explaining the successor to the furlough scheme, Mr Johnson was more than 70 miles away in Northampton at a police training centre, posing for pictures in squad cars.
- (Picture: Lime Pictures)Liberty Savage’s (Jessamy Stoddart) life hangs in the balance in Hollyoaks after the events of last night’s E4 episode (September 23).Liberty decided to go in search of Brody Hudson (Adam Woodward) earlier this week, after he disappeared.However, she subsequently went into labour while searching through Cunningham’s Grande Bazaar, and — after a stressful experience of giving birth in The Hutch — she was taken to hospital.There were emotions a
- The Baftas have announced a host of changes to next years ceremony (Picture: EMPICS Entertainment)Bafta have announced a host of changes to its film awards in response to a lack of diversity at this year’s ceremony. Organisers will be expanding the nominations for director, actor and actress categories from five to six well as expanding the outstanding British film category from six to 10 nominations to showcase more British work. The British Academy of Film and Television A
- Researchers aim to match gene patterns found in certain diseases with gut bacteria – something that’s never been done before
What do the NHS Covid-19 app postcode risk levels mean and why is there no ‘low’ category for England?The NHS Covid-19 app launched today (Picture: Getty/Apple)The NHS Covid-19 track and trace app launched today across England and Wales.The app aims to alert people when they have been near someone who has tested positive for coronavirus, allow people to check their symptoms, book a test and ‘check-in’ to places they visit using a QR code system.The NHS Covid-19 app also tells people the level of coronavirus risk in their local area, by using postcode data that is provided when the ap
- Elon Jase Ellis-Joynes was savaged by the dog called Teddy on Sunday, September 13, at the family home in Doncaster, South Yorkshire.
- Jack Burrell, 19, was high on cocaine when he attempted to rob a Local 4U shop in Nottingham. CCTV footage shows Burrell fumbling with the door before running into the glass only to fall over.
- One in four Brits have also tried out a new diet or exercise regime in the last three months as more stay home due to coronavirus pandemic restrictions
- Aaron Schwartz, 22, and 18-year-old Petie Schwartz pleaded guilty to two counts of third-degree child molestation with a child under the age of 14.
- Among Us – a later bloomer (pic: Innersloth)The belated success of Among Us has caused developer Innersloth to abandon its plans for a sequel, as the original becomes a surprise hit.Normally, if a game isn’t a hit within its first few weeks it probably never will be. There can be exceptions, especially when it comes to online-only titles, but there are few games that have taken as long to become a success as Among Us.The game was first released on smartphones and PC in late 2018 and
Widow of man who died after being punched is devastated no charges are being brought against suspectBuilder and father Andrew Webster, 51, suffered fatal head injuries after confronting a 24-year-old queue jumper at the DIY shop in Warrington, Cheshire, on July 2 this year.
- Homebuyers are set to benefit the most from the proposed consumer credit protection laws reforms federal treasurer Josh Frydenberg will unveil on Friday.
- The owner of the illicit factory had said that she had washed and then dried the condoms before selling them on to unsuspecting members of the public
- Curfews come into force tonight (Picture: PA)Coronavirus restrictions are being tightened once again in the wake of a surge in cases – with Boris Johnson’s 10pm curfew on pubs and restaurants set to come into force tonight.The new rules will mean that hospitality venues will have to be closed by this time in England – having yet further impact on an industry that was already hit badly by the lockdown earlier in the year.There are some notable exemptions to the rules – but
- John Mackey, the CEO of Whole Foods Market, said it is likely the country has been hit worse by the pandemic due to the higher cases of diabetes and heart disease brought on by poor diets.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!