- In a swish video which was shared on the Prince and Princess of Wales' official Instagram page, the couple could be seen chatting with volunteers in Windsor.
- Tesco has announced a range of cost busting measures, with price locks on items including Heinz Baked Beans and McCains chips plus another hourly wage increase for workers
- Ministers are looking at raising the state pension age to 68 by 2035 as Liz Truss refuses to rule out the idea - do you think the pension age should rise? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
- His $6million condominium in Naples, Florida, was flooded and partially destroyed during the hurricane but Schnatter did empathize with those who had 'lost everything'.
Dad arrested for murder after trying to save Chloe Haynes - who was crushed by wardrobe - speaks outChloe Haynes, 21, was found dead in her room at the Adelphi Hotel in Liverpool city centre by her friend in the early hours of September 10.
- Aerospace engineer Feda Hussein, 26, was discovered 10,170ft up Mont Blanc by alpine rescue teams with his body temperature at 25c. The normal reading is 37c.
- A video on TIkTok has left viewers divided after a livid woman can be seen pouring violet shampoo and orange foundation all over her ex-partner's belongings, after finding out he was cheating on her
- Andriy Yusov, spokesman for Ukraine's military intelligence, said that 2,000 Russian soldiers have called a hotline to get information on how to surrender in just a few weeks.
- Steven Layne, Chantelle Lewis and Daisy Stathers are accused of the French equivalent of manslaughter by gross negligence following the death of Jessica Lawson in July 2015.
Met police didn't activate lights or sirens in unmarked car before Chris Kaba was shot, inquest toldA previous statement by Met Police said officers were in pursuit of a suspect vehicle. But an inquest has heard Chris Kaba was followed by an unmarked police car with no lights or sirens.
- The Briton, 62, leaped off from the Babadag paragliding centre in Fethiye on the popular Aegean hotspot in the Turkish riviera.
- Critics accused the Chancellor of 'flip-flopping' last night as he was set to perform a third U-turn in 24 hours over the date of his next mini-Budget.
- The Tory gathering in Birmingham has been overshadowed by the meltdown as MPs and Cabinet ministers openly traded blows over tax rates and benefits.
American television host Megyn Kelly has ripped into the Kardashians and their ‘disgusting vanity’ branding the reality stars a ‘force for evil’.The presenter didn’t hold back her dislike of the family during a recent episode of her podcast, The Megyn Kelly Show, arguing that their ‘self-promotion’ and ‘out of control focus on oneself&rsquo
- Former NHS nurse Miranda Hughes, 46, made the incendiary remarks about the healthcare system during a live TV debate on Channel 5 on Monday.
- A group of 45 to 50 people were celebrating a wedding as they rode the bus near Timari village in India's Uttarakhand region
- The Ukrainian advance has seen the invading forces fall back miles at a time (Picture: Getty)Ukrainian forces appear to once again be making lightning advances through the eastern and southern parts of their country.But the latest Russian retreats comes as Vladimir Putin signed laws officially absorbing the four regions annexed by Russia last week.
The developments are likely to increase unease about the chances of the Russian President being tempted to use nuclear weapons to shift mom
- The Ukrainian advance has seen the invading forces fall back miles at a time (Picture: Getty)Ukrainian forces appear to once again be making lightning advances through the eastern and southern parts of their country.But the latest Russian retreats, in recently-annexed Kherson and Kharkiv, comes as Vladimir Putin signed laws officially absorbing the four regions taken by Russia last week.
The developments are likely to increase unease about the chances of the Russian President being tem
- Wayne Kenny was one of three people arrested by Merseyside Police after Chloe Hay, 21, was killed by a falling wardrobe in her hotel room, but all were later released
- Margaret Cash McDonagh and her remaining family will never return to their home in Tallaght, Dublin, after children Lisa, 18, and twins Christy and Chelsea Cawley, eight, were killed
- Google is celebrating teachers from across the globe for World Teachers’ Day with its latest Doodle. Here is everything you need to know about the important date
- Vanessa Hehir will make her debut on the cobbles in upcoming scenes (Picture: ITV / BBC)Waterloo Road star Vanessa Hehir has joined Coronation Street as part of an upcoming storyline.The actress, who played Sue Lowsley in the BBC One school drama, is set to debut on the cobbles as Esther Hargreave, one of Billy Mayhew’s parishioners.
Metro.co.uk understands that Esther will be part of a significant storyline, and according to The Sun, she will be on screen for quite some time.
Vanessa is a
- Jaswant Singh Chail will appear at the Old Bailey today (Pictures: Central News/PA)A man facing treason charges for allegedly planning to assassinate the Queen with a loaded crossbow will appear in court today.Jaswant Singh Chail, 20, will enter his plea at the Old Bailey from 9.30am.
He is accused of making a threat to kill the late monarch and having an offensive weapon – the crossbow – in a public place.
Chail has also been charged under Section Two of the Treason Act.
Happy 50th birthday Emmerdale! The biggest stories this month revealed and a reflection of 50 huge years50 years of drama! (Picture: ITV)We’ve seen some big soap birthdays over the years, including Corrie’s 50th anniversary tram crash and the iconic ‘who killed Lucy?’ whodunit to mark three decades of EastEnders, but Emmerdale’s half-century is going to be something really special.
Rather than confine the festivities to just one episode or week, the show will be celebrating for the whole of October, so viewers are in for an entire month of massive stories and spe
- They say ‘dress for the job you want’ – why not apply the same mindset to the work itself? (Picture: Getty)From ‘quiet quitting’ to widespread strike action across industries, it seems many of us have lost our zest for work.Pushback against unfair practices is inevitable, but particularly understandable given how the cost of living crisis, ongoing pandemic fallout, and global unrest have impacted our lives outside of our jobs.However, insecure employment contracts a
- The Labour former Prime Minister added to a chorus of opposition from Tories - as he said only raising benefits by earnings would be "immoral", "unfair" and "unequal"
- A Perth man has been jailed after he pleaded guilty to attempting to possess a commercial quantity of an illicit drug, which was intercepted by Royal Canadian Mounted Police last October.
Coleen Rooney’s team says it’s ‘rich’ that Rebekah Vardy demands legal costs go to charity when she ‘tried to settle out of court’ in first placeColeen Rooney emerged victorious in the libel trial against Rebekah Vardy in August (Picture: Getty)The Wagatha Christie war continues, as Coleen Rooney’s team reportedly say it is ‘rich’ for Rebekah Vardy to ‘preach about money’ and demand legal costs are donated to charity.In the trial that gripped the nation, Rooney – wife of Wayne Rooney – emerged victorious in August after a judge ruled she did not defame Vardy – wife of Jamie Vardy
- Kate has an unexpected connection to the beloved character (Picture: Ken McKay/ITV/REX/Shutterstock)Kate Garraway was left stunned to discover that she is related to Paddington Bear’s creator Michael Bond.The 55-year-old Good Morning Britain presenter took part in ITV’s DNA Journey, where she was joined by Alison Hammond as they took a journey through their family histories.On the way, Kate was introduced to Karen Jankel, the daughter of Paddington’s late author, who died in 20
- LIVE: The Conservative Conference enters its final day as Prime Minister Liz Truss prepares to deliver her speech to divided party members.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!