Prince Harry recreates photo of mum Princess Diana visiting homeless charity more than two decades agoThe Prince recreated the photo of his mother Princess Diana at the Depaul Trust Hostel in 1995
- Summers not finished just yet (Picture: Lime Pictures)Summer Ranger (Rhiannon Clements) might be behind bars, but the Hollyoaks schemer well and truly leaves her mark on Brody Hudson’s (Adam Woodward) funeral with a twisted gift.
Emotions are running high in the lead up to the service, and Sienna Blake (Anna Passey) is on edge after recent events.Liberty Savage (Jessamy Stoddart) takes it upon herself to convince Damon Kinsella (Jacob Roberts) to let Sienna assist with the planning.
- Luke’s behaviour is getting worse (Picture: Lime Pictures)Luke Morgan (Gary Lucy) gives his nearest and dearest cause for concern in upcoming Hollyoaks scenes, as he attempts to kiss Ollie’s (Gabriel Clark) girlfriend Evie!Evie makes her return to the village this Friday (October 1), and it doesn’t take long for her to become jealous, as she sees Ollie laughing with ex Brooke Hathaway (Tylan Grant).
Cindy Cunningham (Stephanie Waring) – having clashed with Evie during her
- Honey is stunned at Suki’s behaviour (Picture: BBC)Suki Panesar’s (Balvinder Sopal) awful behaviour towards Honey Mitchell (Emma Barton) will continue in EastEnders as she’ll slap her friend in a bullying showdown.Of course, viewers know Suki’s friendship with Honey has been shattered after she kissed Honey a few weeks ago.Suki has returned to her cold-hearted ways, speaking to and treating Honey terribly.Coming up, Honey is apprehensive about her enforced evening shifts
- It isn’t a welcomed arrival (Picture: BBC)Standby for trouble. Dotty Cotton’s (Milly Zero) mother, Sandy (Martha Cope), will make her arrival to EastEnders soon and as expected, no-one is pleased to see her.Dotty is stressed about her relaunch event at Ruby’s as she needs to book a DJ.Rocky (Brian Conley) reassures her he has a plan to get money and asks Vinny (Shiv Jalota) to DJ, but he says no.When Sonia (Natalie Cassidy) chases Dotty up for bill payments, Vinny takes pity an
- A lot to say (Picture: ITV)Zeedan Nazir’s (Qasim Akhtar) danger will continue in Coronation Street as a face from his past will confront him.In a recent episode, Zeedan told Alya (Sair Khan) and Yasmeen (Shelley King) that after leaving his wife, his father-in-law is now threatening to kill him.Away from the trouble, Zeedan is busy helping Speed Daal get back on track and suggests a tasting event.However, with Debbie (Sue Devaney) knowing Zeedan’s plans, competition begins and the tw
- Back already? (Picture: ITV)Coronation Street’s Sharon Bentley (Tracie Bennett) was last seen back in June following the dramatic drugs storyline with her nephew Harvey Gaskell (Will Mellor).Sharon left Weatherfield knowing Harvey was behind bars and a new lead for his drugs empire was needed.She is no doubt living the high life in Harvey’s controlling shoes, but will she return ahead of the huge prison stunt escape storyline?Tonight, viewers discovered Sabeen (Zora Bishop) is starti
- Revenge (Picture: ITV)Wanting revenge, an angry Nina Lucas (Mollie Gallagher) will prepare to kill evil Corey Brent (Maximus Evans) in Coronation Street…but will she actually go through with her plan?After distributing homemade leaflets about Corey, Nina is devastated to discover he has been named in the opening line-up for County.She vows to name and shame him and decides to label Corey as a murderer on social media.Later on, Nina curses herself for giving Corey the chance to play the vi
- A good idea? (Pictures: ITV)Imran Habeeb (Charlie De Melo) and Toyah Battersby’s (Georgia Taylor) fostering journey started off well in Coronation Street.Around Christmas time, Imran and Toyah briefly looked after a baby and, despite a couple of problems, they enjoyed every minute.Since then, the focus for Imran and Toyah has been on foster daughter Kelly (Millie Gibson).With Kelly in prison for Seb’s (Harry Visinoni) murder, Toyah turns her attention to fostering again.Having been g
- The UK Government could become the first in the world to reverse the trend in weight gain if it takes tough action, the Obesity Health Alliance claims.
- Gino breezed past his rookie error (Picture: ITV)Gino D’Acampo had viewers cracking up with Monday’s episode of Gordon, Gino and Fred Go Greek, when it was revealed the Italian chef expected to be visiting pyramids when he travelled to Athens in the next episode.Along with Gordon Ramsay and Fred Sirieix, Gino had enjoyed an odyssey around the Greek islands on a catamaran, visiting places including Crete, Santorini and Mykonos as the boys experienced everything from pastry and sausage
- A radar system that should alert the smart motorway control room to breakdowns within 20 seconds gives a host of false warnings - while missing stranded cars.
- Republicans on Monday blocked a short term resolution to stave off a government shutdown because Democrats included language that raises the debt ceiling.
Panorama viewers heartbroken as mum tries to raise £50,000 for son’s surgery in Turkey amid NHS backlogThe Kildea family campaigned to raise £50,000 (Picture: BBC)Panorama episode NHS: Wait or Pay detailing the stories of those on the NHS waiting list provoked a strong emotional response from viewers, as a mum tried to raise money for her son’s medical procedure.The Kildea family from Strabane in Northern Ireland needed £50,000 to fly their 12-year-old son Hayden to Turkey for surgery on his back, which he would have to wait two years for at home.Hayden had been diagnosed with s
- NASA launched a satellite the size of cereal box to search for exo planets (Picture: Getty Images)The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has launched a satellite the size of a cereal box into space to analyze ‘hot Jupiters’, which are planets that orbit close to their parent stars.
The Colorado Ultraviolet Transit Experiment (CUTE) was sent to space on Monday afternoon. It is the first NASA-funded cube satellite (CubeSat) to be sent to study exoplanets, which orbit
- The disclosure blows a hole in repeated claims by ministers and highways bosses that smart motorways are 'as safe as, or safer than' their conventional counterparts.
- Oxford University researchers went through the medical records of 421,000 patients in the UK. They found smokers were more likely to be hospitalised with Covid than non-smokers.
- Researchers surveyed more than 27,000 nine to 18-year-olds across the country earlier this year ahead of the controversial plans to jab healthy secondary school pupils.
- They famously helped rescue the Thai boys trapped in a cave. But their biggest challenge of all was to crawl, swim and climb through the longest underground journeyever made in the UK.
- A witness found a 71-year-old man suffering from a heart attack after 'spotting two masked men running out of a home' in Washington, Sunderland, with a woman now arrested in connection with the incident
Gordon Ramsay recalls cooking for ‘beautiful’ Princess Diana as his best meal: ‘She was so gracious’Gordon was a big fan of ‘Lady Di’s’ (Picture: ITV)Gordon Ramsay rated the occasion he was chef to Princess Diana as the ‘best meal’ he ever cooked or ate while discussing significant memories with Gino D’Acampo and Fred Sirieix on Monday’s episode of Gordon, Gino and Fred Go Greek.After enjoying a homecooked meal featuring the traditional Greek dish of moussaka on the stunning island of Santorini, the boys took in the picturesque sunset as they reminisce
- Conor Gallagher continues to impress for Crystal Palace (Picture: Getty Images)Arsenal legend Thierry Henry loved everything about Conor Gallagher’s performance as Crystal Palace drew 1-1 with Brighton on Monday night, describing the Chelsea loanee’s display as ‘outstanding.’The 21-year-old has been thoroughly impressive on loan with the Eagles so far this season, scoring twice in the Premier League and he was important for them again at Selhurst Park on Monday.The midfie
- Leader Paul Golding said he was ‘ecstatic’ about finally ‘defeating’ the Electoral Commission (Picture: AFP/Getty Images)The far-right group Britain First has been registered as a political party by the Electoral Commission.Leader Paul Golding, who was convicted under the Terrorism Act in May last year, said he was ‘ecstatic’ about finally ‘defeating’ the body.The party lost its status in 2017 after it failed to renew its registration on time.Since
- Newly released details of Democrats' massive spending plans include $3 billion for 'tree equity', $12 billion for electric cars, and millions more for gender identity and bias training.
- Leaked mobile phone footage emerged showing Melbourne Storm NRL stars Cameron Munster and Brandon Smith in a hotel room where the mystery substance can be spotted on a coffee table.
- The Tory Government's lack of post-Brexit planning and failure to address lorry driver shortages are examples of ministers' reckless complacency and they should apologise
- Former fire fighter Steve Dudeney tweeted a case he attended where a car blew up because a motorist put containers of petrol in a car and vapour that escaped ignited
- A Brisbane guest house has now been sealed off amid reports of a second case to rock the city after an infected man, in his 30s who has not been overseas tested positive
- Retired Georgia couple Don and Margie Varnadoe (right) and married Missouri man Zach Schneider (left) were killed in a Montana Amtrak derailment that left 50 injured (Pictures: AP/Instagram @beccakorando/Facebook)The three people killed when an Amtrak train derailed in north-central Montana and injured at least 50 passengers on Saturday have been identified.Among the deceased was a retired couple, Don and Margie Varnadoe, who were celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary, and 28-year-old Zach
- The all-out search for Gabby Petito's fiancé Brian Laundrie in Florida's Carlton Reserve will scale back this week - the FBI is now leading efforts, which will be targeted based on intelligence.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!