- The Villanelle dress (Picture: Primark/Metro.co.uk)Villanelle’s pink dress Killing Eve was one of the stand out looks of the series.And we might be over two years on from when it appeared on our screens, but it’s a look people still want to replicate.H&M released a lookalike of the dress earlier this year and now shoppers are loving Primark’s version.But while H&M’s £19.99 dress had lots of volume, the cotton fabric meant it didn’t quite match up with
Chris Hughes throws support behind ex Jesy Nelson as he tunes into ‘sick show’ Little Mix: The SearchChris Hughes throws support behind ex-girlfriend Jesy Nelson as he watches Little Mix: The Search (Picture: Backgrid/Instagram)Chris Hughes has proved there’s no bad blood between him and his ex-girlfriend Jesy Nelson, as he threw his support behind the singer on the launch of Little Mix’s new show.Jesy and her bandmates – Perrie Edwards, Jade Thirlwall and Leigh-Anne Pinnock – are looking for the next big band and have created their own show to rival the likes of The X F
- One of the four Sudanese asylum seekers who arrived to the former Army barracks in Folkestone, Ken, last week said he and the other migrants were being 'kept like animals in pens'.
- Mum Claire thought her daughter’s sickness was down to food poisoning(Photo: Kennedy News)A mother has spoken of her shock after learning that her daughter’s suspected food poisoning was in reality multiple brain tumours.Claire Fridd, 41, had been on holiday with her family in Spain when Rosa-Mae, six, started vomiting during the night. She put her condition down to bad food, but the sickness persisted once they got home.
She then took her daughter to see a doctor, who suggested that
- Boris Johnson will today warn that immediate action is needed to save wildlife and habitats which are disappearing at a 'frightening rate'.
- President Trump's tax-return data shows he paid just $750 in federal income taxes the year he won presidency, and $750 in first year in office.
- Sharks are slaughtered for squalene, a natural oil made in their liver(Picture: Getty Images/iStockphoto)Half a million sharks could be slaughtered to obtain an ingredient used in coronavirus vaccines, conservationists have warned.Squalene, a natural oil made in the liver of sharks, is being used in some of the Covid-19 vaccines underway. The substance is currently used in medicine as an adjuvant – an ingredient that increases the effectiveness of vaccines by creating a stronger immune res
- Labour said workers in creative industries, events and the night-time economy had been shut out of the Chancellor's new support plans
- EXCLUSIVE: Shadow Health Secretary Jon Ashworth said the figures were 'especially worrying because we know that early diagnosis and treatment is key to surviving cancer'
- The Prime Minister demands "action right now" as he takes part in a UN event aimed at protecting biodiversity
- The City of Bend Police Department in Oregon announced it would remove the thin blue line graphic from patrol cruisers because the symbol is 'divisive' amid nationwide protests
- Josiah McIntyre, from Houston, Texas, is thought to have contracted a brain-eating amoeba known as Naegleria fowleri while playing in contaminated water at a splash pad or at home
- West Mercia Police said officers were called to reports that a woman had been stabbed in the village of Cradley at about 2am on Saturday.
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara have become parents (Picture: WireImage)Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara have reportedly welcomed a baby son named River, according to a close friend.
The happy news was revealed on stage by director Viktor Kossakovsky, who was promoting his new movie Gunda, on which Joaquin is an executive producer.
Apologising for the actor’s absence, Kossakovsky said: ‘He just got a baby, by the way, his name was… a beautiful son called River, so he cannot pro
- Surfer and photographer Doug Falter lost his beloved surfboard while riding the swells in Hawaii in February 2018 and it resurfaced in August more than 5,000 miles away in the Philippines.
- Many patients have avoided trying to make GP appointments as they do not want to catch the virus or be burden on NHS even if they have signs of a potentially serious illness.
- Research from Stockholm University and Manchester University shows if women's eggs do not like their partner's sperm it can reduce their chances of having a child
- Pictures show rows of empty tables lining the streets of the famous nightlife district of Soho in London at around 9pm tonight - an hour before closing time.
- Abigail Brady's two-year-old son, Theo, insists on bringing his skeleton in the car to run errands or play at the park.
- Ahmed Alwaheeb's firms sold cars riddled with faults - and which sometimes had government recall notices that required manufacturers to fix safety issues - but refused to refund customers.
- Signalling a tough crackdown, Home Secretary Priti Patel last night warned that ministers 'will not allow those who break the rules to reverse hard-won progress' of law abiding citizens.
- FELICIA BROMFIELD: Sorting through a much-loved parent's belongings after their death is bittersweet, to say the least.
- Democratic senators are already claiming they will not meet with Amy Coney Barrett as her nomination moves to the Senate floor next month, claiming her 'extreme' views are not suited for Supreme Court.
- The Council of School Supervisors and Administrators declared its vote of 'no confidence' in de Blasio and NYC Schools Chancellor Richard Carranza on Sunday.
- Shops have brought in extra stocks of flour to see fans of The Great British Bake Off through potential outbreaks of lockdown panic buying.
- Sophie Turner shares baby bump throwbacks with fans (Picture: Instagram)Sophie Turner may be loving being a new mum, but that doesn’t mean she’s not missing her baby bump just a little.
The Game Of Thrones actress, 24, who is best known for playing Sansa Stark in the hit HBO series, was seen treating fans to a series of throwback snaps from when she was expecting.
Taking to Instagram, Sophie uploaded three never-before-seen photos of her posing with her baby bump.
One was of her hold
- An external investigation has been launched after seven 'never events', incidents that should never happen, occured at Alder Hey Children's Hospital
- Melburnians still aren't allowed to leave their homes for non essential reasons for another three weeks despite the 9pm curfew being lifted on Monday.
EastEnders autumn preview: 10 spoilers from Gray’s comeuppance to Denise’s dilemma and Frankie mystery(Picture: BBC)EastEnders returned to our screens with a bang earlier this month, and the drama has been in full flow, that’s for sure!
It’s been an odd year for the BBC One soap, which celebrated its 35th anniversary in February with a spectacular week that saw several of Walford’s finest board a party boat on the Thames — and all hell broke loose.The serial drama was then forced to shut down production amid the Covid-19 pandemic, and episodes were rationed out at two a w
- (Picture: ITV)Carla Connor (Alison King) and Peter Barlow (Chris Gascoyne) are in a desperate place after Carla realised that Peter was still helping addict Abi Franklin (Sally Carman) out with her problems in Coronation Street – even after she made an ill judged pass at him. Despite Peter insisting that he did not reciprocate the pass, Carla refuses to listen to him and continues to believe that he is getting bored of being in a stable relationship and his eye is roving. Peter o
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!