- The motorists were captured on film by Warwickshire Police as part of Operation Tramline, a campaign in which officers patrol in unmarked HGVs.
- A woman wears a face mask while shopping in Glasgow (Picture: PA)The UK has recorded a further 4,422 cases of coronavirus in the past 24 hours, while 27 more people have died.
It means there have now been 390,358 cases since the start of the pandemic.It comes after the number of new cases in the UK rose above 4,000 yesterday for the first time since May.Boris Johnson has admitted a second wave of infections is ‘coming in’ and is considering more stringent restrictions on daily life t
- A woman suffered minor injuries when she fell from a moving car onto the M25 as she tried to take a Snapchat video. The incident took place between junction six and the Clacket Lane Services
- On the same day police took an alleged robber into custody over a wild $100k theft of an Armaguard van, his alleged accomplice called a friend and asked him to get rid of some evidence.
- The PM is looking at ditching his Rule of Six, which outlawed social gatherings of seven or more people in England, and introducing fortnight-long 'circuit breakers'.
- The fate of the government's JobSeeker handout will not be decided in next month's federal budget, despite growing calls for the more certainty around the scheme.
- Mr Palmer reportedly arrived at Hamilton Island, in Queensland's Whitsundays, last week aboard the 12-foot Sunseeker he purchased from a business.man in July
Proms musician Anna Meredith supports ceremony changes as she’s shortlisted for Mercury Prize: ‘I’m glad it feels different’Anna Meredith is shortlisted for the Mercury Prize (Picture: KATE BONES)Proms musician and Mercury Prize nominee Anna Meredith has supported the changes to the ceremony that involve ‘patriotic’ songs including Rule Britannia and Land Of Hope and Glory.
Anna, whose record Fibs is shortlisted, began her career as a composer for orchestras and creating film scores, including for Bo Burnham’s Eighth Grade, as well as being a frequent contributor and commentator for the Proms.Openin
Proms musician Anna Meredith supports ceremony changes as she’s nominated for Mercury Prize: ‘I’m glad it feels different’Anna Meredith is nominated for the Mercury Prize (Picture: KATE BONES)Proms musician and Mercury Prize nominee Anna Meredith has supported the changes to the ceremony that involve ‘patriotic’ songs including Rule Britannia and Land Of Hope and Glory.
Anna, whose record Fibs is nominated, began her career as a composer for orchestras and creating film scores, including for Bo Burnham’s Eighth Grade, as well as being a frequent contributor and commentator for the Proms.Opening up
- Students across the country have been told to go home as ministers grapple with a huge surge in demand for tests, it has been reported
- Daughter of Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak-Biermann, Brielle Biermann, 23, posted an innocent picture sat on stepdad Kroy's lap
- Adele Thomas, 25, was refused from the birth centre in Ystrad Mynach, Caerphilly, three times in July 2018 as it was claimed she wasn't in sufficient pain or dilated enough.
- Bruno Fernandesand Paul Pogba will be key to Manchester United’s hopes this season (Picture: Getty Images)Bryan Robson has hailed Bruno Fernandes for brining the best out of Paul Pogba and the rest of the Manchester United squad, and feels new signing Donny van de Beek will have a similar impact.Fernandes arrived at Old Trafford in January and has had a wonderful impact, quickly becoming a key player in the side and showing impressive leadership skills in the process.Scoring 12 goals in hi
- Suarez is set to leave Barcelona (Picture: Quality Sport Images/Getty)Andrea Pirlo has admitted it will be ‘difficult’ for Juventus to complete the signing of Luis Suarez this summer.
Suarez looks set to leave Barcelona after not featuring in new manager Ronald Koeman’s plans.
Suarez, 33, is reported to have reached an agreement with Juventus over a £9m-a-year deal but wants his full £13m-a-year Barcelona contract to be guaranteed for the 2020/21 season.
While he ha
- President Donald Trump has signaled that he will nominate a replacement for Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg 'without delay', setting up an extraordinary confirmation battle.
- The Mayor of London said he is 'extremely concerned' and it is 'increasingly likely' the capital will be next to go into a regional coronavirus lockdown to battle the sharp rise in case
- This Morning's resident GP, Dr Amir Khan, soothes five big worries, including what's best for a bad back, how to tell if you have skin cancer, why you have an upset tummy, whether you are depressed or just down and how to protect against Covid-19
- Anthony McDowall died after falling from a hotel balcony in Istanbul, Turkey (Picture: Anthony McDowall)A British tourist who died in Istanbul after falling from a seventh floor hotel window has been named as footballer Anthony McDowall. The Scot, from Glasgow, was seen clinging to a ledge outside the building before he fell to his death. Friends have paid tribute to Anthony, 28, calling him an ‘incredible pal’ and ‘one of the nicest and most genuine guys.’Local
- Amber Roach, 20, from Watford, Hertfordshire, said she struggles to get out of bed, get on buses or play sport because of her 34J breasts. The 5ft 3in 9st law student's breasts way more than 1st.
- A mother-of-three who died of alcohol poisoning was found on the loo with an empty bottle of wine. Sioned Catherine Evans was on holiday with some of her family in a Pontin's chalet near Prestayn
- EXCLUSIVE: Crowds have returned to professional football in England today as Carlisle allowed 1,000 home fans to attend the match against Southend United
- Peter John O'Neill, 61, was employed at three schools across Tasmania from 1980-91 when he sexually abused several young boys.
- Fantastic Fleck is beloved by clients for easing their anxiety and has really shone during the pandemic - and is now looking forward to getting stuck back into the day job
- Workers will be paid ‘hundreds of pounds’ to stay at home if they develop coronavirus symptoms (Picture: PA, Getty Images)Workers told to self-isolate will receive a cash hand-out to stay at home under a ‘carrot and stick’ approach to stop the spread of coronavirus.Low-income workers will be paid a lump sum of ‘hundreds of pounds’ if they agree to stay indoors after developing symptoms of the virus, The Sun reported, quoting a Government source.It follows a pi
- Angry demonstrators ignored coronavirus restrictions in London today as they climbed Nelson's Column calling Covid-19 a hoax
- The woman was hanging out the window to film a Snapchat when she fell(Picture: PA)A woman is ‘lucky to be alive’ after falling out of a moving car on the motorway while leaning out the window to film a snapchat video.
She fell into a ‘live lane’ on junction six of the M25 in Surrey at around 1.30am.
She was treated at the scene by paramedics and no arrests were made.In a post on Twitter, Surrey Roads Policing Unit said her reckless behaviour left them speechless and that
- BTS have continued to smash records (Picture: FilmMagic for dcp)BTS are officially TikTok’s most-followed Korean act, with the K-Pop heroes passing 20 million followers on the app.They’re no strangers to smashing records, and it seems they’re not stopping there.The lads – Jimin, Jungkook, V, Suga, RM, Jin, and J-Hope – are the most popular stars from Korea with 20 million followers, while girl group BLACKPINK follow behind at 17.7 million.The Boy With Luv hitmakers
- Tributes to Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg continued outside the Supreme Court early Saturday, as the nation mourns the death of the veteran judge who died of cancer on Friday at age 87.
- People across the UK are making the most of the last weekend of sunshine as a cold front approaches. A potential storm could bring amber warnings from Tuesday.
- James Norton, Tom Hardy and Idris Elba are all the subject of James Bond-related bets (Picture: Getty)Tom Hardy is odds-on to be the new James Bond, according to the latest bookmaker updates.Ladbrokes have slashed odds in the Venom actor’s favour – from 8/1 to 4/5 over the past 24 hours – after bets intensified.Curious.Alex Apati of Ladbrokes commented: ‘A flurry of bets over the past 24 hours suggests the cat is out the bag and it’s Tom Hardy that’ll soon be
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!