- Chenise Gregory and her partner Michael McGibbon, both 29, were found dead and covered in stab wounds in their hotel room at the Doubletree by Hilton in Harrogate, North Yorkshire on Tuesday.
- Boris Johnson announced that the road map easing earmarked for June 21 will be pushed back four weeks to July 19 (Picture: PA/Reuters/AFP)Rules around face masks and social distancing will be extended beyond next week after the lifting of the remaining coronavirus restrictions was postponed amid concern over the Delta variant.Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced this evening that the road map easing earmarked for June 21 will be pushed back four weeks to July 19.Limits on numbers for sports ev
- Finn is going his best to save Chase on General Hospital (Picture: ABC)General Hospital will feature a long-awaited reunion and some very frank talks this week.Indeed, Monday’s episode sees TJ and Molly have a joyful reunion with Stella while Carly is cordial with Nina.
Elsewhere, Bobbie visits Maxie, Brook Lynn is honest with Willow and Finn retreats to his lab to save Chase.On Tuesday, Ava shares her observation with Carly and Jason tells Nikolas off.
Meanwhile, Sam and Dante cross
- Social distancing rules are still in place although many restrictions have now eased. (Picture: Jeff Overs/BBC News & Current Affairs via Getty Images)Boris Johnson has today announced that the original date proposed for ‘freedom day’ in England – the day that all restrictions and social distancing rules are to be lifted – will be delayed.The Government has always emphasised that the target dates set out in the roadmap out of lockdown were conditional and would be cha
- PHE's study of 14,000 cases of the Indian 'Delta' variant in Britain also found that a single dose of either vaccine provides roughly 75 per cent protection against being admitted to hospital.
- In a SAGE meeting last week scientific advisers warned that, if June 21 went ahead as planned, there could be a spike of more than 200,000 Covid cases per day in August and a huge third wave.
- China has taken aim at western democracies after the weekend's G7 summit and called Australia a 'double-faced' nation after a disturbing propaganda cartoon emerged online.
- Boris Johnson has announced that weddings will be allowed to go ahead with more than 30 guests (Picture: Getty)Wedding restrictions in England will be eased next week despite a delay in the lifting of many other lockdown measures amid concern over rising coronavirus infections, Boris Johnson has said.The prime minister had hoped to be able to announce the removal of all coronavirus controls on June 21, which would have included limits on weddings, civil partnership ceremonies and receptions.Howe
- Hunter Biden referred to Lunden Roberts as a basketball mentor to his daughter Maisy and Barack Obama's daughter Sasha.
- Step four of Boris Johnson's lockdown roadmap will be delayed until July 19 in England - but there are some changes for weddings, wakes and care homes. Here's what you can and can't do from next week
- The government is currently paying 80% of wages up to £2,500 a month as part of the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme, but this will not be extended
- The PM tonight confirmed that the programme that has seen spectators return to grounds for Euro 2020 football matches and England cricket test matches will be unaffected.
- We'll be bringing you the very latest updates, pictures and video on this breaking news story. For the latest news and breaking news visitMirror.co.uk/news
- Nightclubs will not be allowed to open again just yet (Picture: Getty)Those who are missing the days of going out clubbing after an evening in the pub or pre-drinking will have to wait a little longer to do so again.
Boris Johnson announced this evening that nightclubs will remain closed until at least July 19, to give ‘a few more crucial weeks’ to get people vaccinated.
Speaking at a press conference this evening, the prime minister confirmed that there will be a four week delay bef
- The final step of the roadmap - which was to remove most remaining restrictions - is now expected to take place from July 19
- It had been hoped all social contact rules could be lifted on June 21 (Picture PA/AFP)England’s June 21 ‘freedom day’ will be delayed by four weeks, Boris Johnson has finally confirmed.Millions pinned their hopes on June 21 as a Government roadmap released in February anticipated all social contact rules being scrapped.Dreams of a return to normality came crashing down as the prime minister warned today more time is needed to tackle rising infection rates, driven by the Delta C
- Paul Jones, 54, from Gwernaffield, North Wales, fell off his e-bike coming home from the pub last November. He suffered devastating head injuries and died five days later, an inquest was told.
- The former CIA agent was forced into retirement after suffering from 'Havana Syndrome' while on assignment at a Moscow hotel back in 2017, as symptoms continue to persist to this day.
- Surge testing and "maximising vaccine uptake" is being rushed into the areas at Health Secretary Matt Hancocks says the government are doing "everything we can to stop the spread" of coronavirus
Manchester United dealt Raphael Varane blow as Real Madrid defender targets Paris Saint-Germain moveRaphael Varane is looking to leave Real Madrid this summer (Getty)Raphael Varane has decided to not renew his contract with Real Madrid but wants to join Paris Saint-Germain ahead of Manchester United, according to reports in Spain.The 28-year-old’s current deal with the Spanish club is due to expire at the end of next season, which means he will be available to sign on a free transfer next summer.Varane has not yet agreed new terms with Madrid and the La Liga side will be open to selling
- Katherine gave birth over the weekend (Credits: ITV)Katherine Ryan and Bobby Kootstra have revealed the name of their new-born baby boy.The loved up couple welcomed their first child into the world on Sunday and the comedian’s partner has cheekily praised the proud mum – who also has 11-year-old daughter Violet from a previous relationship – for getting ‘over the line’ in time for the Euro 2020 game between Netherlands and Ukraine.He wrote on Instagram: ‘Our s
- 1000lb Sisters star Chris Combs is the brother of Tammy and Amy Slaton (Picture: Discovery+)1000lb Sisters fans can’t get enough of Amy and Tammy Slaton ever since the show premiered, but they’ve become even bigger fans of their relative Chris Combs.Ever since he made his debut on the second season of the hit TLC series, Chris has been an instant hit with the program’s wide-reaching fanbase.For those who don’t know, Chris is the brother of Tammy and Amy and he has no prob
- The BBC has been hit with complaints from viewers over aCountryfile show featuring a 'zero grazing' farm - with one licence fee payer branding it 'battery farming for cows'.
- Matthew Cronjager, 18, of Essex, allegedly drew up plans for a storage bunker and provided instructions for the manufacture of two firearms - a 'FGC-9' and a 'Cheetah' - using a 3D printer.
- Music industry titans Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine are partnering with the LA public school system to launch a high school in the fall of 2022. The school is intended to create the next generation of innovators.
- Treatment can often be extreme and harrowing but Mirror columnist Dr Miriam Stoppard reveals scientists have worked out a way of not overtreating patients to give brighter outcomes
- Chuck Schumer hammered former President Donald Trump's Department of Justice for secretly seizing records from Democrats and journalists during his Sunday news conference.
- Daily Mirror agony aunt Coleen Nolan gives advice to a guy who is worried about his girlfriend getting flirty and touchy-feely with his father - but is too embarrassed to bring it up
- Deputy director at North West Ambulance Service (NWAS), Neil Barnes, was the most senior NWAS officer on the night suicide bomber Salman Abedi detonated explosives at Manchester Arena.
- Republicans will introduce a resolution to censure members of the 'Squad' of progressive Democrats for defending terrorist organizations and using rhetoric that contributes to anti-Semitic attacks.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!