- More than 100 officers were out in force around St Helen's Catholic Church in North Watford, Herts, where rules on social gatherings meant just 30 travellers were allowed inside to say farewell.
- Brendan Rodgers can guide his side to second in the table on Sunday (Picture: Getty Images)Leicester can move back into second place in the Premier League when they host Arsenal on Sunday lunchtime.The Foxes go into the contest level on points with Manchester United and only behind the Red Devils on goal difference, with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side travelling to Chelsea later on Sunday.Arsenal are languishing down in 11th in the table, but a point would see them clamber back into the top h
Dancing On Ice’s Vanessa Bauer feels ‘stabbed in the back’ after being banned from returning to seriesVanessa is said to be gutted she can’t return to Dancing On Ice this year (Picture: Rex)Dancing On Ice’s Vanessa Bauer feels ‘stabbed in the back’ after ITV announced she and her partner Joe-Warren Plant ‘can never return’ to this year’s series.It had been widely speculated that the duo could come back to the show after testing positive for coronavirus. given that bosses were forced to take the show off air for one week for the welfare of the cast and cr
- Rishi Sunak said the Government is ‘going to be there to support’ people throughout the road map (Picture: Getty)Business owners and employees in England are set to continue receiving financial backing until the end of the Government’s road map, the chancellor has suggested.Speaking ahead of the Budget announcement on Wednesday, Rishi Sunak was questioned over whether the furlough scheme will be extended beyond the April 30 deadline.Although he refused to be drawn on ‘spe
- Stacey Solomon and Joe Swash are getting married in July (Picture: Instagram/ staceysolomon)Stacey Solomon has revealed she and Joe Swash will be getting married in July if lockdown is eased in the UK.Following the government’s roadmap to lift restrictions by June, the Loose Women star is pressing ahead with planning her big day.The realisation that she could actually be hitched this year became too much for the couple, and Stacey confessed they became emotional after receiving a confirmat
- Prince William has urged people to have Covid jab (Picture: PA)The Duke of Cambridge has urged people to take the COVID-19 vaccination, so younger people will also feel it’s essential for them to get it.Prince William warned against ‘rumours and misinformation’ on social media about coronavirus jabs, as he and the Duchess of Cambridge video called two clinically vulnerable women who have been shielding since last March.Shivali Modha, 39, who has type 2 diabetes, and severe asth
- A Labor MP has been accused of rape in an email sent to another politician just days after a letter was sent to Scott Morrison claiming a Liberal minister raped a teenager in 1988.
- (Picture: Endemol Shine)Bella (Courtney Miller) has been concerned about Colby (Tim Franklin) following the brutal beating he endured from his fellow inmates. She is even more worried when she learns he’s been sent back to the prison, and fears he will immediately be targeted again. She tells Dean (Patrick O’Connor) they have to visit him, but he says he won’t go back there ever again. However, some tough words from John (Shane Withington) convince him he has to step up an
- The 47 arrested activists have struck a defiant tone (Picture: Getty/Reuters)Police in Hong Kong have re-arrested 47 pro-democracy activists under a controversial new law.The defendants allegedly violated the national security legislation imposed by China when they participated in unofficial election primaries for the region’s legislature last year.The former legislators and democracy advocates had been arrested in January but were later released. Now police say the defendants, including 3
- It was our way of preventing being misrepresented by the bad manners of our loutish government (Picture: Suzi Warren)‘Welcome to Britain. Sorry we’re being a bit weird.’ Two years ago, I found myself standing next to this banner outside Eurostar’s arrival entrance at St Pancras station, with a bunch of pastries. The sign on my trolley read: ‘How very nice of you to come. Cake?’My friend and I welcomed guests from Europe into our country, telling them
- GRAPHIC IMAGE WARNING: Parents of Ellie Harris, from Rhondda, Wales, were told to say their goodbyes after she was resuscitated twice after feeling unwell for a few days
- Youtham Ashourian pulled up outside his Penrith home on Saturday night when officers asked him if he was driving his car when it failed to pull over for a random breath test.
- The Tory Chancellor said support schemes will be "aligned" with Boris Johnson's roadmap - all but confirming furlough and other support will be available in some form until June
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West divorce papers cite ‘irreconcilable differences’ as reason behind splitKim Kardashian and Kanye West cite ‘irreconcilable differences’ as reason behind splitKim Kardashian and Kanye West are divorcing after six years of marriage, with the official paperwork citing ‘irreconcilable differences’ as the reason behind their split.
Kim, 40, and rapper Kanye, 43, have faced intense speculation that they were set to divorce over the last few months, with Kim officially filing the paperwork earlier this month.
Court documents confirm that Keeping Up
- Is there another storm coming Cain and Moira’s way? (Picture: ITV)Faith Dingle (Sally Dexter) caused quite the stir when she returned to Emmerdale. Not everyone in the Dingle family are pleased to see her and when Chas (Lucy Pargeter) and Cain (Jeff Hordley) became undecided on whether Faith should stay or leave the village, they decided it was time for a Dingle court.Coming up, the aftermath of the vote begins, and Cain isn’t happy with Moira’s (Natalie J Robb) voting choice,
- Ruby has a lot on her mind (Picture: BBC)Ruby Allen (Louisa Lytton) in EastEnders was desperate to have a baby with Martin Fowler (James Bye), but once he told her that he didn’t want anymore children, Ruby spun a huge web of lies and faked a pregnancy.After an argument in the pub, Ruby went to the bathroom before abruptly leaving. She discovered she was bleeding and when she arrived at the hospital, she was told she was having a miscarriage.Too heartbroken to tell Martin the truth, Ruby l
- Jenny is left fearing the worst (Picture: ITV)Jenny Connor (Sally Ann Matthews) is worried sick about Johnny (Richard Hawley) in Coronation Street.As Johnny continues his stint in prison, Jenny is making regular trips to see him, and each time she does, she’s aware of how unwell he is becoming, as his MS and struggles with his eyesight begin to get worse.With Jenny afraid of what may happen next to Johnny, things take a turn in upcoming episodes, as Jenny will start to fear her husband wil
- Kaley is nominated for her role in The Flight Attendant (Picture: AP)Kaley Cuoco was left in tears after her husband Karl Cook surprised her ahead of Golden Globes night. The Big Bang Theory actress’s new show The Flight Attendant has been given two nominations at this year’s ceremony, which is taking place virtually this evening. Kaley has made no secret that the show was a passion project for her, having produced and starred in the series. The actress revealed she wa
- Prince Philip (pictured in 2018), 99, was admitted to King Edward VII Hospital in London last Tuesday as a precautionary measure after feeling unwell - but walked into the building unaided.
- Patrick McLarry, 72, was jailed for five years last year after he admitted defrauding cash from Yateley Industries for the Disabled, a charity he was CEO and chairman of.
- Australian academic Kylie Moore-Gilbert was released in November after spending 804 days in jail on trumped-up spying charges, only staying alive by repeating a hopeful mantra to herself.
- Yve Gibney, now 60, can remember staring in disbelief at a wedding day photo of her spouse with a woman who wasn't her - uncovering her husband's deceit
- Legendary broadcaster Bruce McAvaney, 67, shocked Australian footy fans on Sunday by announcing that last year'sgrand final was his last behind the mic at an AFL match.
- Jurgen Klopp hopes to be working with Mohamed Salah for a long time to come (Picture: Getty Images)Jurgen Klopp says he feels awkward when publicly praising his own players, but has done so for Mohamed Salah as he hopes the Egyptian will stay at Liverpool for years to come.Salah is enjoying another excellent season on a personal level, even though it is proving to be a very difficult campaign for the Reds.The 28-year-old has scored 24 goals in 34 matches, taking his Liverpool tally to an incredi
- Senior Tories are said to be urging the Prime Minster to tell supporters of the Union to stay at home should Ms Sturgeon elect to hold a 'wildcat' border poll.
- Andrew is set to miss Trooping the Colour on June 12 amid the Jeffrey Epstein scandal with his place being taken by an Afghan war veteran.
- Colonel Martin Toney admitted contact but says it was an accident, not sexual. He had been based in Glasgow at the time.
- Alex Salmond will give evidence in private tomorrow or on Tuesday to a second Holyrood inquiry, set up to establish whether Ms Sturgeon has broken the Ministerial Code.
- Ministers are planning a 'Listen to Nan' campaign to persuade younger adults to get the coronavirus vaccine, it was claimed today.
- Edinson Cavani is struggling for full fitness (Picture: Getty Images)Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was still unaware on Friday whether Edinson Cavani would be available for Manchester United’s clash with Chelsea on Sunday, although Paul Pogba remains sidelined through injury.Cavani has missed United’s last three matches with a muscle injury and while he is nearing a return to fitness, he has not been ready enough to train this week.Solskjaer remained hopeful that the 34-year-old would be will
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!