- A home in Greystanes, western Sydney, was raided on February 3 following a month-long investigation into the manufacturing of illicit drugs in the area.
- Facebook has reversed its controversial ban on Australian news a week after removing millions of posts as a new media law is passed by the government.
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Congress has no further plans to punish former President Donald Trump after he was acquitted on impeachment charges by the Senate earlier this month.
- Mick Norcross was laid to rest in a private funeral (Picture: Rex)Mick Norcross has been laid to rest in a private funeral, a month after his death.The Towie star was found dead at his Essex home on January 21, at the age of 57.His family have now said their final goodbyes at a ceremony on Wednesday.Mick’s son Mason, 19, shared a touching tribute to his late dad on Instagram, sharing a string of photos of their bond.‘To my dad today is the day we put you to rest,’ he began. &ls
- Lindsey Boylan -who worked as a special advisor to Cuomo in 2018- charged that the Governor asked her to play strip poker and kissed on the lips without her permission.
- Manhattan Prosecutor Cyrus Vance, left, has finally gotten his hands on Donald Trump’s tax records as part of a probe into possible criminal behavior (Pictures: AP)Manhattan’s most senior prosecutor says he has finally obtained Donald Trump’s tax returns after the ex-president spent 18 months trying to block their release. Cyrus Vance announced he’d obtained the document on Thursday, after the US Supreme Court ordered Trump to hand them over on Monday.The documents, which
- Marc Shack has been put on administrate leave after footage was shared online of him engaging in the private act at the end of a history class Monday. He said: 'I thought I was logged out.'
- Ryan Fischer had been walking Gaga's beloved dogs Koji, Miss Asia and Gustavo, in West Hollywood at around 10pm yesterday night when he was shot outside of his home.
- Tory ex-Chancellor Philip Hammond said the PM needed to tell the public some 'difficult home truths' about the dire state of the economy
- Nicola Sturgeon has taken a swipe at Boris Johnson over his response to the coronavirus crisis as she appeared to back claims that Scotland had done better than England.
The Boys season 3: Star Jack Quaid shares behind-the-scenes pictures as filming is officially underwayJack Quaid plays Hughie Campbell in the superhero series (Picture: Jan Thijs/Amazon/Sony/Kobal/Rex)The Boys star Jack Quaid has shared behind-the-scenes pictures of himself and his co-star Erian Moriarty getting excited on set as season 3 filming gets underway.Earlier this month, Eric Kripke, creator of satirical superhero series The Boys, confirmed that production on the third instalment was set to begin after the second season premiered in September 2020.Eric shared the first photo from set ye
Girl and cop die after she is trapped in frozen Ohio lake and he has heart attack trying to save herOhio cop Jason Lagore, 36, died on Tuesday night after suffering an apparent heart attack during a rescue mission as he tried to pull a 16-year-old girl from a frozen lake in Rocky Fork State Park.
Alex Reid has said he is an anti-masker despite an overwhelming amount of research to prove their benefits during the coronavirus pandemic. The MMA fighter, 45, appeared on Fubar Radio with Bobby Norris and Stephen Leng where he spoke about his views on the coronavirus pandemic. While face masks have been proven to help slow the spread of the virus from person to person by bloc
- Earlier today a police chief said the public has been showing signs of "lockdown fatigue", with the number of fines for breaching restrictions rising in January and February
- In a bid to break away from "gender norms" toy company Hasbro have announced that Mr Potato head is getting a new name for the first time in 70 years
- The Office for National Statistics (ONS) has found that offences involving knives or sharp instruments rose from 47,388 to 50,019 in England and Wales.
- The White House trolled Senator Ted Cruz on Thursday, saying he wasn't welcome on Air Force One when President Joe Biden travels to Texas because of coronavirus restrictions.
- The 72-year-old film star broke his silence on Thursday after Paris prosecutors confirmed he faced trial and prison for the attacks allegedly carried out in 2018.
- The promoter insists an official announcement is imminent (Pictures: Getty Images)Eddie Hearn has totally dismissed Tyson Fury’s claim that no progress had been made over a deal for a unification fight with Anthony Joshua and says an announcement will be made soon.Although all the noises coming out of both camps suggest a deal is on the verge of being agreed, Fury claimed this week that he was ‘not optimistic’ the fight would go ahead and suggested Joshua was dragging his heels
- The Education Secretary was fire-fighting in the Commons over his 'Wild West' system for GCSEs and A-Levels as critics queued up to warn that his plan could be even worse that last year's.
- Clive Thompson, 52, of Rosyth, Fife, carried out a 'blatant and deliberate' breach of a contempt of court order banning identification of the women who gave evidence at Alex Salmond's (pictured) trial.
- Philip Peace, from Dudley, was accused of causing fatal injuries to his daughter Summer moments before he called an ambulance to rush her to Russells Hall Hospital.
- Henning - a 32-year-old Villa supporter who set up Twitter account FPL Insider - has refused to apologise forpublicising when a footballer has transferred a player out of their fantasy team.
- Pro-Kremlin jokers Vovan and Lexus pretended to be Alexei Navalny's campaigns chief Leonid Volkov while remonstrating with Amnesty's Acting Secretary General of Julie Verhaar.
- Both properties have been listed on Zoopla in the last 30 days highlighting the huge divide between huge London prices and elsewhere in the country
- Non-profit organization Make The Road New York has called on ICE to release Edward Alonso, an undocumented immigrant from Mexico who was detained by the agency in January.
- Halle Berry is a mood, just so you know (Picture: Axelle/Bauer-Griffin/FilmMagic)Halle Berry was clearly in the mood to celebrate as she shared a snap of herself drinking wine in bed, after news of her latest film project was announced.The Hollywood star took to social media on Wednesday to mark hump day as she shared a snap of her holding up a glass of white wine while lying naked underneath her sheets.Halle, 54, simply captioned the snap: ‘There’s no wine-ing under these sheets&hel
- The MPs argue that the gender inclusive nouns make learning proper French more difficult and could even endanger the entire language.
- Acting Capitol Police Chief Yogananda Pittman spoke about continued threats to the Capitol at a security hearing Thursday where the new House security chief warned of intelligence failures.
- Little Claudia Carrick, from Bootle, Merseyside, was diagnosed with an incurable brain tumour just days after complaining to her mum of a sore throat and falling ill at school
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!