- Jessica Norris, from Bolton, had battled depression since she was a teenager but her mental state deteriorated when the UK lockdown meant she could no longer go to the gym.
- Follow these tips to save some extra pennies (Picture: Getty Images/iStockphoto)It might sound counter intuitive, but sometimes spending money can help you save.By paying premiums upfront, paying your salary straight into savings and even splashing out on new towels for your family, you could actually end up with more cash than you had before.And if those hacks don’t sound like they will work for you, you’ll be amazed by our self-checkout trick that will literally turn pennies into p
- Ella Henderson and Jack Burnell found love in lockdown (Picture: @ellahenderson, Instagram)Ella Henderson is officially a woman in love after starting a new relationship in lockdown and describes her boyfriend as ‘the light’ that came into her life. The Ghost singer is currently dating Team GB swimmer Jack Burnell after meeting at the start of 2020.However, it was during lockdown that their love truly blossomed and Ella admits it was completely ‘unexpected’. &ls
- Officers marched through Flinders Street train station in the city's CBD at about 5pm on Monday.
- Biggie Smalls had a short but outstanding career (Picture: Netflix)Biggie Smalls, aka The Notorious BIG, aka Christopher Wallace, had a short but monumental music career that ultimately claimed his life.
As Netflix release Biggie: I Got a Story to Tell, family and friends of the star have given unprecented access to never-before-seen recordings, videotapes and photos to pay tribute to his life.
The Hypnotize singer leaves behind a legacy, marred by his untimely death, but is remembered as a hust
Piers Morgan wasted no time in tearing into Prince Harry’s James Corden interview on today’s Good Morning Britain, branding the whole thing ’embarrassing’.The presenter, who was joined by co-host Susanna Reid, began the show by addressing the Duke Of Sussex’s tour of Los Angeles on an open-top bus with the Gavin and Stacy comedian which aired on The Late Lat
- Tiger Woods tweeted appreciation to his fellow golfers who wore his' signature outfit on Sunday when he could not participate in the WGC-Workday Championship at at Concession Golf Club.
Intelligence officials quietly removed names of three men 'erroneously' included in Khashoggi reportThe report which foundMBS approved the order to kill Jamal Khashoggi 'erroneously' included names of three men, which were quietly removed by intelligence officials.
- Four million doses of the new Johnson & Johnson have been shipped out and will be ready to be injected into people from Tuesday. The jab by Johnson & Johnson was only approved on Saturday.
- Chloé Zhao makes history and becomes second female ever to win best director at Golden Globes (Picture: Getty)Filmmaker Chloé Zhao made history at the Golden Globes this year, as she became the second ever female to win the award for best director.
On Sunday night the Golden Globes aired virtually, with British stars among those winning big, including The Crown’s Emma Corrin and Josh O’Connor.
However, it was the best director category that saw history made as Zhao not
Louise Redknapp calls out ‘double standards’ after criticism for partying following Jamie Redknapp splitLouise Redknapp often feels mum-guilt over her parenting (Picture: Getty Images)Louise Redknapp has slammed the mum-shamers for ‘judging’ her whenever she enjoyed a night out following her split from ex-husband Jamie Redknapp. The former Eternal singer split from retired footballer Jamie in 2018 after more than 19 years of marriage. They share sons Charley, 16, and Beau, 12, and, while they have been co-parenting amicably, Louise feels she got the brunt of backlash for simp
- Is time running out for your new house? (Picture: Getty Images/iStockphoto)Anyone buying or selling a house at the moment is likely to have the March 31 ringed on your calendar.
That is the date when the current stamp duty holiday runs out, meaning that if your transaction completes after this date it could cost you many thousands of pounds.The temporary holiday, announced by the Chancellor in July, means that anyone who buys a new property pays no stamp duty on the first £500,000.When Ris
- Kat reveals the truth in EastEnders (Picture: BBC)Kat Slater (Jessie Wallace) makes a shocking admission in EastEnders, as she reveals that she had sex with Phil Mitchell (Steve McFadden).
Kat and Phil have slept together multiple times already, and upcoming scenes see the pair have yet another hookup.
Afterwards, they proceed to get dressed, and Phil suggests that next time they could perhaps go to a hotel.Kat is left uneasy at such a suggestion, as she believes this is a sign that their &lsquo
- Nick worries about Sam in Coronation Street (Picture: ITV)With Natasha Blakeman (Rachel Leskovac) in Coronation Street currently still away, Nick Tilsley (Ben Price) is thoroughly enjoying bonding with his son Sam (Jude Riordan).As Nick spends time with Sam, upcoming episodes will see Nick oblivious to his son getting wrapped up in Simon’s (Alex Bain) drug drama, and when Sam suffers a meltdown, Nick starts to worry about him.After Sam watched Jacob (Jack James Ryan) and Simon bundle a you
- Clips of Prince Harry and Meghan’s interview with Oprah have been released (Pictures: CBS)Prince Harry said he feared ‘history repeating itself’ in a reference to his mother’s death as he recounted his royal life with wife Meghan in the couple’s much anticipated interview with Oprah Winfrey.US television network CBS has released two 30-second excerpts from Oprah With Meghan And Harry: A CBS Primetime Special, which is set to air at 8pm Eastern Time in the US on Sund
- Comancheros bikie boss turned fugitive Tarek Zahed, 40, was escorted by officers in handcuffs through Sydney Airport on Monday afternoon.
Kaley Cuoco takes Golden Globes loss like a trooper as she pigs out on cake and pizza and that’s why we love herKaley Cuoco takes Golden Globes loss like a trooper (Picture: Instagram)Kaley Cuoco may have missed out on a win at this year’s Golden Globes, but it sure looked like she was enjoying herself, as she drank and ate her way through her loss.
The actress, 35, had been nominated for two awards, including best actress in a musical or comedy, for her latest HBO series The Flight Attendant.
She faced stiff competition from Lily Collins for Emily In Paris, Elle Fanning in The Great and Jane Levy i
- Bulldogs second rower Adam Elliott spoke publicly for the first time after his pre-season drama, after he was allegedly caught in an intimate act with former teammate Michael Lichaa's fiancee.
- via mirror.co.ukThe Met Office has issued a yellow fog warning until 10.30am, while Brits are set to be battered by subzero temperatures from later this week
Brits win big at Golden Globes as Emma Corrin, Daniel Kaluuya and Sacha Baron Cohen bag major prizesBritish stars got a lot of love from the HFPA at the Golden Globes 2021It was a great night for the Brits at the Golden Globes 2021, with the likes of Emma Corrin, Josh O’Connor and Daniel Kaluuya all walking away with a gong.The 78th annual Golden Globe Awards took place overnight with the socially-distanced ceremony split between New York and Los Angeles.Iconic duo Tina Fey and Amy Poehler returned to host the coveted awards ceremony for the fourth time on a night that saw British stars
- Residents are on cyclone watch as wild weather has left streets flooded and highways gridlocked as residents attempt to flee north Queensland in droves.
On the Road With: Ronan Keating reveals best on-tour memories with Boyzone and why Australia is specialRonan has fond memories of touring Europe back in 1995 (Picture: Ken McKay/ITV/REX)As part of Boyzone, Ronan Keating travelled the world.
But the end of the boyband wasn’t the end of his adventures.We chatted with the singer-songwriter about finding his best self in Sydney, a spooky stay in Wales and the best bits of Paris.What is your favourite on-the-road moment?Our first European tour in 1995 was unbelievable. Touring in the UK, cities are only a few hours apart, so the bus was a just v
- 90% of those in the study would recommend masturbation to people struggling with pain on their period (Picture: Getty)Yes, masturbating has been proven to help ease period pain.Periods are often uncomfortable – they can be painful, heavy in flow and result in other physical ailments such as headaches.
While taking painkillers is what’s typically advised for reducing experiences of pain, a new study has shown that masturbation can be effective too.Dr Naomi Sutton, NHS sexual health co
- Londoners will see an increase in tube and rail fares from Monday (Picture: Getty/London Green Party)There are calls for London to scrap its Tube zones and bring in a flat rate for all commuters, with the cost of travel in the capital rising again on Monday.Londoners will see travel cards, tube, bus and tram fares increase as a condition of an emergency coronavirus bailout for the struggling Transport for London.The changes, announced in January but coming into effect today, mean fares in the ca
- Scott Morrison has made immediate response to the findings of the aged care Royal Commission including more audits and restrictions on use of drugs in nursing homes.
- The Prime Minister got a letter from a mystery sender on Wednesday evening which included a statement the alleged victim had prepared for her lawyers in 2019.
- In just one year, the value of new Australian home loans has surged to a new record high. Investors are also back in force, outbidding younger first-home buyers at house auctions.
- Charlotte Bennett, 25, on Saturday said Cuomo told her he was open to dating women in their 20s and asked her questions about her personal life. Cuomo, 63, said he 'never intended to act inappropriatly'.
- The high performance coupe, which starts at $395,000, was left over two disabled parking spots at Chapel Street underground parking in Melbourne on Sunday afternoon.
- AGL Energy has recently announced over LinkedIn that they have updated their gender identity and gender affirmation guidelines.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!