- Police were called to the recycling centre in Perth's south on April 12 after receiving a tip-off that the workers had allegedly found the money in the form of $50 and $100 notes.
Stacey Solomon admits she cries when she looks at dream wedding dress as she shares design with fansStacey Solomon and Joe Swash are set to marry this year (Picture: ITV)Stacey Solomon has revealed that she bursts into tears when she looks at drawings of her dream wedding dress after the delay of planning her big day with Joe Swash.The Loose Women star, 31, shared a sketch of her perfect frock on Instagram on Friday during a question and answer session with fans.The design shows an elegant dress with a plunging neckline, with a slit that leaves her leg on show.There appears to be floral embroi
Gogglebox star Pete Sandiford gives sister Sophie sweet dating advice as he warns against going after a ‘unicorn’A bit of brotherly advice goes a long way (Picture: Channel 4)Gogglebox star Pete Sandiford has put on his big brother hat to give his sister Sophie Sandiford some sweet dating advice, suggesting that she avoid going after a ‘unicorn’.In February this year, it was announced that Pete had become engaged to his partner Paige Yeomans, with it emerging a couple of months later that the couple are also expecting a baby.On the latest episode of Channel 4’s Gogglebox, Pete chatted to
- Piers is returning to ITV with a real coup of an interview (Picture: ITV Studios/James Veysey/Shutterstock)Piers Morgan is set to make a splashy return to ITV’s airwaves later this year as his show Life Stories returns – with Sir Keir Starmer first in the hot seat.The Labour leader will sit down with the broadcaster for an hour-long episode of Life Stories, due to be filmed next month and expected to air on ITV in the coming months.Piers was last on ITV in mid-March, when his pre-rec
Coronation Street spoiler videos reveal Asha’s revenge on Corey, Sam kidnapped and a sex shock for Sharon(Picture: ITV)The drama never stops in Coronation Street and Sharon Bentley (Tracie Bennett) continues in her mission for Harvey (Will Mellor) which leads to disaster when poor young Sam (Jude Riordan) is kidnapped.
- Mick’s words have an effect on Nancy (Picture: BBC)Mick Carter (Danny Dyer) offers Nancy (Maddy Hill) some advice in EastEnders next week, in the wake of her decision to not have kids.
Nancy’s secretive behaviour since her return left Mick and Linda (Kellie Bright) incredibly concerned.
Tired of her mum’s snooping, the young woman ultimately revealed that she’s getting sterilised, as she doesn’t want children.
Linda struggled to come to terms with such a decision, a
- Ronaldo has been linked with a move away from Juventus (Picture: Getty)Cristiano Ronaldo will not re-join Sporting CP this summer, according to the forward’s agent.Ronaldo rolled off Sporting’s famed production line in 2003, earning a move to Manchester United where he developed into one game’s greats before making history with Real Madrid.The 36-year-old scored his 100th Juventus goal on Wednesday but there has been speculation he could leave this summer after a difficult seas
- Tommy, 38, and James, 42, initially invested $200 following a tip about Shiba Inu from a friend. They increased their investment by mid April to $7,900 - and it is now worth $9 million.
- A Maryland driver suffered second-degree burns when his car was consumed by fire after he made he decided to wipe himself down with hand sanitizer while also smoking a cigarette.
- Ellen DeGeneres has been slammed by a journalist (Picture: Getty Images)Ellen DeGeneres has been slammed by a Hollywood journalist as he recalled two brutal run-ins with the star.The 63-year-old recently announced the end of her talk show, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, after allegations of a ‘toxic’ workplace.However, journalist Richard Reid has claimed DeGeneres’ problems started earlier, recalling two run-ins he had with the star.
He recalled that, in the late nineties, DeGeneres
- A former staffer is suing Rep. Doug Lamborn, a Republican from Colorado. Brandon Pope accuses the congressman of taking a 'reckless' approach to COVID-19, and exposing his staff to the virus.
- Paul Settle, a former top detective who blew the whistle on Scotland Yard's VIP abuse inquiry has vowed to expose the 'culture of cover-up' in the force at any inquiry into the scandal.
- Solskjaer has his eye on midfield reinforcements (Picture: Getty)Manchester United have made contact with Getafe over a possible move for midfielder Mauro Arambarri.Having secured the future of Edinson Cavani for another year, United are eager to strengthen other areas of their team ahead of next season with a new centre-half and a right winger thought to be high up on their list of priorities.The club are also reportedly considering strengthening in midfield with AS reporting serious interest f
- Former Navy Lieutenant Ryan Graves called the unidentified aerial phenomena a threat to national security in an interview with 60 Minutes that will air on Sunday.
- Controversial film 365 Days sparked a divided reaction among viewers (Picture: Netflix)Controversial erotic film 365 Days is set to return to Netflix with two new sequels.The romantic drama, based on Blanka Lipinska’s book of the same name, premiered on the streaming service in February last year.The Polish movie follows Sicilian Massimo (Michele Morrone) after he allows himself a year to make a woman called Laura (Anna-Maria Sieklucka) fall in love with him.The graphic sexual content spar
- A former staffer is suing Rep. Doug Lamborn, a Republican from Colorado. The staffer is accuses the congressman of taking a 'reckless' approach to COVID-19, and exposing his staff to the virus.
- The group are believed to have forced the car to stop before setting upon the driverA gang armed with baseball bats blocked a Mercedes in during a terrifying ambush in broad daylight.The group, all dressed in dark clothes and wearing balaclavas, are believed to have forced the car to stop before setting upon the 34-year-old driver and demanding money.Police said he suffered minor injuries thought to have been caused by getting hit with a bat.Video shared on social media shows the silver Mercedes
Matt Smith returns to TV for first time in four years as he makes surprise Alan Partridge appearanceMatt Smith took on Alan Partridge and thrilled fans with his surprise appearance (Picture: BBC)Matt Smith made a surprise appearance on This Time With Alan Partridge, as his character took on the incompetent broadcaster.The Doctor Who actor played a writer who had taken aim at Alan’s show, only to regret his decisions when Alan, played by Steve Coogan, started dropping references to a presenter Matt’s character was having an affair with.
‘You could be investigating things that
- Longwas ‘the very person that the victims in this case should have been able to turn to’, a judge said (Pictures: Liverpool Echo)A security guard has been jailed for groping two teenage girls at a funfair.Paul Long, 61, trapped a girl on a Waltzer ride and slapped the bottom of another while he gave her first aid.The girls, aged 14 and 15, were put through the ordeal of reliving the attacks as they gave evidence at Liverpool Crown Court where Long was convicted of two counts of sexua
Coronation Street spoilers: Jenny Connor is confronted by Ronnie Bailey’s wife – as they have an affair?Awkward! (Picture: ITV)Jenny Connor (Sally Ann Matthews) and Ronnie Bailey’s (Vinta Morgan) connection will be looked at in upcoming Coronation Street episodes as it’s clear there is chemistry between them both.But when Ronnie’s wife Kat (Melissa James) arrives, will Jenny’s hopes of a new relationship be short lived?Ronnie suggests to Jenny she could come with him to pick up Ed’s (Trevor Michael Georges) campervan and Daisy (Charlotte Jordan) clocks their intimacy.
- Mark Watts, 54, was told he had a benign tumour called an Acoustic Neuroma in November 2019 before doctors discovered a growth in partner Azanith, 39, in June 2020
- Eighteen airport bosses signed a letter urging the PM and his counterparts in the devolved governments of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland to initiate 'a more meaningful restart of travel'.
- Ethan Nordean, who describes himself as 'sergeant-at-arms' for the Proud Boys Seattle chapter, is among 400 others who have been arrested in connection to the attack on the Capitol.
- 'Squad' members came under fire this week for comments about the conflict between Israel and Hamas, with Rep. Ilhan Omar calling Israel's attacks an 'act of terrorism.'
- Peter Irwin was rushed to hospital nine days after testing positive on January 1 this year, only to spend four months in hospital and coming close to death three times
- Hospitality businesses have reported a surge in bookings as Covid restrictions are set to ease next week and pubs said they expect to serve three million pints on Monday alone.
- Dr. Sohyla Mohamed (pictured), 36, of Harborne, Birmingham was supplied the bogus documents by a friend, who downloaded them from the internet.
- Met Police officer PC Jack Wood, 26, has been found guilty of assaulting a punter with his baton before he and colleague Archie Payne, 26, threw a second man to the ground outside an Essex pub
- The change comes as the nation moves into the next phase of its lockdown roadmap, the Department of Health and Social Care said, with named visitors allowed to attend two at a time or separately in updated guidance
- Several women who helped recruit teenage age girls and young women for Jeffrey Epstein claim he took advantage while they were struggling for money or estranged from family.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!