- Manchester United are bidding for Europa League glory this month (Picture: Getty Images)Paul Scholes feels Manchester United should be considered favourites to win the Europa League this season, with Inter Milan their only realistic competition for the trophy.United play the second leg of their last 16 tie with LASK on Wednesday night, but with their quarter-final spot basically booked having won the first leg 5-0 in Austria.If they avoid the monumental upset, the Red Devils will take on FC Cope
- New South Wales has recorded zero new locally transmitted coronavirus cases.
- Officers attended the boxer's £1.5million mansion in Bolton, Manchester over reports that a man was behaving aggressively.
- The silver penny was discovered by John Denham, 64, beneath four inches of soil on a metal-detecting hunt with his sons Simon, 39, and Steven, 31, in Wallingford, Oxfordshire.
- PC John Byrne, of St Helen's, was racing home for his dinner travelling at 80mph on blue lights before he crashed. Panel has ruled he will keep his job after dangerous driving conviction
- Former Conservative Cabinet member Nicky Morgan was slammed by Question Time viewers for trying to defend Parliament's decision to veto a Labour motion to extend the free school meals scheme
Byron Bay model Ruby Matthews is booed for delaying Jetstar flight after leaving airport for oystersRuby Tuesday Matthews was supposed to be flying from Byron Bay to Sydney on Thursday afternoon but a technical issue caused the flight to be delayed.
- Australia Post boss Christine Holgate will be receiving $110,000 a month as she is suspended over a $12,000 Cartier watch scandal.
- Jimmy Negri, who hails from the small town of Grand Lake, ran from his propertyas the East Troublesome Fire roared toward his home.
- Mitch McConnell asserted Thursday that he is healthy after speculation swirled over what is wrong with the Senate majority leader's hands. 'Of course not,' he said when asked if he had health concerns.
- Massive changes are coming to New South Wales on Friday including bigger group gatherings, extended gym hours and more people at places of worship.
- The longtime Vogue editor, 70, was spotted looking glum as she clutched a stack of papers and walked through New York City Thursday.
- Morgan Earnest, a sophomore at Mifflin County High School in Lewistown, Pennsylvania, says in a federal lawsuit that her free speech rights were violated by school administrators.
- Boris Johnson's latest strategy to suppress the virus has carved up England into three alert level tiers which forces millions to obey differing rules.
- For 70 years, the bridge, which provides a shortcut for the residents of 13 properties in Norfolk, and 35 homes in Cambridgeshire, was used by people of the two hamlets to visit each other.
- The Department of Health has reached a deal with drugs giant Sanofi to purchase a substantial quantity of its vaccine Flublok -despite the fact it is not licensed for use anywhere in Europe.
- Nearly half of eligible children missed out on potentially lifesaving HPV vaccines this year because schools were forced to close during lockdown.
- Police raided a storage facility in Homebush and a home in Greystanes in western Sydney, on Thursday finding 1,350 of stolen baby formula and 1,042 bottles of vitamins.
- North Carolina man Alexander Hillel Treisman, 19, was arrested in early May after his van was found loaded with weapons and explosives and joked online about killing Joe Biden/
- In news that will give many hope, experts say the vaccine is understood to safely trigger an immune response in volunteers who took part in the trials, which has been hailed as 'remarkable progress'
- Tim Burton ‘is creating an Addams Family TV series’ (Picture: Rex / SWNS)Tim Burton is said to be creating his own Addams Family TV series and we cannot cope with this information.
The acclaimed director, who is behind the likes of Big Fish, Beetlejuice, Alice in Wonderland and Sweeney Todd, is looking to ‘executive produce and possibly direct all episodes,’ according to Deadline.
The publication states that Alfred Gough and Miles Millar (who have worked on Shanghai Knigh
- Blake Lively got creative with her photo (Picture: Instagram/blakelively)Blake Lively has proven that she’s a photo editing queen, with her husband Ryan Reynolds trolling her for drawing heels onto her feet in a sweet couple selfie.What can we say? Graphic design is her passion.
The Gossip Girl star and her hubby of eight years posted a gorgeous snap of themselves to celebrate voting in the 2020 election – especially since it was Ryan’s first time.
However, fans’ attentio
- DAVID JONES: Whatever the truth, this sordid and unedifying episode has dealt Giuliani's reputation a blow from which he might never recover. And it is a reputation he has spent a lifetime cultivating.
- Only 51% of people in England felt they understand the 'majority' ofCovid-19 rules - up from 45% in July but down from 90% in lockdown - with just 13 per cent 'fully understanding' them.
- The Department of Environment (DEFRA) said it had detected fragments of the virus in wastewater in the South West of England, after launching the scheme in June.
- It's a trend that has left many living rooms looking like home cinemas. And our love of supersize screens has claimed a victim - small television sets.
- We spoke to the UK Government to clear up what you can and can't do
- New players of Healthgames.co.uk raised more than £2000 for NHS Charities Together this month
- Once the transition period ends on 31 December 2020, certain items will need relevant documentation
- From staycations to schools, here's everything you need to know
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!