Paul Merson has been unimpressed with Alexandre Lacazette’s body language (Picture: Sky Sports / Getty)Paul Merson has taken a dig at goal-shy Arsenal striker Alexandre Lacazette and believes the Frenchman is playing with the air of a man who knows he isn’t going to last the full 90 minutes.
The 29-year-old began the season in impressive form, scoring in three successive Premier League games, but he has now gone six matches in all competitions without finding the back of the net.
- EXCLUSIVE: Former personnel have founded the Independent Defence Authority to stand up for armed forces recruits who say their complaints have fallen on deaf ears
- UK shoppers spent an estimated £1.5 billion with scenes on Regent Street in Central London of thousands of people. But this has sparked fears of a rise in Covid-19 infections.
- The Queen, 94, and Prince Philip, 99, will not get preferential treatment, but will instead 'wait in line' during the first wave of injections reserved for the over-80s and care home residents, sources said.
- Dr Rosena Allin-Khan says that in recent years the spread of misinformation via social media has increased so it's crucial the Government launches a public information campaign
- Friends of a Tory MP who is accused of raping a Commons researcher have called on the police to conclude their inquiry. The woman claims she was assaulted four times and needed treatment.
- On the first weekend since restrictions were lifted in England punters flocked to London's newly opened pubs despite temperatures in the low digits
- EXCLUSIVE: The huge budget cut was hidden in the Government spending review, the Prime Minister tried claiming was ending “an era of retreat”
- Letitia Wright has deleted her social media pages (Picture: PA)Letitia Wright has deleted her Twitter and Instagram pages after coming under fire for sharing an anti-vaxxer video.The Black Panther actress was met with a wave of backlash when she shared a fact-free anti-vaccination video on social media – following the government’s confirmation that the roll-out of the UK approved Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine would begin soon.Amid the controversy, the 27-year-old’s social med
- With buyers prepared to pay £3,000 per dog, supposedly pedigree puppies offer a lucrative alternative to drug trafficking - more lucrative, in fact, and lower-risk.
- EXCLUSIVE: Generous Mirror readers have dug deep in the opening week of our Christmas campaign, as we join forces with Save The Children to help youngsters in poverty
- Creators of HBO's forthcoming £5 million series The Prince (pictured) have been accused of 'taking cheap shots' by pillorying seven-year-old Prince George as a demanding spoiled brat.
- David Lander has died aged 73 (Picture: Walt Disney Television via Getty Images)Laverne & Shirley actor David Lander has died at the age of 73, it has been reported.According to TMZ, the veteran actor, who was most famous for his role as Andrew ‘Squiggy’ Squiggman in the classic 70s TV series, died on Friday night at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.It is understood that Lander died following a 37-year battle with multiple sclerosis. David’s wife, actress
- Residents in the Kent hamlet of Chainhurst say the development takes in swathes of flood plain and threatens to pollute the River Beult. They fear manure flowing into the water will destroy wildlife.
- Paul Alexander, 57, was arrested Thursday and charged with sex trafficking children throughout New York City.
- In a move critics say could undermine the BBC's impartiality, the Reverend Geraldine Kennedy - played by Dawn French - addresses the killing of George Floyd by American police officers.
- EXCLUSIVE Seven-year-old Emily Jones's father Mark blames failures by mental health staff for leaving paranoid schizophrenic Eltiona Skana, 30, free to kill his daughter.
- Alistair Bonnington, pictured, was warned against repeating comments he made during a discussion about freedom of speech comparing JK Rowlingwith Voltaire.
- Outsourced government contracts included £133m for PPE that was unusable, £648k to research “public attitudes” and several deals to firms with links to No10
- SIMON JENKINS: Netflix's latest season of The Crown opens with a warning of 'scenes of an eating disorder which some viewers may find troubling'. There is no mention of a truth disorder.
- The 30-year-old singer flew by private jet to Cairo on November 21 to perform at the five-star W Hotel, pictured. She returned the next day and should have quarantined for 14 days.
- NRL star Latrell Mitchell has sparked controversy by slamming Rugby Australia over an indigenous rendition of Advance Australia Fair played before the Wallabies game in Sydney.
- Netflix claimed it was widely understood The Crown was a 'work of fiction' based on historical events. And it rejected Culture Secretary Oliver Dowden suggestion of a disclaimer
- (Picture: BBC)Kush Kazemi (Davood Ghadami) formulates a plan in EastEnders, but just how will Kat Slater (Jessie Wallace) react upon learning what he’s up to?Viewers will know that Kush is facing the prospect of serving time behind bars, after Callum Highway (Tony Clay) reported him to the police during the robbery in Shoreditch.
Kush managed to flee the scene, and subsequently hid out in Whitney Dean’s (Shona McGarty) attic.However, he was horrified to learn that Phil Mitchell (Stev
- EXCLUSIVE Eltiona Skana, 30, a paranoid schizophrenic, grabbed seven-year-old Emily Jones as she rode past her on a scooter in a park in Bolton and slashed her throat with a craft knife.
- (Picture: ITV)Debbie Webster (Sue Devaney) finds herself on the receiving end of Ray Crosby’s (Mark Frost) wrath in Coronation Street, as he sinisterly reminds her who’s in charge.The 60th anniversary week is a big one for the storyline in question, as the residents of the eponymous street unite in a bid to save the cobbles from demolition.
A series of events ensue — as bulldozers and long-arm diggers arrive — and the street is left without power.What transpires next rema
- Mahmud Kamani, pictured, is the billionaire boss of the fashion empire Boohoo. The 56-year-old businessman once lived in a one-bedroom flat in a rundown part of Manchester.
- The barman claims huge amounts of food is going to waste as customers order unwanted 'substantial meals' to be allowed to buy booze in keeping with Tier 2 rules
- EXCLUSIVE: A former soldier says the Ministry of Defence should hang its head in shame after more than 80 suspected suicides among serving and former personnel this year
- The Ru Paul’s Drag Race judge and former Strictly contestant tells how she reached out to the This Morning presenter after he came out as gay earlier this year, as she 'didn’t want him to feel alone or confused'
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!