Outer Banks season 2 review: Teen drama raises stakes even higher as treasure hunt takes outrageously entertaining turnsChase Stokes and Madelyn Cline’s chemistry steals the show once again in Outer Banks season two (Picture: Jackson Lee Davis/Netflix)Season 2 of Outer Banks is exactly what the doctor ordered as devoted fans of the Netflix adventure drama finally find out what happens next to John B. Routledge (Chase Stokes) and Sarah Cameron (Madelyn Cline).Set in the Outer Banks of North Carolina, breakout hit followed a group of wild teenagers’ attempts to find out what happened to their leader Joh
- Angus Deayton was fired by the BBC in 2002 after reports emerged in the News of The World that he had allegedly hired a prostitute and had sex with her and later used cocaine with the woman.
- The figure has slumped from 50 per cent just two weeks ago and is 19 points below the 63 per cent peak recorded in May, according to an Essential poll released on Tuesday.
- 'They're asking how on earth they'll shut down the M25 if they can't fill up, sir?'
- Two new Covid-19 cases in the Byron Bay area and Kyogle region could see lockdown measures reintroduced, after Kemsepy, Tweed and Byron were freed from lockdown overnight.
- Well-preened humans held up their dainty teacup puppies for the camera as they demonstrated their dogs' finest angles at the Federation Tower of the Moscow International Business Centre.
- Just 12 of the 47 EU small vessels that applied have been granted permission for post-Brexit fishing rights in UK waters, it emerged, which provoked threats of reprisals from the French government
- Researchers studied more than 270,000 people in the US who were recovering from coronavirus. Long Covid symptoms were diagnosed in 37% of patients three to six months following infection.
- Queensland has recorded one new Covid-19 case as more restrictions are brought in and fears of a lockdown linger.
- via mirror.co.ukGraham Wise, 42, sprayed Carol Lindsay with ammonia at the store in Clackmannanshire last year. Her colleague Halil Aksu also suffered blurred vision during the attack and had to be treated by paramedics at the scene
- Could it end up as number one? (pic: Sony)The Wednesday Inbox has some suggestions for the game after Metroid Dread, as one reader enjoys Kena: Bridge Of Spirits.To join in with the discussions yourself email [email protected]
Number one Station
Amazing to think how well the PlayStation 5 has done given it’s impossible to actually buy one on the spur of the moment. I guess everyone buying up every console the second it’s put on sale helps ensure it does well but even I was surp
- Labour's Rosie Duffield made a surprise appearance at the party conference after reports suggested she would avoid it over safety concerns.
Great British Bake Off 2021: Viewers gutted for Amanda as rocking horse showstopper collapses last minuteAmanda’s showstopper was met with a crumbling end (Picture: Mark Bourdillon/Love Productions / Channel 4)Great British Bake Off fans were distressed to see Amanda’s showstopper cake collapse moments before judges Paul Hollywood and Prue Leith took a bite.The 56-year-old Met Police detective managed to keep her cake upright while it was tested by Paul and Prue.However, once she returned to her baking bench, Amanda’s showstopper rocking horse dramatically fell to the floor.For th
- Andy Burnham said he wanted to see council tax scrapped and replaced with 'proportional tax', which would see homeowners paying an annual levy worth 0.5% of the value of their home.
Hollyoaks' Jennifer Metcalfe slammed for plugging gadget on Instagram without admitting she was paidThe soap star, 38, posted an image of herself holding a HairCybele styling device with the caption: 'Me again! Use code JEN70 for 70% off! @HAIRCYBELE Swipe up to view website.'
- Joe Biden indefinitely postponed his Wednesday trip to Chicago to highlight the importance of COVID vaccines and will instead remain in D.C. to lead negotiations on the budget reconciliation package.
- Victoria has recorded 950 new Covid-19 cases and seven deaths as experts warn the state could see up to 3,000 infections a day in a matter of weeks.
- Fiona Prior, 58, blocked one of the busiest roads into Carlisle as part of an Extinction Rebellion stunt. But in a sign the courts are reluctant to tackle direct action groups, a judge found her not guilty.
- One of the world's most esteemed restaurants has been harshly critiqued by The New York Times, with the reviewer unimpressed by the new all-vegan menu which he said was trying too hard.
- The former Commons speaker told delegates the 'jury's out' on the Labour leader - and suggested he did not know whether he had it in him to win the next election.
- Tom Henderson travelled to Indonesia in June but has struggled to find a flight home after Australia further limited international arrivals in July to ease pressure on hotel quarantine.
- Jodie Whittaker is not ready to say goodbye to her beloved Doctor who character (Picture:Getty / BBC)Jodie Whittaker announced her departure from Doctor Who earlier this year and it appears the star isn’t ready to talk about it just yet,The Doctor Who actress, 39, is currently filming her final scenes for the popular sci-fi BBC show.In The Line-Up podcast with Shaun Keaveny, Jodie admitted to still being in denial about leaving as she is still filming and hasn’t had time to dwell on
- via mirror.co.ukAn eyewitness said the lava, which had begun flowing after the eruption on the island of La Palma had reached the waters on Tuesday night
- Daniel Craig is 007 for one last time in No Time To Die (Picture: MGM)‘James Bond will return’. Those four words have appeared at the end of almost every movie featuring Ian Fleming’s superspy since From Russia With Love started the trend in 1963.
His last outing was no different, with the four words confidently appearing at the end of Spectre in 2015. But they probably should have been accompanied by a question mark given the long, bumpy road to the release of No Time To Die.A
Nicki Minaj raps with a British accent as and Jesy Nelson shows off grills as they confirm collab on solo single BoyzJesy Nelson and Nicki Minaj are teaming up (Picture: Rex/Getty)Jesy Nelson decided to leave Little Mix after 10 years so she could focus on her mental health, but now she is stepping back into the spotlight as a solo artist.The singer was previously spotted shooting a music video in London with fans noticing that rapper Nicki Minaj could be heard as snippets of the song were played.On Tuesday the stars confirmed they have teamed up on Jesy’s single Boyz, her first since quitting the girl g
- Jennifer has made it public that she’s ready to start dating again (Picture: Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic)Friends star Jennifer Aniston has said ‘it’s time’ for her to find love again.The Morning Show star, 52, split from ex-husband Justin Theroux in 2017 and was previously married to Brad Pitt from 2000 to 2005.The actress, who recently described this year’s Friends reunion as ‘a sucker punch to the heart’, has now revealed she is ready to resume dating, alth
- The NSW Supreme Court will decide on Wednesday if documents pertaining to the vaccination mandate for health workers will be released, as workers attempt to overturn compulsory vaccination.
- White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham listens as President Donald Trump speaks to the media aboard Air Force One (Picture: Getty Images)While president, Donald Trump told former White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham to defend the size of his penis against ridicule by adult film star Stormy Daniels, the ex-Trump staffer claims in a new tell-all book.In her book I’ll Take Your Questions Now, ‘Grisham writes that Mr Trump called her while aboard Air Force One to defend t
- Lionel Messi, Neymar and Kylian Mbappe represent a worrying prospect for Paris Saint-Germain opponents (Picture: Getty Images)Lionel Messi has challenged his Paris Saint-Germain strike partners Neymar and Kylian Mbappe to raise their level of play as a trio after the Argentinian opened his goal-scoring account for PSG on Tuesday night.The 34-year-old curled in a sublime goal to finish the scoring in a 2-0 win over Manchester City in the Champions League, an eye-catching finish after some lovely
Horror as a coal train cuts truck in HALF in railway crossing crash - as witness helps driver escapeThe driver of a ute is lucky to be alive after his vehicle was cut in half by a train in a horror smash on Wednesday morning.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!