- WeWork co-founder and former Chief Executive Adam Neumann is said to be in advanced talks to settle a high-profile legal fight with SoftBank Group Corp but it would see his package cut by $500mil.
Piers Morgan dramatically walked off the Good Morning Britain set this morning in the midst of a row with Alex Beresford over Meghan Markle.The TV presenters got into a tense and awkward confrontation over his criticism of Meghan and Prince Harry’s interview with Oprah Winfrey.Alex said: ‘They’ve had an overwhelming amount of negative press…‘I hear Piers sa
- Zamal Ali, 46, lived with hard drugs for 21 years but was able to kick the habit and has been clean of both crack cocaine and heron for two and a half years
- A 21-year-old woman who was found buried in a shallow grave in South Australia's Flinders Ranges has been identified as Jasmeen Kaur.
Scarlett Moffatt back together with boyfriend Scott Dobinson just hours after announcing their splitScarlett Moffatt and Scott Dobinson are back on (Picture: Rex/Instagram/@scarlettmoffatt)Scarlett Moffatt has confirmed she is back together with boyfriend Scott Dobinson just hours after announcing their split. The former Gogglebox star broke the news that she and Scott had broken up after two years of dating on Monday. She insisted ‘nothing major’ had happened and she was looking forward to the future. However less than 24 hours later, Scarlett has delivered the even
- A 23 year old woman had an extremely lucky escape after she was attacked and bitten by a saltwater crocodile in a lagoon on remote Vanderlin Island in the Northern Territory on Sunday.
- For Black and Black-mixed women, the social media discourse, newspaper headlines, and incessant discussion about Meghan Markle in the aftermath of her Oprah interview has been a lot to handle.From the fresh accusations of bullying, to the questioning of her race and Blackness, and the upsetting revelations in the interview itself – including speculations about the skin-tone of her unborn child and her struggles with her mental health – for many Black and mixed women in the UK, these
- A recent auction has proved that for those who know their Australian classics, the right car can offer a great return on investment.
- In February, almost 192,000 jobs were advertised on the internet - the highest number in nine years. With country employers needing staff, Prime Minister Scott Morrison is frustrated.
- Video evidence from the Newcastle woman was played before the NSW District Court on Tuesday in the second trial of 33-year-old Hayne.
- Matthew Paul Hockely made sexual and suggestive comments to the girl after adding her on Snapchat days after interviewing her over photographs that had been circulated at school.
- Top-ranked Australian tennis star Alex de Minaur has finally confirmed rumours he's dating glamorous fellow player Katie Boulter by posting a selfie online on Monday.
- The Victorian Premier's office initially said the fall on Tuesday morning was 'concerning' but the leader had not suffered any head injuries.
- While today will start with some sunshine in the south and east and rainfall in northern areas forecasters say it will turn heavier and persistent elsewhere
- The bikie involved in the notorious Broadbeach bikie brawl in 2013, Jason 'JT' Trouchet, has been sentenced to 12 months jail for drug offences.
- Video emerged on Instagram of dozens of residents in the traditional anti-vaxxer hotspot of Byron Bay being offered the chance to share their thoughts on the wild theory 'Covid is a scam'.
- Animal rights groups have launched a 'kangaroos are not shoes' campaign which aims to pressure Nike, Adidas and Puma to stop using the leather in soccer boots.
- Australian life is slowly beginning to return to normal with cafe's and bars once again welcoming customers, workers returning to the city, and a booming property market.
Meghan and Harry's Oprah interview thrills Aussies as 2.08million tune in for shocking racism claimsPrince Harry and his wife Meghan's tell-all TV interview with chat show legend Oprah is the most popular program of 2020 so far and it even beat Princess Diana's infamous 1995 TV confession.
- The World No.41 and Chiara Passari appeared to split in February following a series of cryptic social media posts and leaked messages.
- Daw was delisted by North Melbourne at the end of last season after 54 AFL games across eight seasons.
- Jesse Leilan MacKenzie, 29, was one of three men charged with assault and affray over a shocking brawl caught on camera in Sydney on Saturday night where two 16-year-old girls were injured.
- Alexander Wang struck an apologetic tone in a statement posted to Instagram on Monday, where he said he supports his accusers' right to come forward but still refused to admit wrongdoing.
- The New South Wales leader was furious with other premiers when they closed their borders in December over a handful of cases on Sydney's Northern Beaches.
- Faiz Siddiqui, 41, is trying to force his mother Rakshanda, 69, and father Javed, 71, to provide him with a lifelong maintenance fee after claiming he is entirely dependent on his parents.
- They wooed the public byembracing adoring fans, brought the rain with them when they visited drought-stricken communities and timed their pregnancy announcement to coincide with their arrival.
- The two German Shepherds belonging to President Joe Biden and first lady Jill Biden were returned to the Biden family home in Delaware last week after a 'biting incident' involving Major.
- The youngster devoted last year's lockdown to "playing Minecraft and doing schoolwork", and dad Simon quickly noticed that Tom had a particular interest in the subject
- Michael Shayne Halcrow, 38, and Gavin Daniel Menzies, 41, pleaded guilty in the Brisbane District Court on Tuesday. Both have been jailed for at least 18 months.
- The female Aedes aegypti - also known as the yellow fever mosquito - is the only insect that can spread dengue fever.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!