- Amy Gregory, 24, was a popular glamour model on the adult-channeland operated her own Only Fans account under the name Chloe Love. Family say the model suffered with hidden depression.
- Joanna Buchan, 34, was just eight-years-old when the plastic Sprite bottle was dropped from a fishing boat off Peterhead, Aberdeenshire, in 1996 as part of a school project.
- Declan Haughney, 40, from Carlow, appeared at Kilkenny District Court today after allegedly aking his uncle Peadar Doyle, 66, into Hoseys Post Office on two occasions last Friday.
- Wednesday marked the first time the Navy has formally announced it was kicking out sailors for failing to get inoculated against Covid-19 since the military made vaccines a mandatory requirement.
UK's daily Covid cases fall 10% in a week to 96,871 despite warnings shrinking outbreak had relapsedThe UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) bosses today logged 96,871 positive tests, down 9.8 per cent on last Thursday.
- Some 599 officials were above the threshold in the latest list released by the government - up from 552 in 2020 - with HS2 and Network Rail again dominating.
- Michael Avenatti paid back Stormy Daniels money he allegedly stole from her after getting a $250,000 loan from one of Hollywood's top celebrity lawyers, a federal court heard Wednesday.
- Kamala Harris landed in Honduras Thursday morning to attend the inaugurationof new socialist Honduran President Xiomara Castro.
Charlotte’s ‘flash period’ in And Just Like That has us wondering, what does unexpected bleeding mean?Charlotte was caught short in a white jumpsuit – classic period vibes (Picture: Sky Comedy)Amongst Carrie’s awkward rebound dates, Miranda’s sexual exploration (at the expense of Steve, but that’s by the by), and Samantha’s total absence from the series, Charlotte York-Goldenblatt remains the most steadfast character in And Just Like That…The SATC spin-off has divided fans, but prissy-yet-mostly-unproblematic Charlotte provides a lighthearted peek into the li
- Richard Nephew stepped down as deputy special envoy for Iran because he believed there was no future for the 2015 Iran nuclear agreement, according to a new report.
- In shocking footage, Sheldon Pommell was seen helping Richard Palmer flee the scene after he opened fire and shot a man twice in the back following a nightclub brawl in Soho in 2019.
- Rescuers were in a ‘race against time’ to save the hiker from falling (Picture: Maritime & Coastguard Agency)A man dangled a ‘fingers grip away from death’ for two hours on the bitterly cold Scottish coast.He was walking with friends along the Seaton cliffs in Arbroath on Sunday when he slipped and fell.Managing to get ahold of the cliff face, he clung for dear life 10 metres from the top.
By the time the coastguard eventually arrived, he was ‘struggling to keep
- Some of the most significant Plan B restrictions ended today in England, with similar measures coming into force in the other home nations
- Liz Truss is facing criticismafter it emerged she used a Government private jet for a recent work trip to Australia at a cost to the taxpayer of 'at least £500,000'.
- When will Mando be back in his hit series? (Picture: Lucasfilm/Disney Plus)The Mandalorian is one of the biggest and most thrilling TV series of recent years, shining a spotlight on a side of the Star Wars universe that fans can’t wait to discover more of on Disney Plus.So when is the release date for season 3, with Pedro Pascal returning to lead the cast as protagonist Din Djarin, hopefully with Baby Yoda in tow?Currently, Star Wars can get their sci-fi fix in a galaxy far, far away in Th
- The risk of losing 10% of NHS staff in England is a crazy risk to take, especially when there are workable compromises such as daily lateral flow tests, says Paul Routledge
- Photos taken inside the abandoned dental clinic in Birmingham, Alabama in the US, show an eerie collection of grim dentures and casts made by the former owner two decades ago
- The Duke of York's reported attempt to distance himself from Maxwell comes as he has denied to a New York court a catalogue of sex abuse allegations brought by his accuser Virginia Giuffre
- The teacher, Marquette Thinn, was seen on video pushing a 14-year-old male student as the teen tried to leave the Conyers, Georgia classroom, with Thinn no longer with the district after the incident.
Laura Kuenssberg encourages Twitter followers to apply for her job as BBC officially begins search for replacementLaura will leave her post at Easter (Picture: BBC)The BBC has posted a job ad for Political Editor on their careers website after current holder Laura Kuenssberg confirmed she would leave her role this spring. The high profile job listing has appeared on the BBC’s website, looking to be filled ahead of Kuenssberg’s upcoming exit this Easter. In a statement on Twitter, Kuenssberg wrote back in December: ‘After nearly 7 years, in April I’m moving on from best dail
- A woman who lives in 'one of the most haunted houses in the world' has opened up about some of the grisly discoveries she's made over the years, including a mummified cat, daggers, and piles of human bones
- Former Russian soldier Timur Prokhorov, 25, stabbed his bride Alsu Sabashnikova, 21, and her cousin Sabrina Sabashnikova, 18, to death just days after the couple tied the knot in a ceremony described as 'perfect'
- Ring doorbell footage captured the moment a South Dakota cop handed off a food order to a shell-shocked customer after he'd arrested a DoorDash driver on outstanding warrants on Tuesday
- Jonathan Chew, 24, put England's chief medical officer in a headlock after spotting him in a central London park. Footage of the incident was widely shared on social media.
- Working out can increase the body's own cannabis-like substances, writes the Mirror's Dr Miriam Stoppard, and for arthritis sufferers, it doesn't just lessen pain, it can reduce inflammation too
- Drivers are about to have a new set of rules they need to be aware of with the upcoming changes to the Highway Code - but a number of tricky rules are already out there that can lead to a nasty fine, and even points on your licence
- David-Mario Lazar, known to his family and friends as Mario, was found with severe injuries on Poplar Road, in Earlsdon, Coventry on January 25. His parents today paid tribute to the boy.
- Spot, the four-legged robot from Boston Dynamics, cost Honolulu Police $150,000 of their federal pandemic relief money, but the force believes the robot could help save money.
- The 27-year-old woman known only as Sandra said that finding a place to live in Zurich can be hard, so to help others she decided to share her flat - but only the balcony, for £400 a month
- A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police said the incident is being treated as a hate crime after two men were taken to hospital following the attack in North London
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!