- Sir Richard Lexington Sutton, an 83-year-old Baronet, was attacked inside his £2m home in north Dorset, on Wednesday night
- The eyes of the world will be on the Berkshire royal residence today as the Queen says her final goodbye to the Duke of Edinburgh, her husband, strength and stay of 73 years.
- Chris Smalling was robbed at gunpoint by three men at his home in southern Rome (Picture: Getty)Roma star Chris Smalling has thanked fans for their messages of support after he and his family were the victims of an armed robbery at their home in the early hours of Friday morning.
The 31-year-old former Manchester United defender was made to open a safe at gunpoint at his house in the south of Rome and forced to hand over valuable items of jewellery and luxury watches to three armed men.Smalling&
- A desperate search is underway for a teenage girl who failed to come home overnight. Harmony Hohepa, 15, was last seen at her home in Moss Vale, in the NSW Southern Highlands, about 11pm.
- The Duke of Edinburgh, who died last week at the age of 99, will be remembered at an intimate service at Windsor Castle this afternoon, in line with Covid regulations
- Felix Silla died after entering hospice care (Picture: Bobby Bank/Getty Images)The Addams Family star Felix Silla has died aged 84 following a battle with pancreatic cancer.The actor’s death was confirmed by his friend and co-star in Buck Rogers in the 25th Century Gil Gerard, who tweeted: ‘Felix died just a few hours ago and the only good I can draw from his passing is that he didn’t suffer any longer. I will miss him terribly, especially the great time we had at our panels. J
This recipe for vegan gluten-free raspberry and almond muffins makes for the perfect on-the-go breakfastFancy giving it a go? (Picture: Stem & Glory)For those who fancy trying something new this weekend, Louise Palmer-Masterton, founder of vegan restaurant Stem & Glory, has shared her recipe for raspberry and almond muffins that are both vegan and gluten-free.Whether you’re vegan and gluten-free or not, these muffins are worth trying simply because they look so tasty.It might seem like a lot of ingredients, but they’re all fairly easy to get a hold of at your local supermarket
- Fears have increased of a new potential outbreak after seven travellers tested positive for the same strain of coronavirus in a hotel in the heart of Sydney's CBD.
- Believe the hype (Picture: Maybelline/Aidan Milan)Sky High is the mascara everyone’s been talking about for months.There’s been a great deal of fuss made over it on TikTok, with enough people trying and loving it to make Sky High a bona fide viral success.Naturally, the hype combined with its affordability meant I had to try it.Here’s my verdict on whether it’s worth the faff and lives up to its reputation…What is Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High mascara?Maybel
- Adala Bolto, 41 started Zadi Training and runs three studios in Sydney with the motto 'get s**t done', and has another 15 locations secured for studios in Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane.
Helen McCrory laughs as Damian Lewis serenades their recently married friends months before she diedHeartwarming pictures capture Helen McCrory and Damian Lewis celebrating the occasion in Chelsea, London, last year by singing along to a series of classic Irish tracks.
- Ronnie O’Sullivan still has a long future in snooker (Picture: Getty Images)Judd Trump cannot see a time in the next 10-15 years at which Ronnie O’Sullivan drops out of the world’s top 16, despite the reigning world champion turning 46 later this year.The Rocket begins the defence of his World Snooker Championship title on Saturday at the Crucible in Sheffield against Mark Joyce as he looks to equal Stephen Hendry’s record of seven world titles.It has been a very good but
Breonna Taylor's mother slams BLM calls the organization a fraud and have never done anything for usBreonna Taylor's mother, Tamika Palmer called out Black Lives Matter Louisville and Kentucky Rep. Attica Scott, using the word 'fraud' to describe both in a Facebook post.
- Prince Philip's funeral will bring Harry and William together for the first time in a year, but they will not walk together in the funeral procession
- Prince Philip was at the centre of arrangements for his final exit from the world from the Land Rover he specially commissioned to the haunting echo of the choir inside the majestic St George’s Hall
- Prince Philip's funeral will take place this afternoon, with 30 guests at St George's Chapel. Here are the key timings for the day - from the procession through Windsor Castle through to the service
- A string of venues will open - often for one night only - as part of an ‘Events Research Programme’ to see how they could be run in future
- Lucas flirts with Alina, but will she find herself drawn to the businessman? (Picture: ITV)Coronation Street’s Alina Pop (Ruxandra Porojnicu) hits it off with businessman Lucas Kempton (Glen Wallace) next week, but will romance ensue?The young woman is currently all loved with Tyrone Dobbs (Alan Halsall), after he made the decision to leave Fiz Stape (Jennie McAlpine) to be with her.
The new couple have seeing one another in secret, with Ty spending quite a bit of time round the salon flat
- Billy McFarland, 29, had been held in solitary confinement in FCI Elkton prison in Lisbon, Ohio after he appeared from prison in a podcast called Dumpster Fyre about the notorious festival.
- Nationwide protests continued on Friday night in the wakes of the shooting deaths of Daunte Wright in Minnesota and 13-year-old Adam Toledo in Chicago.
- The Queen, 94, will get one last moment alone to say farewell to her beloved Prince Philip after more than 70 years of marriage
Tragic story of Aboriginal boy who took his life after both parents died - as siblings still at riskA grief-stricken WA Aboriginal teenager took his life four years after the death of both parents -now a suicide prevention advocate has made a desperate plea to keep his siblings safe.
- The federal government has extended the deadline to begin construction under the HomeBuilder grants program by an additional 12 months.
- Sharon Osbourne has broken her silence since her forced exit from her show The Talk after defending Piers Morgan amid his own forced exit for comments he made about Meghan Markle.
- Met Office forecasters say temperatures in the UK could reach 16C on Saturday and no strong wind or rain is expected
- Genene Norris, 48, from the New South Wales Central Coast died on April 14 after receiving the embattled coronavirus jab on April 8.
- The police-style cameras will be trialled in five stores in Victoria, three in New South Wales, and one store each in Western Australia, South Australia and Queensland.
- While she did not comment on Colton directly - it was clear the reality star has been reading the outpouring of supportive messages she has received since his coming out story broke.
- A four-month-old baby girl has been rushed to hospital with an 'invasive' case of meningococcal disease, an extremely dangerous condition that of frequently fatal, depending on the strain.
Robert De Niro's lawyer says he's running low on cash due to cost of bitter divorce and the pandemicRobert De Niro and Grace Hightower were married in 1997, split in 1999, then got back together, renewed their vows in 2004 before he filed for divorce in 2018. But De Niro claims that he is running out of money.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!