- Oatly, which counts Oprah Winfrey and rapper Jay-Z among its prominent backers, has submitted regulatory plans for an initial public stock offering in the US, the company said on Tuesday.
- Kate has been updating fans on Noa’s condition (Picture: Instagram)Kate Lawler rushed her two-week-old baby to A&E after her finger became infected.The Big Brother winner welcomed her daughter Noa with partner Martin earlier this month, and it’s already been a dramatic few weeks for the baby, after she was taken to the neonatal intensive care unit with breathing issues when she was born 11 days early.Noa is now back in hospital and had to spend the night there after being diagnos
- The hut, circled, at Mudeford Spit, faces the lagoon rather than the beach (Picture: CorinMesser/BNPS)If you’ve got £325,000 handy, you could probably just about afford a flat in London.
Or, you can get a beach hut in Dorset… but we should probably flag that it’s just 16ft by 10ft.
The hut is so pricey thanks to its location on the exclusive Mudeford Spit in Christchurch, where beach sheds have sold for £330,000 and even £1.25million.But unlike those other hu
Married At First Sight Australia’s Jessika Power reveals addiction hell after Dan Webb split: ‘It was pretty scary’Jessika Power and Dan Webb appeared on Married At First Sight Australia (Picture: Nine / Instagram)Married At First Sight Australia’s Jessika Power has opened up about her addiction hell, following her split from Dan Webb.Season six of MAFS was initially filmed in 2018, but is currently airing in the UK on weeknights on E4.Jess raised eyebrows with her antics on the show, when she embarked on an affair with Dan – despite them being married to Mick Gould and Tamara Joy respectively.Ho
- Ben and his girlfriend have to navigate intimacy from afar (Picture: Getty/Myles Goode)Ben*, a 27-year-old student based in Brighton, is one of many up and down the country who’s been forced to lockdown away from his partner.
Ben and his girlfriend Andrea* talk openly about their fantasies about group sex and adventures outdoors, but most of all they just miss each other.Other than that, he’s very happy with his sex life and the way the relationship was going, saying sex with Andrea
Good Morning Britain host Alex Beresford cheekily took a swipe Prince Harry during Friday’s show after they played a clip of his interview with James Corden.During the latest episode of The Late Late Show, James gave the Duke of Sussex his first tour around Los Angeles from an open-top double-decker bus.The comedian not only arranged for the pair to have an afternoon tea, but he ev
- Sony’s oldest developer is soon to be no more (pic: Sony)Sony’s famous Japan Studio will soon cease to exist in anything like its current state, as the company’s focus away from its home territory continues.What was once Sony’s most important internal studio has been all but shut down, with the company admitting that it is ‘re-organising’ the 27-year-old Japan Studio.There had already been rumours that development of new games at the studio was being scaled ba
Lorraine Kelly has offered to get naked for a life modelling competition. The cheeky 61-year-old made the proposition to Jenny Eclair during her daytime TV show, saying she thinks it would be ‘a lot of fun’ to strip for a new TV show. Drawers Off, hosted by Jenny, sees a group of amateur painters show off their skills as artists – as one-by-one they have to ta
- Andreas Wuchner could be in line for a much bigger payout (Picture: Champion News)British Airways has been ordered to pay a businessman compensation after he slipped on spilled Bailey’s.
Andreas Wuchner’s company folded the year after he fell and hit his head near a BA check-in at Heathrow Airport, leaving him with brain damage in November 2017.
He took the airline to court over his injuries and for loss of earnings.
Judge Simon Monty QC awarded him an immediate payout of £130,
- Ms Begum 15 when she and two other schoolgirls travelled to Syria tojoin the so-called Islamic State groupISIS bride Shamima Begum will not be allowed to return to the UK to fight a decision to strip her British citizenship, the Supreme Court has ruled.
The decision is a victory for the Government, who argued allowing her to return posed a risk to national security.Ms Begum 15 when she and two other east London schoolgirls travelled to Syria to join the so-called Islamic State group (IS) in Febr
- Australia's supermarket giants have recalled a popular chocolate chip biscuit product amid fears it could cause a serious allergic reaction over an undeclared milk allergen.
- Saka was on form again with two assists against Benfica (Picture: Getty)Mikel Arteta admits Arsenal star Bukayo Saka is ‘really fatigued’ after Thursday’s Europa League victory over Benfica.The 19-year-old once again played a pivotal role for the Gunners as they came from behind to secure a 3-2 win against the Portuguese giants to book their place in the last 16 of the competition.Saka set up both goals for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, one an incisive through ball and the other a
- The singer and actress Lady Gaga is said to be 'devastated' after hearing that two of her dogs were stolen and her friend and dog walker was shot in a brutal attack on Wednesday.
- Jocelyn explains how scary her delusions were following the birth of her son (Picture: PA Real Life)A mum has spoken about her terrifying experience of postpartum psychosis.Just after giving birth, Jocelyn Ellams hallucinated that her baby was the devil and that cameras were recording her every move.The 37-year-old, who was living in Brazil when she fell pregnant, was already nervous about the unfamiliar healthcare system. She was then forced to abandon her birth plan when her baby’s heart
- Patricia Hidalgo, director of children's and education at the BBC, is leading the drive for more British cartoons and says it would be 'amazing' if the UK 'could produce Britain's answer to The Simpsons'.
- Macron, 43, said that 'in view of the latest scientific studies, the efficacy of the AstraZeneca vaccine has been proven', having caused uproar last month by disparaging the UK-designed jab.
- The Duke of Edinburgh today began his 11th day in hospital in London where he is being treated for an infection ahead of the start of the weekend.
- The Duke of Sussex, 36, shared his feelings on the Netflix show - which has come under fire over its unflattering portrayal of the royals, including Prince Charles - on The Late Late Show with James Corden.
- Can having sex start your period? (Picture: Metro.co.uk)Seeing blood after having sex can be pretty scary, but often it’s harmless.Some people may hope to see blood – as a sign of their hymen being torn, which has a lot of cultural significance for some, ‘proving’ they were a virgin.The truth is not everyone’s hymen will break during sex – this can happen during exercise or if you insert anything else into the vagina, whether a toy or tampon.While bleeding aft
Ray Parlour hopes Arsenal avoid ‘tricky’ Rangers tie and backs Manchester United as Europa League favouritesRangers beat Antwerp 9-5 on aggregate (Picture: Getty Images)Ray Parlour hopes Arsenal can avoid a ‘tricky’ Europa League meeting with Rangers and feels Manchester United are the favourites to win the competition.The Gunners needed a last-gasp winner from captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to edge past Benfica in Athens on Thursday night and book their place in the last-16.It was an error-strewn display from Mikel Arteta’s side with two mistakes from Dani Ceballos leading direct
- The Duke of Sussex, 36, appeared on The Late Late Show with James Corden last night, with the pair calling the Duchess over FaceTime to discuss buying the Fresh Prince of Bel Air mansion in LA.
- Like Oprah, Corden was a guest at the Sussexes wedding in 2018 and even compered at the reception, but with his latest interview he's stolen the thunder of the biggest name in the business.
WandaVision episode 8: Wanda’s painful trip to past with Agatha Harkness explains how Vision is aliveThe truth behind Vision’s existence in Westview is finally revealed (Picture: Courtesy of Marvel Studios)Warning: major spoilers ahead for episode eight of WandaVision.In episode eight of Marvel’s WandaVision, we finally see the moment Wanda Maximoff (Elizabeth Olsen) created her fake reality within the neighbourhood of Westview, her power fuelled by her grief for the death of her partner Vision (Paul Bettany).Last week, it was finally confirmed that neighbour Agnes (Kathryn Hahn) is
- Caddick vanished a day after ASIC confronted her during a raid at her luxury Dover Heights home in Sydney's eastern suburbs on November 11.
Billie Eilish reflects on heartbreaking relationship and split for first time: ‘I can’t fix him, I’ve tried’Billie Eilish talks heartbreak in her tell-all documentary (Picture: Getty)Billie Eilish has opened up about her secret relationship with a man named Q – and how her romance with the musician broke down. The mystery man, named by Rolling Stone as Brandon Quention Adams, appeared in her new documentary, The World’s A Little Blurry, which tracks Billie’s rise to success. Performing under the name 7:AMP, Q and Billie’s relationship was seen starting when she was ju
- Lisa Khoury, from Mount Belvieu, Texas, claimed that her electricity bill soared from around $200 a month to $9,340 during the storm, according to the class-action lawsuit.
- The next stages of the vaccine rollout are expected to be announcedMatt Hancock will host a Downing Street press conference this evening as the next stages of the vaccine rollout are confirmed.
The Health Secretary will appear in front of the cameras at 5pm alongside medical and health experts.
He’s expected to outline who will be next in line to receive the jab after the top nine priority groups are all vaccinated.
This is a breaking news story – more to follow
- via mirror.co.ukThe mother and daughter are believed to have entered the water in Belfast Lough after going overboard from the Stena Horizon - both were taken to hospital
Cheryl has returned to social media to give fans a rare update as she admitted it was the first time she had left her house in months. The singer, 37, stepped out to support amputee racing driver Billy Monger and help him raise money for Comic Relief as he completes a 140-mile triathlon in four days. Billy, 21, is taking part in a Big Red Nose Day Challenge which will see him w
- Amnesty International spoke to survivors of the atrocities and used satellite images to piece together the bloody events of last November in the ancient town of Axum, Ethiopia.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!