- A 41-year-old woman allegedly verbally abused two officers who were at the home in Condobolin, in central west NSW, on May 12 before throwing a large dog statue in the direction of a female detective.
- The government is facing criticism as the daily coronavirus death toll has yet to be released and went unacknowledged by Education Secretary Gavin Williamson
- Figures released by Public Health England reveal that Leicester is currently the worst affected area in the UK with 141.3 lab-confirmed cases per 100,000 inhabitants
- The Duke of York has twice spoken to the US Department of Justice, a source close to the Prince said on a day when charges brought against Ghislaine Maxwell were made public
- Midas Man is a new film about The Beatles’ manager Brian Epstein (Picture: Getty/Rex )The life of The Beatles’ manager Brian Epstein is being brought to the big screen.Midas Man is billed as the ‘true and truly extraordinary story’ of the man dubbed the Fifth Beatle.It will be directed by Jonas Akerlund, best known for his music videos with Beyonce, Madonna and Lady Gaga as well as ex-Beatles member, Sir Paul McCartney.He said: ‘Brian Epstein’s story has every
- Brie Larson is officially a YouTuber!The actress surprised fans with the launch of her YouTube channel today (June 2)as she revealed why she made the decision to create content on the platform.The Captain Marvel star admitted she is an ‘introvert’ and suffers with asthma and wants to help others by sharing her own story online.Speaking in her YouTube video, she said: ‘For me, my baseline has been, I’m an introvert with asthma. Like, that’s been my story for myself &
- The Merseysiders were applauded as they made their way onto the pitch (Picture: Getty)Manchester City’s players lived up to their promise and gave newly crowned Premier League champions Liverpool a guard of honour before Thursday night’s clash at the Etihad.The Merseysiders wrapped up the league title last week after previous champions City were defeated 2-1 by Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, giving Liverpool an unassailable 23-point lead with seven games remaining of the season.Despite
Surveillance video captures horrifying moment pedestrian is run over by the driver of a stolen truckA pedestrian inArgentina is recuperating after the driver of a stolen van hit him and sped away while being chased by 11 police motorcycles. The suspect and a teen accomplice were arrested.
- Bruno Fernandes has impressed Ryan Giggs (Picture: Getty)Manchester United legend Ryan Giggs believes Bruno Fernandes is the most ‘exciting’ player at Old Trafford because he’s not afraid to take risks in possession.The Portuguese playmaker has made a scintillating start to life at the club since his £47million move from Sporting Lisbon in January.Fernandes’ brace against Brighton on Monday took his tally at the club to six goals but it’s the influence that he
- Lord Sheikh, who also has a personalised numberplate, said he was stopped for allegedly using a mobile phone at the wheel but he denied it
- Jeffrey Epstein, who died in August last year aged 66, rose from humble origins to become a $500 million financier, who mingled with presidents and royalty. He was also a prolific sexual abuser.
- A collection of 48 photographs voted as the best showcasing the Black Live Matter movement have been released by photography app Agora, who will be donating the winnings to charity.
- Transport Secretary Grant Shapps said enforcement had been 'gentle' to start with but would be 'tightened' - after complaints that travellers are regularly flouting the rule.
- Tributes have poured in for Byron ‘Reckful’ Bernstein (Picture: Instagram)Twitch streaming legend Byron ‘Reckful’ Bernstein is thought to have died, aged 31.The Mirror states his ex-girlfriend, known as Blue, appeared to confirm the sad news.‘Yes, it’s him. He’s gone,’ she penned on Twitter.‘I’ve been having a panic attack for an hour. I don’t know what to do.’His cause of death has not yet been confirmed.Tributes poured in
- Christian Hoppe, of Germany's federal office of criminal investigations, said it had yielded new lines of inquiry as he made a renewed appeal for information about a mobile phone number
- Ophelia has been crowned the 2020 Glow Up winner (Picture: BBC)***Warning: Glow Up season 2 spoilers ahead***
Ophelia has been crowned the winner of Glow Up series 2 after a nail-biting final race against Eve and James. The Hong Kong born artist beat out the competition with her killer make-up skills and unique style of horror and dark twists on each assignment. As part of her prize, Ophelia has been given a contract to assist some of the world’s top make-up artists. Speakin
- The social media giant is struggling to keep its advertisers including Starbucks and Ford onboard following claims that it has been too slow and reluctant to remove hateful content
- Mayor Bill de Blasio announced on Thursday morning that New York City plans to reopen its 1,866 schools on September 10, seven months after they were closed due to COVID-19.
- It comes amid plans to move the entire exam season back to help students catch up - tests may not start until 7 June 2021, and results could be delayed
- The painting of a Black Lives Matter mural along Fifth Avenue close to Trump Tower in New York City was postponed Thursday after Mayor de Blasio and President Trump argued about it.
- Truck driver Thomas Macias, from California, unknowingly attended a celebration with someone who knew they had coronavirus but were asymptomatic - and then he fell sick too
Vanilla Ice cancels his Independence Day party after backlash: ‘For the safety and health of everyone ‘Vanilla Ice had decided to cancel his Independence Day party (Picture: Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images)Vanilla Ice has officially decided to cancel his upcoming Independence Day party after widespread backlash online.The rapper was originally set to perform at an event in Austin, Texas on July 3 at a venue which could host up to 2,500 people.And the news of the event left many concerned due to the recent surge in coronavirus cases in Texas.Now the Ice Ice Baby hitmaker has changed his mind and w
- A life-changing £10,000-per-month for the next 30 years is the top prize in tonight's draw. Grab your tickets and we'll bring you the winning numbers
- Former Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain has been hospitalized with the coronavirus after attending President Donald Trump's campaign rally in Tulsa last month.
Severe winds from Texas thunderstorm snaps powerline poles in half and derails 86 freight train carsFerociously strong winds from a thunderstorm of more than 80mph caused a freight train to derail in Texas. 86 train cars which were carrying cargo ended up coming off the tracks near Colorado City.
- Crime unit officers seized £54million in illegal cash, along with 77 firearms including a hand grenade and a Scorpion sub machine gun in raids across the country.
- Larissa Blanco gave birth to Guilherme and Gustavo in the city of Botucatu in the southeastern Brazilian state of Sao Paulo, before she suffered a cardiac arrest and needed a blood transfusion
Love Island’s Finley Tapp ‘got into row with producers’ after game threatened relationship with Paige TurleyFinn and Paige fell for each other on Love Island (Picture: ITV/REX)Love Island star Finley Tapp has revealed he clashed with producers on the show after a game threw a massive spanner in his romance with Paige Turley. The footballer and his Scottish singer girlfriend were going strong and even survived the Casa Amor twist – with Finn remaining faithful despite the new girls. However, Paige was left livid when a game based on Love Island headlines suggested that he was thinking o
- Justice finally caught up Thursday with Ghislaine Maxwell at a 156-acre she bought in secret - and which is called Tuckedaway, DailyMail.com can reveal.
- Top Donald Trump aide Herman Cain, right, took to Twitter to blast face masks even after being hospitalized with coronavirus (Pictures: AP/Twitter)A leading Donald Trump supporter who tweeted that people were ‘fed up’ with being told to wear face masks has been hospitalized with coronavirus. Herman Cain, leader of the Black Voices for Trump group, was hospitalized in Atlanta on Wednesday.A spokesman for Cain – who attended President Trump’s controversial rally in Tulsa, O
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!