- New Zealand's COVID vaccination ad has been widely praised across Twitter. One person even said the ad made her 'excited' for the jab. NZ is entering the 3rd stage of their vaccination program.
- First Minister Mark Drakeford hailed an 'extraordinary set of results' as the party exceeded gloomy polls and edged closer to a majority
Harry Kane pays tribute to ‘special’ Chelsea star Mason Mount and ‘fantastic’ Manchester City ace Phil FodenHarry Kane has hailed the Chelsea and Manchester City stars (Picture: beIN SPORTS)Harry Kane has paid tribute to ‘special’ Chelsea star Mason Mount and ‘fantastic’ Manchester City ace Phil Foden, with the England teammates set to meet in the Champions League final.Mount scored Chelsea’s second goal in a 2-0 win over Real Madrid on Wednesday night as Thomas Tuchel’s side knocked the Spanish giants out and progressed to the final.Awaiting Chelsea in the May 29 f
- Manager of a Minnesota movie theater is accused of selling drugs with popcorn. Jamie Lynn Hiniker, 39, of Mankato, was charged with felony drug sales.
- David Cameron was a paid advisor to Greensill. He urged the UK Chancellor Rishi Sunak in a series of text messages to lend millions to the firm.
- Rebekka Jane, who runs Bankhouse Diner & Bar in Stafford, hit back after getting a one star review(Picture: BPM MEDIA)Since opening her 1950s-style American diner last year, Rebekka Jane has had a fair share of misfortunes.
As she tries to bounce back from the Covid pandemic, criminals have targeted her restaurant on three occasions since being allowed to reopen outside.
She’s had parasols stolen, two sets of customers doing a runner and a Google review complaining about the environmen
- Labour was thrashed in the Hartlepool by-election, with Jill Mortimer securing a majority of almost 7,000 in a seat the Tories had not held since 1964.
- Dick Strawbridge, 61, an engineer, and his wife Angel, 43, a designer, spent £280,00 making their 45-room chateau in France habitable in Channel 4's Escape To The Chateau.
- Government sources believe that employees should continue working from home even after June 21, when Boris Johnson hopes to lift nearly all restrictions.
- Surveillance footage showed an unidentified man, 54, breaking into a Florida home while yelling expletives at a woman (Pictures: Escambia County Sheriff’s Office)A man who was reportedly en route to an anger management class instead broke into a woman’s home and was fatally shot by her after allegedly charging at her with a knife.Surveillance footage shows the unidentified 54-year-old man at the porch of the home using his legs to stomp at the door while yelling, ‘you wanna f**
- Models Caprice Bourret, 49, and Nancy Sorrell, 46, are among the host of famous faces who have been out litter-picking as part of this year's Great British Spring Clean.
- British Naturism has a huge increase in applications over the past year while the Scottish Outdoor Club 'have no doubt it’s linked to coronavirus as people spent time at home during lockdown - naked
- Tanya Gilbert, 45, spent £20 a day for more than three-and-a-half years on herself using funds donated to Dimensions UK, a charity that supports adults with learning disabilities.
- A teacher at Wahpeton Elementary School in North Dakota was put on leave over what has been described as an 'inappropriate' alleged classroom reenactment of George Floyd's death.
- Milosz Gleba suffered two broken collarbones after being struck from behind at high speed in Feltham, west London while he was walking with his grandmother.
- Former veterans minister Johnny Mercer crossed swords with ex-soldiers last night by blasting Government plans to ban prosecutions of those who served during the Northern Ireland Troubles.
- All my life I have struggled to bring my homeland into the modern world, battling against blind tradition and religious ignorance. That is why I took a job as one an interpreter for the British Army in Afghanistan.
- The Metropolitan Police used a Royal Navy submarine to eavesdrop on the racist gang who they suspected to have stabbed to death the 18-year-old teenager Stephen Lawrence.
- RAF Flight Sergeant, 43, who found he has cancer possibly caused by the fumes from a now retired chopper has warned his old RAF Valley, Anglesey colleagues, including Prince William of danger.
- Mackenzie and Aaron have something of a penchant for getting up to no good (Picture: ITV)Emmerdale legend Aaron Dingle (Danny Miller) is livid when he discovers that Mackenzie Boyd (Lawrence Robb) has stolen Brenda Walker’s (Lesley Dunlop) brooch.Viewers of the ITV soap saw Mackenzie commit the dastardly act earlier this week, when his dodgy job with Aaron went awry.
Desperate for the cash, the thief made his way into Eric Pollard’s (Chris Chittell) home, and nicked the expensive bro
- Nancy is left shaken next wee (Picture: BBC)Nancy Carter (Maddy Hill) is left shaken next week when she has an epileptic fit while looking after baby Albie in EastEnders.The young woman arrived back to the delight of her family several weeks ago, but her secrecy has left her loved ones incredibly concerned about her.
She ultimately revealed that she and Tamwar Masood (Himesh Patel) are getting divorced, but Linda (Kellie Bright) – knowing there is more to it – has meddled in her daug
- Mrs Standish told magistrates that her husband had a 'wild and menacing look in his eyes' when he confronted her in Moundsmere Manor in Hampshire.
- In a memo with the California DMV, Tesla's executives privately admitted that Elon Musk is exaggerating about all of the company's cars to have full self-driving technology
- Police previously said there was not enough evidence to prosecute anyone for Belly Mujinga’s death (Pictures: PA)An inquest is finally going to be held into the death of railway worker Belly Mujinga, who died of coronavirus after a man who said he had the disease allegedly spat at her. Authorities have decided to investigate Mrs Mujinga’s tragic death after many protests and campaigns calling for the inquest. Police have previously said there was not enough evidence to charge an
- Harrowing story is based on Sophie Lancaster, who was kicked to death for looking like a goth. But no one should be abused for daring to be different, says the Mirror's Fiona Phillips
Gogglebox star Ellie Warner rips battered bra apart after revealing dogs play tug-of-war with her lingerieEllie Warner ripped her bra apart on Gogglebox (Picture: Channel 4)Gogglebox star Ellie Warner ripped her battered bra apart as she revealed her dogs had been playing tug-of-war with it.The telly addict appeared on tonight’s instalment of the Channel 4 programme alongside sister Izzi, when she moaned about the state of her lingerie.Swinging around a nude bra, she told her sibling: ‘Izzi, look at the state of these bras that I’ve been wearing. ‘Look at that, that is w
- Timo Werner played down the criticism from Chelsea teammate Thiago Silva’s wife (Pictures: Getty)Chelsea forward Timo Werner has played down the criticism he received from Thiago Silva’s wife and revealed his teammate was quick to apologise.Isabelle da Silva was among those to criticise Werner after his lacklustre display in Chelsea’s Champions League semi-final first leg clash against Real Madrid.In a video uploaded to Instagram, she said: ‘This is karma guys. Every team
- The road back to power has rarely looked so long or so unnavigable and the temptation for Labour will be to turn in on itself and indulge in a futile and bitter round of bloodletting and blame-shifting - they would be better rallying together
- Julie Platt was arguing with her friend about a £2,000 debt that her pal needed to pay back (Picture: Cavendish Press)A banker who was found texting behind the wheel with more than twice the legal alcohol limit in her system has been let off with a fine.Julie Platt, 52, claims she was not driving the car while drunk but was only sitting inside it because the WiFi in her flat was bad and she needed to reply to a friend she was fighting with.
The mum-of-one, who is an advisor for Santander i
- Nicola Sturgeon is battling for an outright majority at the Holyrood elections to secure another independence referendum
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!