Actor Amelie Bea Smith has come full circle as the new voice of Peppa Pig after being a fan of the series since she was a babyThe animated children’s programme about the daily adventures of a young pig, her little brother George and her family and friends, has become a huge hit all over the world.So far there have been three different voices of Peppa, the most notable being Harley
- Ben and Aaron – the real deal? (Picture: ITV)Emmerdale actor Simon Lennon has dismissed Ben Tucker’s fears that he will always be second best to jailed Robert Sugden in the eyes of Aaron Dingle (Danny Miller), insisting there is a real love between the couple.
Chatting to Metro.co.uk about whether Ben has Robert in the back of his mind, Simon replied: ‘Ben and Aaron are a separate entity to Aaron and Robert. Ben never knew Robert so he only knows of Aaron’s previous relat
- Just about everything that could go wrong had gone wrong in the run-up to last night's benighted Tokyo Olympic opening ceremony.
- Washington D.C. police chief Robert Contee spoke on rising crime in the city saying 'You cannot coddle violent criminals.' His comments come after a shooting in a popular dining area Thursday.
- A lionhearted Yorkshire terrier fought off a coyote to protect her 10-year-old owner Lucy Kwan in attack while they were walking in their Toronto, Canada neighborhood on Tuesday.
- Casa Amor is coming to causing friction between the couples (Picture: ITV/REX/Shutterstock)Love Island viewers were left delighted after it was confirmed that Casa Amor would return on Sunday’s show.
The news came after Jake Cornish made his relationship with Liberty Poole official on Friday’s show, and fans think there could be trouble ahead for the newfound boyfriend and girlfriend.
At the end of Friday’s episode, Iain Stirling confirmed Casa Amor would be taking place over t
- The arboretum outside the village of Alrewas in Staffordshire is the place of remembrance for all our services and the home of the National Armed Forces Memorial.
- PATRICK JEPHSON: Prince Harry's book is coming, and so is a wave of potential damage to members of the British royal family and quite possibly the institution of monarchy itself.
- Sohail Pardis is reported to have been beheaded by extremists after he was attacked outside Kabul. He applied to be relocated to the US but was rejected.
- Amy was equally well aware that 'J' still had male genitalia because she often intimidated her and fellow female prisoners at HMP Bronzefield in Ashford, Middlesex, by exposing them.
'Colin Pitchfork murdered my little sister with my scarf' - family's fury on eve of killer's releaseA few hours after 15-year-old Lynda had left, slamming the door following a petty, sisterly squabble in Leicestershire, she was raped and strangled by Colin Pitchfork.
- Communist agents drew up detailed plans for a disinformation campaign using threats to kill MPs in an attempt to blame the CIA for Earl Mountbatten's murder.
- Richard Jessee says he was riding his ATV with a trailer attached to it to it in Nome last week when he says the bear 'came out of nowhere', picked it up like 'a toy' and tossed it.
- Bradley Aldrich has been accused in two separate lawsuits of sexually assaulting two Blackhawks players back in 2010, well as a former student who he was convicted of assaulting in 2013.
- A study of 2,000 UK adults was commissioned by skincare supplement brand Advanced Nutrition Programme and found the Top 30 most stressful situations in life
- Jonathan Dimbleby said it was a 'great shame' that the couple went ahead with the broadcast earlier this year while speaking at the Buxton International Festival in Derbyshire this week.
Love Island 2021: Viewers emotional as Liberty and Jake make it official and declare their love for each otherLiberty and Jake made things official at long last (Picture: : ITV/REX/Shutterstock)Love Island viewers were left emotional as Liberty Poole and Jake Cornish finally made their romance official and declared their love for each other. Jake had revealed to the boys earlier in the show that he was going to prepare a dinner for Liberty, because ‘she appreciates the little things’, telling the boys: ‘I think it’s maybe time to take the plunge and put a label on it.’
ED JACKSON was a rugby pro with bright future. The next he dived into a pool and shattered his spineEd Jackson was 28 when he dove into a pool and hit his head on the tiles, breaking his neck, and his heart stopped three times in the ambulance on the journey to hospital in Bath.
- The house was left with much of its property still intact and social media users have questioned why its owners wanted to leave so much stuff behind - haunting photographs from inside the mansion have emerged
- Covid hospital patients are typically younger, less sick and being discharged faster than in previous waves, as the elderly reap the benefits of getting their jabs sooner.
- Mother says advertised 'truly special celebrity-owned penthouse' which she booked on Airbnb in Fulham, south west London, turned out to be 'filthy'.
- Summoning selected women to his lavishly appointed home in Sheffield, the Reverend Chris Brain wanted help with what became known as 'putting him to bed'.
- Arriving in Britain, Fardin and his family are now quarantining in a hotel in Manchester, and the gleeful happiness of the former interpreter and his daughter Faryal, five, is palpable.
- The Public Health England research Boris Johnson cited was six months old and carried out before the vast majority of the public had been vaccinated against Covid.
- James injures his leg after being arrested (Picture: ITV)James Bailey (Nathan Graham) in Coronation Street recently made the brave decision to publicly come out as gay.Terrified he would lose his football career, James was surprised at the overwhelming support he received, and has since made progress by choosing to write in a gay magazine.With James positively looking towards his footballing future, things could all be over soon as him and Michael (Ryan Russell) are racially attacked.Michael and
- In news sure to alarm Buckingham Palace, industry insiders said the 'tell-all' tome unveiled as part of a four-book deal by Prince Harry earlier this week is only the 'tip of the iceberg'.
- This week we review Two Hitlers And A Marilyn, by Adam Andrusier, The Comfort Book, by Matt Haig, and two debut novels - The Paper Palace, by Miranda Cowley Heller and The Stranding, by Kate Sawyer
- Fatuma Kadir, from Bolton, Greater Manchester, was reported missing just before 10.45pm last night - Greater Manchester Police believe she was at London Bridge Station at 11.16am on Friday
- Jack Jackson, 25, from London, said he has no regrets after attending nightclub Heaven's re-opening at midnight on Monday before his lateral flow test came back positive the next day
Naomi Osaka savours her ‘greatest achievement’ after lighting Olympic cauldron at Tokyo 2020 opening ceremonyTennis star Naomi Osaka lit the Olympic cauldron at the Tokyo 2020 opening ceremony (Picture: Getty)Naomi Osaka savoured her ‘greatest athletic achievement’ after having the honour of lighting the Olympic cauldron at the opening ceremony of the delayed Tokyo 2020 Games.The Japanese tennis star said: ‘Undoubtedly the greatest athletic achievement and honour I will ever have in my life.‘I have no words to describe the feelings I have right now but I do know I am currently f
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!