West Kernow Way begins and ends in Penzance and has been developed by Cycling UK
A new Cornish cycling route that takes in some of the UK’s most spectacular coastal scenery as well as atmospheric old industrial works and bronze age monuments is due to open in the autumn.Called the West Kernow Way, the 150-mile route begins and ends in Penzance and is designed to take four days to complete. Continue reading...
- via theguardian.com
- Khalid Mahmood, MP for Birmingham Perry Barr, said he wants to engage with his constituents on a local level (Pictures: PA/EPA)Labour’s shadow defence minister has quit Keir Starmer’s frontbench because the party has ‘lost touch with ordinary British people’. Khalid Mahmood, MP for Birmingham Perry Barr, has announced that he is stepping away from the frontbench to speak to voters ‘on a local level’ and hear out their concerns. It comes amid Labour’
TikTok influencers in Beverly Hills content mansions 'were bullied by boss who forced them on dates'Amir Ben-Yohanan, the 48-year-old CEO of Clubhouse Media Group, is accused of mistreating teens as young as 15 while they stayed at the company's mansions.
- Attorney Adam Kehrwald allegedly used racial slurs at fire victims who declined his legal help (Pictures: KCCI)A lawyer reportedly lost his cool after offering to provide legal aid to neighbors whose apartment complex caught on fire – and getting rejected. Attorney Adam Kehrwald approached residents who evacuated the burning Regency Woods Apartments in West Des Moines, Iowa, on Saturday, officials said.The group declined his offer, at which point Kehrwald apparently grew angry and threaten
- New court documents reveal that Rene Diaz, 30, and stepmom Crystal Diaz, 29, allegedly burned 11-year-old Annai Diaz with a pitchfork and handcuffed her to tv stand prior to death.
- Politicians condemned the incident at the Ilford Islamic Centre in London as a 'disgraceful act of hatred and violence' that has 'no place' in the community. Muslims are observing the holy month of Ramadan
- Jill Mortimer took Labour's Hartlepool stronghold while Ben Houchen secured a second term as Tees Valley mayor by grabbing 73 per cent of the vote.
Jupiter’s Legacy: Andrew Horton on touching words from Josh Duhamel that ‘stuck with him’ and ‘stark difference’ of character Brandon from comicsAndrew Horton recalls words Josh Duhamel said that ‘stuck with him’ (Picture: Netflix/Cam Harle)Andrew Horton, one of the stars of new Netflix series Jupiter’s Legacy, recalls the kind words of encouragement from his co-star Josh Duhamel that ‘stuck with him’ and the ‘stark difference’ between his character, Brandon Sampson, in the show versus the comics.Amid the ongoing plethora of superhero tales told on TV and in film, Jupiter’s Legacy, based on
- Gogglebox star Jenny was furious by the Line of Duty reveal (Picture: Channel 4)Gogglebox star Jenny Newby furiously ripped her Line of Duty notebook apart after ‘H’ was unveiled as Ian Buckells in the finale.We’ve seen Jenny proudly showing off her diary in recent weeks as she attempted to get to the bottom of the BBC One police drama.Tonight’s episode of the Channel 4 series ended with the telly addicts sitting around the small screen to watch the final instalment of se
- Authorities have arrested a convicted sex offender Bud Leroy Christensen, 67in connection with the murder of Firozeh Dehghanpour, who was in her mid-20s, on Aug. 14, 1983.
- Dimitar Berbatov looks ahead to a packed week of action.This weekend’s Premier League action gets underway Friday night with some huge fixtures on the way as we reach the business end of the season.In a dress rehearsal of the Champions League final, Manchester City host Chelsea in the pick of action on Saturday.Manchester United begin a run of three games in five days when they take on Aston Villa on Sunday with West Ham United hosting Everton in a game that will have huge ramifications on
- Bill Jones has been fielding calls all week from peopele convinced he is dead and has been 'walking around and seeing people in the street and it is like they have seen a ghost'
- Clinton Ruddy, 37, had already been banned from ‘almost every medical facility’ in his city before the assault (Picture: North News and Pictures)A racist man has been jailed after he woke up to his black doctor, abused and threatened to kill him and then assaulted a nurse.
Clinton Ruddy, 37, had already been ‘barred from almost every medical facility’ in Sunderland for bad behaviour towards healthcare workers. But he outdid himself last August when he threatened, att
- Leo McFaulds needed a kidney transplant from his mum after he and brother Samuel, aged four, became ill with the disease - which affects the blood and blood vessels, resulting in anaemia and kidney failure
- First Minister Mark Drakeford hailed an 'extraordinary set of results' as the party exceeded gloomy polls and edged closer to a majority
Harry Kane pays tribute to ‘special’ Chelsea star Mason Mount and ‘fantastic’ Manchester City ace Phil FodenHarry Kane has hailed the Chelsea and Manchester City stars (Picture: beIN SPORTS)Harry Kane has paid tribute to ‘special’ Chelsea star Mason Mount and ‘fantastic’ Manchester City ace Phil Foden, with the England teammates set to meet in the Champions League final.Mount scored Chelsea’s second goal in a 2-0 win over Real Madrid on Wednesday night as Thomas Tuchel’s side knocked the Spanish giants out and progressed to the final.Awaiting Chelsea in the May 29 f
- Manager of a Minnesota movie theater is accused of selling drugs with popcorn. Jamie Lynn Hiniker, 39, of Mankato, was charged with felony drug sales.
- David Cameron was a paid advisor to Greensill. He urged the UK Chancellor Rishi Sunak in a series of text messages to lend millions to the firm.
- Rebekka Jane, who runs Bankhouse Diner & Bar in Stafford, hit back after getting a one star review(Picture: BPM MEDIA)Since opening her 1950s-style American diner last year, Rebekka Jane has had a fair share of misfortunes.
As she tries to bounce back from the Covid pandemic, criminals have targeted her restaurant on three occasions since being allowed to reopen outside.
She’s had parasols stolen, two sets of customers doing a runner and a Google review complaining about the environmen
- Labour was thrashed in the Hartlepool by-election, with Jill Mortimer securing a majority of almost 7,000 in a seat the Tories had not held since 1964.
- Dick Strawbridge, 61, an engineer, and his wife Angel, 43, a designer, spent £280,00 making their 45-room chateau in France habitable in Channel 4's Escape To The Chateau.
- Government sources believe that employees should continue working from home even after June 21, when Boris Johnson hopes to lift nearly all restrictions.
- Surveillance footage showed an unidentified man, 54, breaking into a Florida home while yelling expletives at a woman (Pictures: Escambia County Sheriff’s Office)A man who was reportedly en route to an anger management class instead broke into a woman’s home and was fatally shot by her after allegedly charging at her with a knife.Surveillance footage shows the unidentified 54-year-old man at the porch of the home using his legs to stomp at the door while yelling, ‘you wanna f**
- Models Caprice Bourret, 49, and Nancy Sorrell, 46, are among the host of famous faces who have been out litter-picking as part of this year's Great British Spring Clean.
- British Naturism has a huge increase in applications over the past year while the Scottish Outdoor Club 'have no doubt it’s linked to coronavirus as people spent time at home during lockdown - naked
- Tanya Gilbert, 45, spent £20 a day for more than three-and-a-half years on herself using funds donated to Dimensions UK, a charity that supports adults with learning disabilities.
- A teacher at Wahpeton Elementary School in North Dakota was put on leave over what has been described as an 'inappropriate' alleged classroom reenactment of George Floyd's death.
- Milosz Gleba suffered two broken collarbones after being struck from behind at high speed in Feltham, west London while he was walking with his grandmother.
- Former veterans minister Johnny Mercer crossed swords with ex-soldiers last night by blasting Government plans to ban prosecutions of those who served during the Northern Ireland Troubles.
- All my life I have struggled to bring my homeland into the modern world, battling against blind tradition and religious ignorance. That is why I took a job as one an interpreter for the British Army in Afghanistan.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!