- On December 1, 1948, the man's body was found on Somerton Beach in Adelaide, SA, with the circumstances of his death remaining an open police investigation.
- Kyanni Williams suffered a large cut to her left cheek when she was delivered via an emergency C-section at Denver Health Hospital on June 15. Her parents are not demanding answers.
Real Housewives of Orange County alum Braunwyn Windham-Burke responds to trolls claiming she’s a ‘fake lesbian’: ‘Ask my girlfriend’Real Housewives of Orange County alum Braunwyn Windham-Burke hits back at claims she’s faking being gay (Picture: Getty)Former Real Housewives of Orange County star Braunwyn Windham-Burke has made it clear she has no time for the haters as some trolls still accuse the TV personality of faking the fact she is gay.The 43-year-old surprised fans when she confirmed that she is a lesbian in a candid interview with GLAAD last November.Indeed, the news was more of a shock for some due to the fact
- The show was previously cancelled because of the pandemic (Picture: Metro.co.uk)ITV’s Love Island finally returns to our screens in a matter of days, and the full line up of contestants has been announced.
The dating show will see singletons return to the revamped villa to find true love – with insiders describing it as the ‘best series yet’.
The Islanders are reportedly quarantining in Spain ahead of the launch show, leading many to wonder about the coronavirus-secure fi
- Arizona Cardinals rookie Zaven Collins was arrested for reckless driving in Scottsdale. He recently signed a a four-year, $14.7 million deal with the team after being taken in the first round.
- The camera, which takes shots every 20 minutes, managed to capture the alfresco romp in the Austrian alps and post it online after software failed to notice the pair and switch off the lens.
- The workers from, Kinnaird, Edinburgh, have been asked to self-isolate after an outbreak began at the branch late last week when one member of staff tested positive for Covid-19.
- The Metropolitan Police says 14 arrests have been made as anti-lockdown demonstrators flocked to Westminster on the day the final restrictions were due to lift
- President Joe Biden is in danger of missing two of his major COVID targets in the coming weeks - a 70 per cent vaccination rate in US by July 4th and sending 80 million doses worldwide by end of June.
- Fifty shootings were reported to have occurred throughout the United States over the weekend, including 10 mass shootings - defined as those that injure four or more people.
- Some residents said they were scared to leave their homes (Picture: SWNS)Two people have been arrested after hundreds of travellers attended a religious festival in Rutland, leaving residents ‘scared to leave their homes’.Leicestershire Police said they had dealt with a number of possible offences, including attempted robbery, anti-social behaviour and driving infringements.Around 1,500 travellers attended the mass Pentecostal Christian event called the festival of Light and Life at
- Officials announced on Monday that everyone who lives and works in two of the city's areas should take a test from Tuesday amid a rise in cases of the Delta variant
- Alexis Dorothy Talley, 23, allegedly punching her 21-year-old girlfriend after hearing her sleep talk about an ex (Picture: Facebook)A woman allegedly pummeled her girlfriend after hearing her talk about her ex-lover in her sleep. Alexis Dorothy Talley, 23, is accused of punching her 21-year-old girlfriend at the apartment they share in Florida.
Police responded to a 911 call around 11.40pm about a fight in progress on June 13 and came into contact with the victim. The victim told cops that she
- Royal expert Ingrid Seward said the Princess of Wales had told her her split from Prince Charles had taken its toll, but she still seemed "full of life and vivacious"
- Emergency services were called to a serious assault on Collingsway, in Darlington, County Durham, at around 12.45pm on Monday afternoon.
- Talking about suicide can still feel like a taboo, particularly if you are worried that simply mentioning it might put the thought into someone’s head. So what should you say when you want to help?
- While President Joe Biden promised that none of his family members would receive government jobs, that hasn't extended to his top tier of advisers, whose children have gotten administration gigs.
Dr Ranj Singh appeared on The One Show tonight to warn that Freedom Day could be delayed once again.The public was originally told that complete freedom would be from June 21, which has already been pushed back to July 19 at the earliest. Step four of the Government’s road map out of lockdown would see all legal limits on social contact removed, with nightclubs allowed t
- The findings from the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center show that the majority of the burden would still be placed on America's richest families earning more than $800,000.
Jeremy Clarkson apologises for huge crowds at Diddly Squat Farm Shop after police were forced to interveneJeremy Clarkson’s Diddly Squat Farm Shop is a star attraction in the local village of Chadlington (Picture: Amazon Prime Video)Jeremy Clarkson has issued an apology after hundreds of fans flocked to his Diddly Squat Farm Shop over the weekend, forcing the police to intervene. The former Top Gear presenter made a surprise appearance at the store on Saturday and word soon got out about the A-list presence in the village. It led to a major build-up in the local
Thug who beat up transgender woman when he discovered she had male genitalia is jailed for 16 monthsSuhel Sood, 34, has been jailed for 16 months by Reading Crown Court for beating up a transgender woman after discovering during a sexual encounter that she had male genitalia.
- Jadon Sancho’s Borussia Dortmund future continues to hang in the balance (Picture: Getty Images)Borussia Dortmund have identified two possible replacements for Jadon Sancho as they prepare for Manchester United to finally complete a deal for the winger.The Red Devils have had one bid rejected fir Sancho and one is still under consideration, according to Sky Sports, but there is confidence on both sides that a deal will be done.United’s first offer of around £75m, with £67
- After Labour won a symbolic vote tonight, we explain the White Paper on changes to the housing and planning system - and why they've enraged Tory MPs
- Two men, aged 39 and 37, were arrested after the fight at 9.35pm on Sunday at the Shell garage in Chorley Old Road in Bolton, Greater Manchester.
- The Navy is facing 'significant delays' in submarine maintenance that will stunt its ability to keep up with its workload for the next 25 years, according to a Congressional report.
- Sheldon Whitehouse, the 65-year-old progressive senator, has been a member of the exclusive Bailey's Beach Club in Newport, Rhode Island for at least two decades.
One of the biggest cult animated comedies is back after a long time away, with Rick and Morty returning to our screens once again. Fans of the hit show have been waiting impatiently over the past 12 months since season four arrived in 2020.Anticipation is higher than ever, especially as one of the most popular theories has been confirmed in season five.There could soon be more Rick
- Sources exclusively told DailyMail.com that Thompson disappeared into a bedroom with three women and emerged 'disheveled' 30 minutes later.
- In new Peacock documentary, 'Epstein's Shadow: Ghislaine Maxwell,' Lady Victoria Hervey claims Maxwell would 'demonstrate how to give oral sex and enjoyed 'telling dirty jokes.'
- 'I just fell apart crying heartbreak to you, Abu Abdullah,' murdered journalist Jamal Khashoggi tweeted hours after Osama bin Laden was confirmed dead in May 2011.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!