- The woman was seriously frustrated when her eldest child ignored her saying no about eating certain food in the house - she also had her suspicions they'd stolen her birthday chocolates
- Liv’s storyline takes a dramatic turn (Picture: ITV)After finally realising that her mum Sandra (Joanne Mitchell) has been trying to ruthlessly exploit her for cash on Emmerdale, Liv (Isobel Steele) is understandably feeling a little fragile in upcoming episodes and is glad when Paddy (Dominic Brunt) persuades her to take the day off work.Scarily, though, Sandra’s accomplice Terry (Neil Bell) is waiting for her when she gets home, demanding that she retracts the statement she gave to
- She’s going to go all the way (Picture: BBC)Phil Mitchell (Steve McFadden) is feeling incredibly guilty in upcoming episodes of EastEnders, as he knows that Billy (Perry Fenwick) could go to prison for a very long time and he blames himself for going along with Keeble (Alison Newman)’s demands.Billy does have some hope, however, as he’s now got ace solicitor Jimmie working for him. Jimmie works for the same firm as Ritchie Scott (Sian Webber), who’s been the Mitchell fami
Cut price feasts and mystery meals – one mum shares what it’s like to live on food waste apps for a weekI decided to challenge myself and my family to eat nothing other than what we could source through the apps for an entire week (Sarah Rodrigues)With the UK in the grip of a cost of living crisis, people are desperately looking for ways to save money – especially when it comes to the weekly shop.In fact, with the Food Foundation reporting that one in five families are now struggling to put meals on the table, working out how to make our food budgets as economically effective as possible has
- Wendy wants answers! (Picture: ITV)Ken Barlow (William Roache) and Wendy Crozier’s (Roberta Kerr) relationship is a bit complicated in Coronation Street.
We know that years ago, Ken had an affair with Wendy behind Deirdre’s (Anne Kirkbride) back and broke her heart.Now, with Wendy back in the soap, they’ve decided to leave the past in the past and start their friendship again.It’s led to some lovely scenes between the pair, as they connected over the fact they had both lo
- Trevor Noah is stepping down as host of The Daily Show, he confirmed on the latest episode (Picture: Getty Images for The Recording Academy)Trevor Noah has announced he will be stepping down as host of The Daily Show after seven years at the helm.The South African television presenter and comedian joined the political satire talk show in 2015, taking over from fellow comedian Jon Stewart.Trevor had enjoyed a successful career as host of the show, his scathing and often exasperated commentary mak
- A 30-year-old was arrested following an incident at a premises in the North West (Picture: Google)A woman has been arrested on suspicion of assault after a baby was left fighting for her life at a nursery.The seven-month-old girl was rushed to hospital after an incident inthe Manchester area last week.She became ‘critically ill’ at the Kids Around The Clock nursery in the town of Oldham.Paramedics were called to the Main Road nursery at 3.45pm on September 21 after receiving reports
Heroic hurricane reporter rescues Orlando nurse by carrying her on his BACK through waist-high waterThe heroic act, captured by the journalist's camera crew, came during NBC affiliate WESH 2's live coverage of Hurricane Ian - and has since seen intrepid reporter Tony Atkins hailed as a hero.
- Bonehead has been given the ‘all clear’ (Picture: Lorne Thomson/Redferns)Former Oasis and Beady Eye star Paul ‘Bonehead’ Arthurs is cancer-free.The 56-year-old guitarist confirmed in April that he’d been diagnosed with tonsil cancer – but he’s now revealed via social media that he’s been given the ‘all clear’ by doctors.Bonehead wrote on Instagram: “Update on my cancer, I had a full scan 10 days ago, and it’s all clear, it&r
- The former television journalist whose tough questioning inspired Pauline Hanson to bite back with her immortal 'Please explain' line is set to face court on an assault charge in Queensland.
- More than 15,000 Hyundai Venue cars have been recalled over a serious technical fault.
- Veteran broadcaster David Dimbleby retired as Question Time host in 2018 but appeared on the BBC's Newscast podcast to label the Government's mini-budget 'a complete s**tstorm'
- Taking to TikTok, Annie Knight, from the Gold Coast, told her 844,000 followers that they should avoid buying a 'dodgy vape from a man on a beach' in Bali.
- Max Verstappen is on the verge of winning back-to-back F1 titles (Photo: Getty)It has been inevitable for some time, but Max Verstappen is now within touching distance of his second Formula 1 title.The Dutchman can wrap up the 2022 World Championship at this weekend’s Singapore Grand Prix, which gets underway on Sunday 2nd October at 1pm.As it stands, Verstappen is 116 points clear of Ferrari’s Charles Leclerc, and 125 points ahead of his Red Bull teammate Sergio Perez.So what exactl
- As winter looms and temperatures drop, you're likely to start noticing condensation fogging up windows in your home. Here are some simple tips to prevent it from happening
- What dates do you need to put in your diary this month? (Picture: Getty/Metro.co.uk)There are plenty of astrological transits and events happening this October.
Lining up your tasks, priorities and to-do list with the relevant cosmic energy influences is a short-cut to getting a quick and easy boost.
Do the right thing on the right day and you might find it goes a little better than you thought.
Here are the key dates for your diary, and what they mean for you.October 2 – Mercury turns dir
- The Pedestrian Council of Australia CEO renewed calls for tougher laws on boat trailers as he shared photos of separate boat and trailer he claims has been parked in a Mosman for more than 10 years.
- A suicide bomber is believed to have blown himself after breaking into an educational centre with three others who were also firing guns in Kabul with the death toll reportedly high
- Foreign Minister Penny Wong said the appointment reflected the importance of the Australia-UK relationship.
- The furniture giant launched its 'plan and order point' concept store at Highpoint Shopping Centre in Melbourne on Wednesday.
- Motorists 'need to make sure they're not caught off guard' when high winds and heavy rain impact road conditions in parts of the UK today, a breakdown company says
- A Nasa spacecraft hit Dimorphos, a moon of asteroid Didymos, in an attempt to alter its orbital path and two telescopes captured images of the 'planetary defense test'
- The UK National Screening Committee has recommended that all Brits, aged 55 to 74, who have smoked should have a scan for lung cancer to detect the disease earlier
- Social media influencer Harrison Pawluk, who has 3.2million followers on TikTok, has revealed he had relatives caught up in Russia's Ukraine war - with a cousin caught in an apartment as bombs fell.
- Out with the old… (Picture: Getty)While it might feel like they have been around forever, the latest polymer £20 notes only entered circulation in February 2020, meaning there’s still a chance you might have some of the older paper notes lying around in the car footwell, down the back of the sofa, or in your piggy bank.Unfortunately, those old notes can no longer be used in shops and businesses, as the paper £20 and £50 currency officially left circulation today (S
- Polymer bank notes are made of a thin, very flexible type of plastic (Picture: Peter Dazeley/Getty Images)While many of us spend using debit or credit cards, there’s always a place for cash.It’s a good idea to check your money stash, too, as any old £20 and £50 notes made of paper soon won’t be valid to use in shops – so you’ve only got a small window of time to get them spent.They’ve been replaced by newer notes, that have been circulating for som
- Trips abroad could be affected by UK rail strikes, too (Picture: Getty)After chaos on the railways in summer 2022, the UK is bracing for even more train strikes this October.Numerous walk outs by members of unions RMT, Aslef and TSSA are set to happen in the coming days – over pay, job security, and working condition disputes which have yet to be resolved.But as thousands of Britons are preparing to travel abroad for autumn getaways, could plans be disrupted by the strikes?If you’re
- Wildly popular podcast star Joe Rogan, 55, has been AGAIN sledged by his estranged family, with his other half-sister, Rosa Rogan Lunelli, 43, backing her family and also calling him a liar.
- Melissa Caddick's husband has admitted at her inquest his wife was a fraudster as he watched one lawyer get in trouble from the coroner while another suggested he had 'lost the plot'.
- William Meaney, CEO of Iron Mountain a data storage and management company, stated how higher prices also benefitted the company's bottom line.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!