- Tiffany Poindexter and her husband have put parents disapproval of her unexpected success on OnlyFans down to "jealous" as they reckon "most of the husbands have taken a look at Tiffany’s account"
- Starring Kenneth Branagh as the Prime Minister and Ophelia Lovibond as his fiancee Carrie Symonds, filming for the Sky Atlantic series, called This Sceptred Isle, began this week.
Contestant on Danny Dyer’s The Wall mistakes Solange Knowles for Nick Knowles’ brother leaving viewers in utter disbeliefThe Wall players had never heard of Beyoncé’s sister Solange Knowles (Picture: REX/BBC)The Wall viewers were left in a state of utter astonishment as they watched a contestant on Danny Dyer’s game show hasten a guess that Solange Knowles – the younger sister of Beyoncé Knowles – is Nick Knowles’ brother.On the latest episode of the BBC One programme, twin brothers Jack and Thomas, from Yorkshire, took part to try and win money to help out their mum and
- Charles M. Blow made his critical comments on Pepe Le Pew in an article titled 'Six Seuss Books Bore a Bias.' The debate is not new. Dave Chappelle called Le Pew a rapist in his 2000 HBO special.
- The European Commission reportedly intends to askthe US if it will allow the export of millions of doses of the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine.
- Brisbane couple Jake Shepherd and Tamara Ilic will embark on the four month voyage across the Pacific Ocean after exhausting all other options to leave Panama.
- More than eight million pupils aged between four and 18 head back to the classroom from tomorrow as the UK takes its first and 'irreversible' steps out of lockdown.
- Publicans are already assembling marquees, revamping car parks and even creating a fake beach for thirsty revellers to make their long-awaited return.
- Angela Merkel has led Germany and the countries of the EU into a single, bloc-wide Covid vaccines policy - one that will cost lives, destroy businesses and cripple economies.
- According to a study published this week in the Journal of Bisexuality, bisexual women feel more comfortable being open about their orientation if they are with a woman or a bisexual man.
- Aviemonas on the island of Kythera, where vaccines will soon be rolled out (Picture: Getty Images)Brits have been urged to book their summer holidays to Greece as the country prioritises vaccinating the tourist islands.
Tourism Minister Harry Theoharis said smaller islands scattered around the Aegean and Ionian seas will be first to get the Covid jabs
That includes Halki, near Rhodes, Kastellorizo, Meganisi and Kythira.Around 40 Greek islands all have a population of less than 1,000 people, maki
- ANNE McELVOY: When Tatler magazine commissioned me to write this month's cover story on Carrie Symonds, the warnings came in fast - from her friends... and foes.
- The Duke and Duchess of Sussex extended the wedding invitation to Oprah Winfrey to include the evening reception at Frogmore House, attended only by their closest relatives and friends.
- Charles is said to be 'deeply worried' about the wellbeing of Prince Philip, who was last night improving after a successful heart procedure.
- Meghan met activist Loujain Al-Hathloul, 31, at the One Young World humanitarian summit in Canada in October 2016. But life for Ms Al-Hathloul took a very different turn.
- Harry and Meghan were 'obsessed' with secrecy, claims insider. Their determination to retain privacy extended to not sharing their holiday plans with senior advisers, the Queen and Prince Charles
- MAIL ON SUNDAY COMMENT: For many British viewers, when they finally get to see the encounter tomorrow evening, the occasion will be tinged with sadness and regret.
- The explosive two-hour chat with Oprah Winfrey will be broadcast in the US on Sunday night – 1am UK time – and is on ITV at 9pm on Monday evening
- The controversial diamond earrings gifted to the Duchess of Sussex by Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman remain her responsibility, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.
- Is WandaVision’s Ralph Bohner simply just… Ralph? (Picture:Marvel/Disney)Warning: spoilers ahead for episode nine of WandaVision.In the season finale of Marvel’s WandaVision on Disney Plus, fans finally received a lot of answers to questions concerning Wanda Maximoff (Elizabeth Olsen), who finally becomes the Scarlet Witch, Vision (Paul Bettany) and witch Agatha Harkness (Kathryn Hahn).But several plot points were still shrouded in a lot of mystery, particularly the big reveal
The Voice UK: Little Mix’s Leigh-Anne Pinnock confronts Touch backing dancer after he said he preferred dancing for Anne-MarieLeigh-Anne playfully confronted Sweeney (Picture: ITV/REX)Little Mix’s Leigh-Anne Pinnock was on top form on The Voice UK semi-final as she reunited with her former backing dancer.Contestant Sweeney blew the judges away at his blind audition, before Anne-Marie realised he was one of her old backing dancers.She ended up choosing him for her team, with the star bringing on the Little Mix singer to help her mentor her three semi-finalists this week.Coincidentally, Leigh-Anne revealed that Swe
- Eight police officers were injured as they attempted to close the party down, as drinks and other items were thrown at them at a property in Walworth, south London
- The Royal Family launched a 'full-scale takedown' of the Duchess of Sussex, according to close friend Gayle King. The US broadcaster made the accusation on her radio show.
- PM Boris Johnson, pictured, said the full resumption of teaching from tomorrow marked the first stage of his 'irreversible' roadmap out of lockdown and back to normality.
- Royal insiders are determined not to enter into a war of words, but will be watching the two-hour broadcast carefully for any fresh allegations levelled against them.
- Dog breeder and gran-of-six Denise Thomas claimed she sold a corgi puppy called Charles to a woman who works for the royal household and who refused to say who the pooch's new owner would be
- When the Queen blocked Prince Harry's request to have a wreath laid on his behalf at the Cenotaph last year, it sparked a chain of events that would eventually culminate in the couple's Oprah interview.
- Meghan and Harry already knew they were being stripped of their titles and patronages when they sat down for their 'no subject off-limits' interview with Oprah Winfrey, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.
- The Duke and Duchess of Sussex's final engagement as working royals was the Commonwealth Day Service at Westminster Abbey on March 9, 2020. Harry looked pensive and strained.
- Ryan O'Carroll, 25, died from his injuries after the ash tree fell on him after he set up camp with his wife and brother at Tehidy Country Park in Cornwall
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!