- Sam, 10, and Alice, 5, have an ultra-rare condition that means they will die by early adulthood (Picture: MEN Media)The mother of two children diagnosed with an ultra-rare fatal disease has spoken of her heartbreak at waiting for them to die.Natalie Quinn’s 10-year-old son Sam and five-year-old daughter Alice both have juvenile Batten disease, an inherited disorder that affects the nervous system and cuts life expectancy to the late teens or early adulthood.The odds of having not one but t
- It’s Meghan Markle’s birthday today (Picture: Getty)Prince William and Kate have wished Meghan a happy birthday as the duchess turns 40.
The Queen and Prince Charles have also sent their best wishes, despite the tensions between the Sussexes and the rest of the royals.
Sharing a picture of Meghan taken while she was on a royal tour of Barbados before she and Prince Harry decided to leave their positions, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge tweeted: ‘Wishing a happy 40th birthday
- Joe played Mickey from 2003-2008 and made a short return in 2011 (Picture: BBC)Joe Swash has dropped a huge hint on returning to EastEnders as Mickey Miller.Joe’s duration on the BBC One soap was cut short due to spending time in hospital while battling meningitis and encephalitis, which is a swelling of the brain.Taking a break in 2005, Joe struggled to get back into the role and left in 2008.He made a brief return in 2011 for Darren Miller and Jodie Gold’s wedding.He’s not be
- Is Call Of Duty returning to WW2? (pic: Activision)This year’s Call Of Duty is still on schedule and it sounds like the rumours of a WW2 game called Vanguard are on the money.Traditionally, new Call Of Duty games are announced in late spring or early summer but even before the pandemic that had started to change, where the only guarantee was that news of the game would leak before the official announcement.That’s exactly what happened this year, with multiple sources suggesting that
- Chaotic video showed drivers struggling to use a new roundabout installed at an intersection in Kentucky, prompting Australians to joke Americans were afraid of them.
- IAN HERBERT AT THE ARIAKE URBAN SPORTS PARK: Brown was overwhelmed with relief when nailing her routine third time around, to leap above Misugu Okamoto into bronze position.
- Adrian Underwood, a Fijian-born British army veteran and father, has been identified as the security officer killed in an Iranian drone strike on an oil tanker off the coast of Oman last week.
- Theo painted a beloved pub dog (Picture: Theo Barnes/SWNS)A brewer who missed the pub in lockdown spent his furlough doing a series of oil paintings of his favourite boozers.Theo Barnes, 30, created a series of 15 paintings depicting pubs in Edinburgh, where he lives, as well as London and Manchester, based on photographs he found online.He was furloughed from his job at Born brewery, Jedburgh, Scottish Borders, in January for four months and decided to pick up a paintbrush and try his hand at o
- The man was mercifully allowed one more sip before the pair of detectives confiscated his drink which was hidden in a brown paper bag down at Bondi Beach on Wednesday.
- One model under consideration would see officials split their time '30/70' with 30 per cent of the week in the office and 70 per cent working from home.
- Shania Starick shared a video to her TikTok page where her partner explains how much he earns in his job. He says that in a usual five day week he shears over 1000 sheep at around $3.80 a head.
- Emergency services were called to Spearwood medical centre, in Perth's south, about 4.30pm Tuesday after the 18-year-old went there seeking medical attention.
- via mirror.co.ukMeghan Markle is celebrating her 40th birthday today, and the Queen, Kate Middleton and Prince William have joined well-wishers to send special messages
John Corbett has revealed he married Bo Derek over Christmas after nearly 20 years of dating and we’ve got to say, we’re impressed by the secret-keeping. The Sex and The City star confirmed during an appearance on The Talk that he and the Tarzan, the Ape Man actress tied the knot late last year.Speaking to friend and The Talk host Jerry O’Connell, John, 60, flashe
GB News’ Neil Oliver faces backlash for ‘cheerfully risking catching Covid in name of freedom’ commentsThe presenter has faced pushback over the comments (Picture: GB News)GB News’ Neil Oliver has faced a backlash online for stating that he would ‘cheerfully risk catching Covid’ in the name of personal freedom.The Scottish presenter appeared on the news channel and compared people who refuse to comply with guidelines to those who fought in World War II.The 54-year-old suggested that people who were criticised for not taking the Covid-19 vaccine were living under ‘tyranny&r
- via mirror.co.ukMichelle Pollard stood on a toilet in a hostel while aggressively waving a cistern lid before biting paramedic Mark Sullivan hard enough to draw blood, Manchester Crown Court heard
Angela Bassett ‘to become one of TV’s highest-paid stars’ after securing eye-watering pay rise for 9-1-1Angela Bassett has negotiated a hefty pay rise for 9-1-1 (Picture: FOX via Getty Images)Angela Bassett has smashed through several ceilings to become one of TV’s highest-paid actors after landing a staggering pay rise.The Oscar-nominated actress is reported to have negotiated a raise for her role in Fox series 9-1-1, which she helped to develop alongside American Horror Story creator Ryan Murphy.Since 2018, Angela has starred as Athena Grant in over 60 episodes of the drama, which follows
- The ASA ruled Lauren’s post breached codes (Picture: Jeff Spicer/Getty Images)An Instagram post by reality star and new mum Lauren Goodger promoting a foreign exchange trading tips service has been deemed misleading and banned by the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA).
The post by the former The Only Way Is Essex star for @hannahd.fx, which was seen on March 4, featured an image showing a WhatsApp conversation with a screenshot of purported foreign exchange trading profits and a message
- James Maddison has emerged as Arsenal’s No.1 transfer target (Picture: Getty)Arsenal have made their opening move for Leicester City’s James Maddison with the player keen on a move to the Emirates.Brendan Rodgers’ side narrowly missed out on Champions League qualification at the end of last season following a final day defeat against Tottenham, which came a week after their FA Cup triumph against Chelsea.
It was, therefore, a bittersweet end to the campaign for the Foxes who we
- The 19 men, aged between 36 and 55 have been arrested on suspicion of non-recent child sex abuse between 2000 and 2005. The suspects have been released pending further enquiries.
- Meghan and Harry’s newborn Lilibet Diana is yet to appear in any public family photos (Picture: AFP via Getty Images)Meghan Markle could share the first photo with daughter Lilibet today as she marks her 40th birthday, a royal expert has claimed.The Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s daughter is yet to be seen by the public after her birth nine weeks ago.But the eighth-in-line to the throne is ‘likely’ to make her first appearance in a family picture with mum Meghan, dad Prince
- Meet Lucy and Emma, two mums who are making extra income by creating fetish content (Picture:PA Real LifeMeet Lucy Mitchell, 37, and Emma Louise, 31.
They don’t know each other, but they have quite a bit in common.
Namely, they’re both busy mums who are making a lot of cash by creating content for people with fetishes.
Hairdresser Lucy, of Bournemouth, Dorset, lives with her partner Luke, 41, a contractor, and their two children, eight and five.
She’s managed to make over &poun
- The Nature Boy has opened up on his departure (Photo: WWE)Ric Flair has revealed his WWE exit was down to disagreements over ‘business opportunities’.The living legend – who asked the company to release him from his contract after re-signing with them last year – has explained his decision to leave and admitted they ‘didn’t see eye to eye’ on other projects he wanted to pursue.He told PEOPLE: ‘We just didn’t see eye to eye on some business op
- The Navy has said the ‘incident [is] complete’ and ‘the vessel is safe’ (Pictures: Reuters)The group of armed men who seized an oil tanker off the coast of the United Arab Emirates have now left the ship, the British Navy has said.The military’s UK Maritime Trade Operations warned of a ‘potential hijack’ near the Emirati port of Fujairah in the Gulf of Oman on Tuesday night.In an update, the agency said the ‘incident [is] complete’ and &lsquo
- Two passenger trains collided in the southwest of the Czech Republic on Wednesday, injuring dozens of passengers.
- A 16-year-old has been admitted to intensive care after contracting Covid-19 in Sydney.
- Scientists say September and October are particular risk points in the trajectory (picture: Getty)An outbreak of norovirus could spread in combination with Covid from next month when the UK may face a period of ‘unpredictable epidemics’.
Scientists warned rates of the seasonal vomiting bug are down this year as a result of social distancing rules and heightened hygiene awareness during the pandemic.
Because we have been washing our hands more, wearing masks and staying at home, there
- A celebrity autograph hunter is being questioned over an alleged sexual assault that happened in the heart of Melbourne.
- Amazon Prime Air debuted in 2016 as a way to deliver packages within 30 minutes and the company opened a test site in Cambridge however reports suggest operations are being scaled down
- Logan Williamson was found close to his home in Bridgend (Picture: Getty/Athena)A mystery man was seen near the spot where a five-year-old boy was found dead in a South Wales river, neighbours say.‘Handsome and clever’ Logan Mwangi, known as Logan Williamson, was discovered in Bridgend after police were told about a missing child at 5.45am on Saturday.By Sunday evening, South Wales Police had confirmed it had arrested a 39-year-old man, a 30-year-old woman and a 13-year-old boy, all
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!