- No fewer than 316 MPs put in utilities claims in 2020-2021, with dozens claiming more than the average household's dual fuel tariff of £1,138.
- Members of Biden's National Security Council met with executives from banks like Citigroup, Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase and Goldman Sachs, according to Bloomberg.
- Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson enjoyed a cute date night together (Pictures: BACKGRID)Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson have continued to be inseparable as they enjoyed an outing to KBBQ and an escape room in LA for a very eventful date.The loved-up couple were joined by Kim’s sister Khloe as they headed to Quarters Korean BBQ for a bite to eat, heading up in one of the star’s 2021 Mercedes Benz Maybachs.Kim, 41, looked chic as she rocked an all-black ensemble, while Pete, 28, kept
Ezra Miller has shared a bizarre video post in which he appears to issue a death threat to members of the Ku Klux Klan.
The Fantastic Beasts actor, who also played The Flash in DC films, shared a clip on Instagram, saying that his threat was ‘not a joke’ and that it should be ‘taken seriously’.The 29-year-old then states that the message is directed towards member
- Benjamin O'Shea, 26, and Naomi Johnson, 23, were each found guilty of the physical abuse their eight-week-old daughter Amina at the Inner London Crown Court
- Student nurse, Ann Gath, 42, was in her second year of nurse training when she had to drop out because of a hereditary kidney disease and she's used social media to appeal for a match for a transplant
- Labour MP Rosie Cooper said she had to 'grow up fast' to help her parents, including interpreting for them and booking a family holiday when she was 4-years-old
- Businesses, billionaire oligarchs and hundreds of Russian-born millionaires given so-called 'golden visas' by the Government have amassed assets in Britain worth more than £70billion.
- Do you want a battle royale mode for Halo Infinite? (pic: Microsoft)A long-running Halo support studio is apparently working on a new Halo Infinite multiplayer mode, which could be a battle royale.Back in 2018, 343 Industries insisted that Halo Infinite would not feature a battle royale mode. That hasn’t stopped some fans from thinking it could happen anyway, with references to such a mode being datamined from the game last year.A new rumour now claims that studio Certain Affinity is not o
- A Private Member's Bill that would recognise signing was given an unopposed second reading after emotional scenes in the chamber.
- Jason Buckton could not understand why someone would eat takeaway they did not order (Picture: NCJ Media)A dad said someone ‘messed up’ his family’s dinner after eating some of his KFC order because it was delivered to the wrong house.Jason Buckton, 47, ordered takeaway for his family on Wednesday evening. He selected what everyone wanted on the UberEats app, paid £27 and thought that would be the end of it.When Jason got a notification saying the driver was near his home
- Stress sometimes manifests itself physically, as 24-year-old Emmy found out (Picture: Getty)Emmy, a 24-year-old journalist based in London, was only a few days into a new job when her hair began to fall out.She was working ‘crazy long hours’ with a new team that was far from welcoming, she says. On top of this, her manager had a short fuse and she was constantly made to feel replaceable.The stress of this chaotic workplace began to build, and she attributed this to triggering he
- Residents in Swinton are concerned for the safety of children who often walk through the communal garden, directly across from the popular local Moorside Park, to get to school
Piers Morgan thrilled to take mask off and says we should no longer be ‘trapped in unnecessary fear’Piers Morgan says people shouldn’t live in ‘unnecessary fear’ as restrictions end (Picture: FilmMagic)Piers Morgan has celebrated the end of the legal requirement to wear a mask in England and called for people to live without ‘unnecessary fear’.On Thursday, 27 January, England reverted to Plan A, with some of the last remaining Covid-19 restrictions dropped across the country.People are encouraged to return to the office, proof of vaccination is no longer required
- A heartbreaking upheaval for Chas (Picture: ITV)Who is the new owner of The Woolpack in Emmerdale? That’s the question on every fan’s lips right now.
But for Chas Dingle, it doesn’t matter so much who buys it. She is just more gutted to be losing her beloved pub.Having had no choice but to sign away the boozer, she attends the auction and Lucy Pargeter reveals that her alter ego is broken hearted to see her business literally slip away to someone else.
- This comes in the same week that England has eased most of the remaining significant Plan B restrictions in the country, changing rules around mask use and Covid passes
- Three weather warnings have been issued by the Met Office, saying gusts could cause travel disruption and damage to buildings
- TikTok’s ‘Banter Queen’ Elsa Frost (R) has been jailed after sending abusive messages to Chelsey Harwood (Liverpool Echo)An internet celebrity has been jailed after sending a series of abusive messages to reality tv star Chelsey Harwood.Elsa Frost, who has amassed thousands of views on TikTok as ‘Banter Queen’, was involved in an escalating feud with Ms Harwood, with both posting videos criticising each other.Frost, 39, posted a series of offensive clips about the D
- Ukrainian Defence Minister Oleksii Reznikov suggested in Parliament today that Russia may want to raise the question of restoring the German Democratic Republic, that fell with 1990 reunification.
- Kris Tierney, from Ohio, was
gifted the special bear by her daughter on the first wedding anniversary since her husband sadly passed away. The bear has a recording of him saying 'I love you'
- Emily Anderson has trained her cocker spaniel, Leo, how to perform CPR, as incredible footage shows the pooch pounding on a dummy's chest and checking whether it's 'breathing'
- Serial crook Louis Maxwell, 35, claimed through Rishi Sunak's Bounce Back Loan scheme to help his tow-truck business, based in Newport, Gwent. He spent the money on drugs.
- A flying enthusiast crashed into a muddy paddy field after his take-off went wrong while using a motorised paraglider in Nakhon Pathom province, Thailand.
- Three babies, including Yousef Al-Kharboush, died and another 20 needed treatment after consuming UK firm ITH Pharma's feed.
- Bolt’s a gold medallist but he’ll never crush at karaoke (Picture: Getty)Olympic gold medallist Usain Bolt, 35, talks about working his abs with Peloton and why he’ll never be karaoke king.How techy are you when it comes to fitness?I have a Peloton Bike+, so I do classes at home. I’ve had it four or five years now, since I retired, and I keep it in my fitness room. I use it every single day to stay fit and stay in shape – or I should use it every day. There are diff
- Daniel’s rage could have devastating consequences (Picture: ITV)We have seen a number of times that Daniel Osbourne has quite the temper in Coronation Street – not least of all when he left his dad Ken Barlow (William Roache) for dead at the foot of the stairs.And it seems that no-one should be anywhere near steps and p*ss off Daniel at the same time – as Max Turner (Paddy Bever) finds out during a showdown.
Discovering Max has broken in and smashed a precious memory of Sinead,
- Officer Matthew Cavinder improperly deployed his Taser gun four times at point-blank range on Timothy Grant, 64, who was sitting in a wheelchair outside a St. Petersburg gas station on June 20.
- The photo, published by CNN on Friday, shows the jet floating in the sea after it plunged overboard, surrounded by murky waters and debris with its cockpit open and ejection seat missing.
- A McDonald's employee has revealed the reason you can't use your McFlurry spoon as a straw and it turns out it's because it has a different use than you might have expected
- One in 12 people have Covid in the Uk's worst-hit areas, Bradford, Wolverhampton, and London Borough of Waltham Forest, a interactive map from the ONS has revealed.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!