- MP DAMIAN COLLINS: Facebook's unofficial motto is to make money out of everything and pay for nothing. We have seen that Facebook cannot be trusted
- Paul Pogba will have struggled with Bruno Fernandes’ immediate success, says Nani (Picture: Getty)Nani has questioned whether Paul Pogba has his ‘full concentration’ on Manchester United and believes Bruno Fernandes’ incredible impact at Old Trafford will not have been easy for the France midfielder.Fernandes had a rare off night as Crystal Palace put a another dent in United’s title hopes in a drab goalless draw at Selhurst Park on Wednesday, with club legend Gary
- A lawsuit alleges that former Blue Mercury manager, Mark Morta, kept a naked photo of his employee, Sydney Puppo, after she mistakenly sent him the image, and sent it to her supervisor.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s interview will air tomorrow. (Picture: AP)It has been an extremely busy month for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, following a flurry of major announcements.On Valentines Day, the pair revealed that they are expecting their second child.The following day, on February 15, US Network CBS announced that the royal couple had agreed to a tell-all interview with media mogul Oprah Winfrey, who also happens to be their friend and neighbour in Californ
- Katie Price and Kieran Hayler’s divorce has been finalised (Picture: Rex)Katie Price has revealed that she is officially divorced from third husband Kieran Hayler, three years after they separated. The former glamour model, 42, and Kieran, 33, separated in March 2018 and she is now free to marry her current boyfriend, Carl Woods, 32. She told The Sun: ‘Finally, we’ve signed the divorce papers. I’m so happy that I’m free from that marriage. The only good th
- Thomas Cowley, 21, a former soldier at the Dalton Barracks in Abingdon, raped the first-time mother just days after she left hospital having undergone a caesarean section, Oxford Crown Court heard.
- The variant has been designated a Variant Under Investigation VUI (Picture: Getty)A new variant of coronavirus has been identified in the UK.
Public Health England (PHE) said 16 cases of a strain known as VUI-202102/04 have been detected.The variant has been designated a Variant Under Investigation (VUI).
It contains the E484K mutation, which scientists have previously said may be more resistant to Covid vaccines.
But it doesn’t feature the the N501Y mutation, found in all variants o
- A new variant of coronavirus has been identified in the UK.
Public Health England said 16 cases of a strain known as VUI-202102/04 have been detected.The variant has been designated a Variant Under Investigation (VUI).
It contains the E484K mutation, which scientists have previously said may me more resistant to Covid vaccines.
But it doesn’t feature the the N501Y mutation, found in all variants of concern (VOCs) such as the South African and Brazilian variants.More to follow
Dorset sunbathers soak up rays beneath crumbling cliffs in exact spot where tourist crushed to deathThe two women and a man were spotted on Hive Beach along Dorset's Jurassic Coast yesterday morning, and appeared oblivious to the warning signs urging people to keep away from the cliffs.
- Time to celebrate (Picture: PA)A bartender who has been furloughed during the coronavirus pandemic has reason to celebrate now after winning £100,000 on a National Lottery scratchcard.Jonny Wright said he ‘ran home like a schoolboy’ after realising he had scooped the cash.He and his wife Heather, a student nurse, are now celebrating after a ‘tough year’ when they didn’t have enough money to pay for laptops for their children to be homeschooled.Mr Wright, 40, b
- Father Elizeu Moreira, 27, is accused of carrying outrobberies at two supermarkets and a pharmacy within the span of an hour on Tuesday in Passo Fundo, Brazil.
- The Baggs family have reportedly exited the show (Picture: Channel 4)Gogglebox family The Baggs have reportedly exited the show after just one series.The family of four, which consists of mum Lisa, dad Terry and their sons George and Joe, joined the Channel 4 series last year, giving their take on the best of British TV.However, it seems their time on the show has come to an end, with an insider saying: ‘The Baggs family are out of the show and won’t be appearing anymore.‘They
- Audrey, 88, and Jim Martin, 92, were admitted to the Royal Stoke Hospital where staff arranged for them to be on the same ward. Audrey died on January 26, and Jim the following day.
- via mirror.co.ukLovesick Xiao Xu spent £11,000 building an island for his girlfriend in Hetou village, Yingde city, Guangdong, China, in a failed bid to rekindle their romance
- Former Vice President Mike Pence penned an op-ed where he said there were 'significant voting irregularities' and 'instances of officials setting aside state election law' in the elections.
- The health secretary was confident staycations will be able to go ahead this summer (Picture: AFP)UK staycations with few restrictions are looking more likely than ever this summer due to the vaccine rollout, the health secretary has said.Matt Hancock said he was ‘optimistic’ that Covid-19 measures will be eased enough to allow UK-based holidays in the coming months.His confidence for a ‘great British summer’ comes after the nation hit another vaccine milestone with more
- Sorry Piers, Simon Cowell has a new friend to play with (Picture: Splash News)Piers Morgan may be getting a case of the green-eyed monster after his old mate, Simon Cowell, was pictured out with another friend following their catch-up this week. The former Britain’s Got Talent co-stars reunited for a stroll around west London near their Holland Park homes on Monday. It was the first time in years the pair had been seen together and confirmed their bromance was still alive and kicking.
- Meghan Markle, 39, whohas rarely been seen in the same outfit twice, clashed with royal aides after boxes of free designer clothes were sent to Kensington Palace, sources told The Sun.
- St Pancras Chambers Penthouse Apartment in London is a Grade I listed gothic building which was designed by George Gilbert Scott in 1873.
- The Queen will appear on a television special featuring Prince William and Kate, Sophie as well as Charles and Camilla hours before Harry and Meghan's US interview criticising the Royals.
- The ‘forgotten victims’ of the Yorkshire Ripper are thought to include (from l) John Tomey, Tracy Browne and Mo Lea (Picture: Daisybeck All Rights Reserved)Harrowing new testimony from the ‘forgotten victims’ of the Yorkshire Ripper suggests he flagrantly escaped justice for horrific crimes stretching back more than five decades.Both women and men have told how they are still suffering from being bludgeoned in brutal surprise attacks, which were identical to Peter Sutclif
- The pro-Trump lawyer, who was behind several failed attempts in courtrooms to overturn the presidential election lost his membership to the Lawyers Club of Atlanta on Wednesday.
- 1000-lb Sister star Tammy Slaton reportedly ‘didn’t care’ that her boyfriend Jerry Sykes had a wife (Picture: TLC)1000-lb Sisters star Tammy Slaton allegedly knew her boyfriend Jerry Sykes was married when they began dating.According to Jerry’s wife Kia Russell-Rucker Sykes, the 32-year-old TLC star ‘didn’t care’ that her partner was in a relationship.Speaking to The Sun, Kia confirmed she found out about her husband’s adulterous relationship when
- The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) will look into concerns that Apple abuses its dominant position over the distribution of apps on Apple devices in the UK.
- Brooks takes an additional salary for his work with the Aspen Institute's Weave project, according to Buzzfeed. In 2018 Facebook gave $250k to the think tank for Weave.
- Royal watchers around the world have been reacting on Twitter this week to the war of words between Buckingham Palace in London and Meghan Markle in California.
- President Joe Biden's big immigration bill will be delayed until April as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi struggles to find enough Democratic votes.
- The Duchess of Cambridge 's mother, 66, who lives in Berkshire with her husband, spoke with Good Housekeeping magazine about her Party Pieces business and her tight-knit family.
- via mirror.co.ukWARNING - DISTRESSING IMAGES: Katungua Tjitendero, 21, had just finished his shift at a hospital in Bristol in July last year when he was allegedly attacked, leaving him needing surgery and with both physical and mental scars
- GCHQ explicitly stated only people 'from an ethnic minority background or women from any ethnic background' should register interest in a role. It was slammed by a UK MP as 'unacceptable'.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!