- Michaela Fialova says she hunts in South Africa to ‘help and protect the animals’ (Picture: MDWfeatures/Martina Kolarikova)A hunter who makes more than £3,000 a week by sharing risqué pictures of herself posing with dead animals on OnlyFans says she posts to raise money for conservation charities.Michaela Fialova has come under fire for hunting wild animals, including lions, zebras, giraffes, crocodiles and impalas, in South Africa – with some people even demanding
- Gremlin has a deformity in her jaw that leaves her tongue constantly sticking out (Picture: @catladytails / Caters News)Gremlin the cat looks a little different to your average cat.
That’s due to a deformity in her jaw that means she can never fully close her mouth… causing her tongue to constantly stick out.
Thankfully, Gremlin’s birth defect doesn’t stop her from eating, drinking, or doing all your usual feline business.
But it does make her look pretty cute, and has e
- Steven Avery lawyer to reveal who planted evidence (Picture: Netflix/AP)Steven Avery’s lawyer Kathleen Zellner has vowed to share a huge update in case from The Netflix show Making a Murderer.Avery, who is from Wisconsin, previously served 18 years in prison for the wrongful conviction of sexual assault and attempted murder of Penny Beerntsen in 2003.Two years later, in 2005, he was arrested and charged with the murder of Teresa Halbach, a photographer who disappeared after photographing a
- Fiji Willetts, 18, says she enrolled on the course because she loves animals (Picture: Vegan Society/ SWNS)A vegan animal management student has battled with tutors to skip a farming module, which would have involved a trip to an abattoir.
Fiji Willetts, 18, says she signed up for her course after reading it was ‘great for people who love animals’ in South Gloucestershire and Stroud College’s prospectus.
The vegan of four years started suffering from anxiety when she realised o
- Don’t forget, food is an important part of any fitness regime. (Picture: Getty/Metro.co.uk)Now that gyms are open again, we will probably find that our training routines are about to change.You might be going back to using heavier weights, completing higher intensity workouts, or simply working out more regularly than during lockdown. As a result – the needs of our bodies are going to be different.We have been out of routine for a really long time, and adjusting to doing regular gym
- Chelsea and Porto meet again in Seville (Picture: Getty Images)Chelsea and Porto return to Seville on Tuesday night for the second leg of their Champions League quarter-final tie.The Blues beat the Portuguese side 2-0 in the first leg, which was also held in Seville, and are firm favourites to progress to the semi-finals.Goals from Mason Mount and Ben Chilwell were the difference in the first leg but Porto responded with a league victory over Tondela at the weekend.When is Chelsea vs Porto?The m
- The Circle’s Manrika and ‘Felix’ – aka Natalya – had an awkward relationship (Picture: Channel 4)The Circle star Manrika Khaira revealed that being catfished by ‘Felix’ – aka Natalya Platonova – will stop her opening up to anyone in the future.Viewers were glued to their screens for the moment the pair finally came face-to-face, to see the moment Manrika realised she had been catfished into a relationship by Natalya, who was playing the game
- Moby has called the controversy around Natalie Portman rumours a ‘can of worms’ (Picture: Getty)Moby has opened up on the he said/she said of the controversy around whether or not he dated Natalie Portman, insisting it was a ‘can of worms’ to unpack.If you cast your mind to 2019, the artist cancelled all public appearances amid the scandal, after he wrote he had dated the Star Wars actress when she was 20.However, following his admission in his memoir, When It Fell Apart,
Aaron Wan-Bissaka hails Bruno Fernandes and says Manchester United midfielder is ‘so unpredictable’ in trainingAaron Wan-Bissaka has hailed Manchester United team-mate Bruno Fernandes (Picture: Getty)Aaron Wan-Bissaka has hailed Bruno Fernandes and says the influential Manchester United midfielder is ‘so unpredictable’ in training.Portugal international Fernandes has been a revelation at Old Trafford since his £67m move from Sporting Lisbon in January 2020.Despite only joining United midway through the campaign, Fernandes was one of the stars of the 2019-20 season and has continued to i
- Pablo Bonilla, 21, has figured out a way to make quantum supercomputers more efficient - and now the Sydney Uni student's ingenious code is set to be used by Yale and Amazon.
- The footage featuring Martin Gratton from Toronto, Canada and his dog Booboo singing along with Gnarls Barkley's Crazy has been viewed more than one million times.
- Angela Merkel's cabinet have today signed off on new laws that will automatically impose lockdown measures on German regions where Covid infections stray above a certain level.
- Pubs, cafes and restaurants in England can now open for customers seated outdoors.
- Aston Villa fan Yasir Hussain, 10, died five days after he hit his head on a wall while playing football at Leigh Primary School in Birmingham.
- (Picture: Google)A man has died after police found him ‘kidnapped and injured’ in a car.Three people have been arrested on suspicion of murder after he was discovered with serious injuries in Leicester in the early hours of Monday morning.A police spokesman said: ‘Shortly after 3am yesterday (Monday 12 April) Leicestershire Police officers stopped a car – a red Vauxhall Astra – in Brighton Road, Evington after it was seen being driven in an erratic manner.‘One
- Two men, aged 25 and 34, and a woman, 40, have been arrested on suspicion of murder (Picture: Google)A man has died after police found him ‘kidnapped and injured’ in a car.Two men and a woman have been arrested on suspicion of murder after he was discovered with serious injuries in Leicester in the early hours of Monday morning.A red Vauxhall Astra was stopped by police on Brighton Road in Evington after ‘it was seen being driven in an erratic manner’.One man, 25, alleged
- Hindu devotees walked through the streets of Bardhaman, India, today wearing elaborate colours and holding human skulls. The tradition has been taking place for 100 years as part of Gajan Festival.
- Guy Frank, 67, was released on Thursday after spending 20 years in prison for stealing two shirts worth less than $500 from Saks Fifth Avenue New Orleans in September 2000.
- Journalist Omid Scobie speaking on Good Morning Britain about the relationship between the brothers (Picture: Getty Images / ITV)A friend of Prince Harry’s has said he and his brother William are ‘unified’ despite what it may look like to the outside world.Some suggested Prince William was ‘taking a dig’ at his brother – who sensationally quit the Royal Family last year – in his tribute to his grandfather Prince Philip, who he said led a life ‘defi
- The former prime minister has been criticised for lobbying on behalf of Greensill Capital.
- Yasir Hussain was playing in goal when he hit his head (Picture: BPM)A 10-year-old boy who died after hitting his head while playing football was wearing trainers that were too big for him at the time, an inquest heard.Aston Villa fan Yasir Hussain was playing in goal in breaktime at school when he went to save a ball ‘and hit his head on a wall’.He was assessed by first aiders, and an ambulance was called for him.After 90 minutes, paramedics had still not arrived and the school made
- The supermarket has been praised for telling customers to head to pubs hard-hit by the pandemic (Picture: Reuters)Tesco has urged shoppers to head to their local pub garden for a drink, rather than buy alcohol from stores, after coronavirus restrictions eased yesterday.The supermarket giant took to social media to remind customers that ‘pubs have had it tough this year’, as English boozers welcomed customers back for the first time since December.A post on Twitter read: ‘Pop to
- A tribunal heard that manager Roz Howie made 'derogatory' comment when her colleague Tinuloa Akinyosoye-Rodney arrived at work in Nottingham wearing gloves and a fur-lined cap.
- Getting on the ladder doesn’t have to cost a fortuneSaving a deposit is one of the biggest barriers to home ownership.But with assistance from the Help to Buy equity loan, shared ownership or the new mortgage guarantee scheme, you can secure a place of your own with a down payment of just 5%.That could help loads of first-time buyers get on the ladder – so it’s well worth doing your research if homeownership feels out of reach.
We’ve cherry-picked some of the latest launc
- The clashes come as police say Daunte Wright, 20, died after an officer mistook her gun for a Taser.
- The pups were found in the back of a steamed up van in an ‘appalling state’ (Picture: RSPCA)Six of 11 puppies stuffed into carrier bags and a guinea pig cage have died, the RSPCA said as it urged Britons against buying imported pets.Police discovered the severely dehydrated and ‘visibly distressed’ young dogs in an ‘appalling state’ in the back of a vehicle in Carlton, Nottinghamshire, on March 2.Officers had received a tip-off about a smell coming from a home
- Despite the improvement, exports still remain below 2020 levels, the UK statistics body says.
- The reality star died on Friday after a battle with anorexia (Picture: Can Nguyen/REX)Big Brother Canada has paid a special tribute to Nikki Grahame after the reality star died last week aged 38.On Friday April 9 Nikki died following a life-long battle with anorexia. Before her death, friends set up a fundraiser seeking help to provide the Big Brother star with specialist treatment.As well as winning over viewers in the UK, Nikki appeared as a house guest on the fourth season of the Canadian ver
- via mirror.co.ukHow we look affects how we feel about ourselves, so celebrating getting back to the salon isn't shallow, it's essential
- via mirror.co.ukEXCLUSIVE: James Fox said his mum Joanna was tripped over by two men before one restrained her to the ground and the second grabbed the family's loved Dachshund in Woodville, Derbyshire
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!