- California mother Holly Suzanne Courtier, 38, who went missing on October 6 in Zion National Park in Utah, was found alive on Sunday, 12 days after she disappeared.
- The Chancellor today addressed the country's burning questions as he discussed his fresh financial package in a Twitter Q and A session.
- President Donald Trump tweeted out a video of a supporter accusing his sister of trying to 'put him down.' The man, identified only as 'Barry,' talks up Trump in an interview that went viral.
- The Renfrewshire South and West MSP quit Nicola Sturgeon's Cabinet after it emerged he had bombarded the schoolboy with texts calling him 'cute' and asking him out to dinner.
- In a newly-published leaked paper, circulated over summer, SAGE warned that daily Covid-19 deaths would rise to 100 a day by the end of October. The UK is already seeing twice as many.
- A body has been found in the search for a missing fell runner who was part of Team GB.Chris Smith set off on a run from Invervar near Aberfeldy, Perth and Kinross, at around 3pm on Tuesday.The 43-year-old was aiming to tackle a route including four Munros – Meall nan Aighean, Carn Mairg, Meall Garbh and Carn Gorm – before returning at 5pm.His family, including wife Lindsay and two children, became concerned when he did not return and called emergency services.A search and r
- During a trip to Knowsley Safari Park, Merseyside, Annie Andrews, 40, took the video of a seven foot, two-humped Bactrian camel stumbling onto the car bonnet which resulted in £600 worth of damages.
- The Los Angeles Unified School District said on Wednesday that even if infection rates dropped, it would be too disruptive to switch from virtual instruction so close to the end of the fall semester.
- Police have launched a manhunt for double murder suspect Anthony Russell after a mum and her missing son were discovered dead 24 hours apart (Picture: SWNS)Detectives hunting for a double murder suspect are investigating the discovery of a third body.
West Midlands Police say they are trying to establish if the discovery near Leamington is linked to prime suspect Anthony Russell, 38.
He is wanted in connection with the killings ofJune Williams, 58, and her 32-year-old son David.He is believed to
- The Equality and Human Right Commission today outlined numerous examples ofanti-Semitism within Labour ranks and the failure of the party leadership to deal with it.
- Claire Wilson died soon after her ex-partner confessed to sexually abusing her daughter Kennedy (Picture: North News)A young woman is living with the trauma of her step dad confessing to sexually abusing her as a child, just hours before her mother’s sudden death.Kennedy Wilson, 25, was regularly assaulted by David Ferguson, 54, from the age of nine until her early teens, when he split from her mum Claire.She bravely found the courage to go to the police in 2015 after he sent messages tell
- Linda Barker had her fair share of disasters on Changing Rooms (Picture: BBC)When they’re done right, makeover shows can make for truly life-affirming TV. They have the power to transform people’s lives for the better, and bring some much-needed positivity into the world.But if we’re being honest with ourselves, what most of us really enjoy, is when those transformations go horribly, horribly wrong.There have been thousands of them over the years, but most makeover shows are ba
- Chief Constable Andy Cooke said reporting breaches is a civic duty (Picture: PA)The public have a ‘civic duty’ to report their neighbours who are breaking coronavirus restrictions, a police chief has said.Andy Cooke, a Chief Constable with Merseyside Police, condemned the ‘sneering culture’ which could prevent someone from reporting a breach of the law. He went on: ‘People are doing a civic duty in contacting us for the right reasons.‘The vast majority of peop
- Cyprus and Lithuania have been added to the list of countries where quarantine is needed.
Grant Shapps announced the change this evening.TRAVEL CORRIDOR UPDATE: We are REMOVING CYPRUS and LITHUANIA from the #TravelCorridor list.
From 4am Sunday 1st November, if you arrive into the UK from these destinations you will need to self-isolate. pic.twitter.com/qRsxSXMKJR— Rt Hon Grant Shapps MP (@grantshapps) October 29, 2020More follows.
- Cafes, coffee shops and football clubs are among those across England pledging to offer free meals instead but this shouldn’t be necessary (Picture: Paul Fuller/Getty Images)Since Tory MPs voted against the extension of the free school meals voucher scheme last week, more than 1000 organisations have pledged to support our children instead.This groundswell of support, attached to the high-profile campaign by 22-year-old footballer Marcus Rashford, has been so heart-warming. His Twitte
- A barn owl that had his wing feathers destroyed in the Silverado Fire, was rescued by firefighters in Orange County, California. Footage shows the bird falling asleep on one of their laps.
- This will be Mike Tyson’s first professional fight since 2005 (Picture: Getty)The highly-anticipated fight between boxing legends Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr is just around the corner.The eight-round bout was originally set to take place on September 12, but Mike Tyson requested to have it postponed due to an issue with his headgear.Former undisputed heavyweight champion Mike Tyson, now 54-years-old, last fought professionally against Kevin McBride in 2005 – and so fans are
- Leonard Shoulders was sucked into a sinkhole full of giant rats while waiting for a bus (Pictures: NBC4)This is the moment a New Yorker waiting for a bus found himself sucked into a sinkhole full of enormous rats. Leonard Shoulders suffered a close encounter with the Big Apple’s famous vermin after the Bronx sidewalk corner he was standing on gave way last weekend.Recalling her son’s ordeal, Shoulders’ mother Cindy White said: ‘He was like, “Ma, the rats down there
A plucky rescue dog with a serious disability is determined to live her best life, despite the challenges she faces.Rocky, an adorable mixed breed, recently suffered a horrific accident on the tracks at Ballabgarh railway station in Faridabad, India, severing both her front legs and leaving her with small stumps.Railway Police discovered the injured dog and alerted Ravi Dubey, founder of
- Natalie Maree, 30, says her husband nearly fainted when they were given the news (Picture: Instagram/Kiki and the Quads)A mum who struggled with fertility issues for years has shared the gobsmacking moment a doctor told her she was pregnant with quadruplets.Natalie Maree, 30, from Roebourne in Western Australia, says her husband Kahn ‘almost passed out’ when the couple were given the happy news last year.The parents have opened up about what life is like raising Maioha Khan
- On Wednesday, the LAPD shared bodycam footage of the incident, which occurred as cops clashed with revelers during wild celebrations in downtown Los Angeles on October 11.
- At least nine people tested positive for coronavirus after a wedding in Martha's Vineyard over Columbus Day weekend as local health officials continue to warn against the dangers of large gatherings.
- Several extreme surfers swam out this morning to dominate the towering waves off Praia do Norte beach in the region of Nazare, which is around 60 miles north of Lisbon.
- Immanuel Oyewo, 20, chased Zeev Levy, in his 50s, along the road in Stamford Hill, north London and pointed a loaded airgun at his head on 17 February.
A family were left with a dent in front of car after a 75st CAMEL at a safari park sat on the bonnetDuring atrip to Knowsley Safari Park, Merseyside, Annie Andrews, 40, took the video of a seven foot, two-humped Bactrian camel falling on their car bonnet which resulted in £600 worth of damages.
- Test and Trace missed 19.5 per cent of positive cases - or 23,486 people - in the week ending October 21, worse than the 19.3 per cent - or 18,629 - missed the previous week.
- Mark Splonskowski, a city commissioner in Bismarck, gave his reasons against a city-wide mask mandate at a six-hour City Commission meeting Tuesday.
- Research has suggested the average British shopper will spend £296 in the sales on November 27 - a rise of 18 per cent on last year's £251.
Katherine Ryan ‘fascinated’ by reaction to Kim Kardashian’s controversial birthday post: ‘We live in a serious yet ridiculous place’Katherine Ryan supports Kim Kardashian after her controversial birthday post (Picture: Rex)Comedian Katherine Ryan has said she is truly ‘fascinated’ by the global reaction to Kim Kardashian after the reality TV star flew her friends and family off to a private island for her birthday.Kim, who turned 40 on October 21, has faced backlash from fans and fellow celebrities, such as Piers Morgan, after she shared pictures from her exotic-themed birthday celebrations.Kris Jenner and her bo
- Madams Mead in Weymouth, Dorset, was abandoned for 12 years and left to fall into a state of disrepair before Jes Thomas-Day, 40, and her family bought it almost four years ago.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!