- Respondents in the study said they didn't seek professional help as they didn't want to be a burden on the health service and didn't want to risk catching Covid-19
- Troubled Wests Tigers centre James Roberts was pictured soaking in the sun of his hotel balcony in his underwear - a breach of the NRL's Covid player bubble.
- Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty had a 'showdown' with husband Raj Kundra when their home was searched by police on Friday in a probe into his alleged connections to illegal porn films.
- Officials are said to have decided on the move during a long crisis meeting on Tuesday, with some reports suggesting a long lockdown extension is looming.
- Russia was banned from several major international sporting events over a mass doping scandal but 335 athletes from the country have been allowed to participate in Tokyo under a neutral flag.
- Sydney radio broadcaster Ray Hadley said he had observed 'strange behaviour' in Alan Jones over many years when they worked together at 2GB and 2UE.
- Brooklyn Nets owner Joe Tsai is reported to have paid $157million for two floors at 220 Central Park South on Manhattan's Billionaire's Row, along with a studio on the 18th floor for his staff.
- We'll be bringing you the very latest updates, pictures and video on this breaking news story
- There is said to be a dangerous ‘perception gap’ around awareness of hot weather risks (Picture: Getty Images)Heat-related deaths in the UK could triple in three decades according to a damning new study.The British Red Cross is warning that there is a dangerous ‘perception gap’ in the country around awareness of the risks of hot weather.It comes after a heatwave last week prompted an unprecedented extreme heat warning – even as temperatures reached just 32.2 °C
- Christy Carpenter has vowed to tell her tragic son Curt's story in an attempt to convince others who believe Covid-19 isn't real to get vaccinated
- A police officer who became separated from colleagues during Sydney's anti-lockdown protest on Saturday was protected by a group of men as the mob rushed in.
Sky the man-hating parrot who squawks 'come on' before she bites their fingers is returned to ownersSky, the 20-year-old parrot, disappeared after a burglary at her owner Sarah White's home in Oxfordshire but was returned after her new family spotted an appeal shared by Ms White.
- Fiona Patten, member of the Victorian Legislative Council for the Northern Metropolitan Region, is leading the charge to remove the reciting of the Lord's Prayer from each sitting of Parliament.
- Football star Wayne Rooney's wife Coleen has refused to cut short her family holiday to Wales after pictures of him fully-clothed asleep in a hotel room with two semi-naked blondes circulated online.
- The pair were on the show in 2019 and 2016 respectively (Picture: ITV)Former Love Island star Zara Holland has revealed that she spent 7 hours trying to convince Amy Hart not to enter the villa before her stint on the show. Amy, who starred on the 2019 series, approached the former Miss GB during a flight while working as a British Airways flight attendant.When asked, Zoe tried to persuade her not to apply for the show.‘I was, like, “Well, from my experience, I would probably ad
Love Island 2021: Fans demand justice for Salma Naran as no boys choose to kiss new Casa Amor bombshellSalma was overlooked in a game of truth or dare (Picture: ITV)Love Island fans are reeling after newcomer Salma Naran was left out of all the kissing action during last night’s episode.The 20-year-old model and influencer from Dublin is one of the 12 Casa Amor sirens who entered the villa to ruffle feathers – and the latest additions wasted no time in getting to know the existing contestants.
As the new girls sat with the boys, the group quickly decided to play a raunchy game of trut
- Terrie Scales, 53, says she tripped on large stones which were strewn around the driveway leading to her Croydon home in July 2015.
- Lucas Torreira is expected to leave Arsenal this summer (Photo by Jose Breton/Pics Action/NurPhoto via Getty Images)Arsenal midfielder Lucas Torreira has revealed he struggled so much during his second season at the club that he sought the help of a psychologist.The Uruguayan joined the Gunners from Sampdoria in 2018 for a fee of around £26m and supporters took to the midfielder during his debut campaign, with Torreira earning plaudits for his determined displays.However, Torreira found ga
Susanna Reid has announced that she’s set to take a summer break from Good Morning Britain.The presenter, who appeared on the show alongside Ben Shephard, will be replaced throughout the school summer holidays as she takes a well-earned break.
Chatting to Ben about sabbaticals, the 50-year-old revealed she’ll be taking one of her own, adding: ‘Today’s my last day
- Linda Blair hasn’t been asked to return (Picture:
Getty/Rex)There’s a new The Exorcist trilogy on its way, but don’t expect to see Linda Blair’s head spinning around when it arrives.It has been confirmed that Blumhouse and Morgan Creek Productions are producing a new The Exorcist trilogy based on the original franchise, in partnership with Universal and Peacock. While Ellen Burstyn is returning to reprise the role of Chris MacNeil, Blair is not returning as her posse
12 soap spoiler pictures: Coronation Street Alina left to die, EastEnders sex betrayal, Emmerdale baby trauma, Hollyoaks murder shockA fiery revenge plot, a sex betrayal and a baby shock make the soaps must-see telly next week! (Picture: ITV/BBC/Lime Pictures)Threats are made and shocking action is taken, in what could potentially be one of soap’s most deadliest weeks to date!But will any of our soap favourites die?That remains to be seen, but there are a number of lives on the line, including that of Alina Pop (Ruxandra Porojnicu) and her unborn child.A shocking fire breaks out at the salon flat, and fingers are pointe
- Emergency crews were called to the scene after the casualty was found unconscious and not breathing
- The 27-year-old earlier on Tuesday afternoon stormed into the final with the fastest time in her semi-final - 105.85 seconds.
Coronavirus Australia: NSW Health hits out at fake update that declared supermarkets would be closedHealth authorities have hit out against a fake NSW Health update that stated supermarkets would be closed from July 27 in a bid to control Sydney's Covid-19 outbreak.
- Neil Ferguson said the effect appeared to be 'real' and the R number could be slightly below one - although he cautioned that the situation is still very uncertain and there might be more spikes.
- Clarisse is ready to spice things up in Love Island (Picture: ITV)Clarisse Juliettè is one of the latest bombshells to enter Casa Amor to tempt the Love Island boys, and she already boasts an enviable life on Instagram.The 23-year-old signed up for the dating reality show because she was ‘bored of hugging my pillow’, and now she has her eyes set on Teddy Soares.Before entering the villa she said of Teddy: ‘He’s tall confident and smooth. I don’t like horrible
- The Radfords famously don't claim benefits from the government and live on the income from Noel's bakery business and their show
- Wayne Rooney has contacted police over the leaked images (REX/Shutterstock)Wayne Rooney has told police he was blackmailed after pictures of him with three 21-year-old women went viral on social media.The former Manchester United and England captain, who now manages Championship club Derby County, contacted police over the weekend after several pictures emerged of him with the women at a nightclub and in a hotel room in Manchester.Rooney, who has four children with his wife Coleen, also appeared
- Mohammed Hanifa, who has lived most of his life in the village of Darwan, told the Federal Court on Tuesday his rent and food had been paid for by Nine newspapers since earlier this year.
- Solskjaer is under more pressure, says Parlour (Picture: Getty)Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is under more ‘pressure’ this season amid the impending arrival of Raphael Varane.
That’s the view of Ray Parlour, who thinks Solskjaer has no excuses after being well backed by the Manchester United board this summer.
Varane is one of the most experienced centre-halves on the planet, having won the World Cup, four Champions Leagues and three La Liga titles, and is set to slot in along Harry Mag
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!