- Mikel Arteta would rather not have seen Bukayo Saka play three times during the international break (Picture: Getty Images)Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta admits he is concerned over burnout for his teenage star Bukayo Saka after a busy schedule for club and country so far this season.The 19-year-old featured in all three games for England over the international break, starting in the wins over Republic of Ireland and Iceland, while coming on in the defeat to Belgium.The versatile left-sided player
- Professor Carl Heneghan (pictured) said UK areas placed into the strictest Tiers Two and Three could be in a 'very different position' next week.
- Cam Smith, 26, was found suffering life-threatening injuries near Seaford train station, southeast of Melbourne's CBD, at 6.55pm on Wednesday.
- The Australian Prime Minister is currently undergoing his two week isolation period after making a business trip to Japan last week.
- Pay-to-use ATMs are on the rise as the number of machines offering free cash withdrawals have dramatically reduced in recent years, a new report released on Thursday has found.
- Love Is Blind’s Mark Cuevas confirmed his engagement to Aubrey Rainey (Picture: Instagram)Love Is Blind’s Mark Cuevas is officially engaged, after popping the question to girlfriend Aubrey Rainey.The star, who came to fame on the Netflix dating show earlier this year, announced the couple are expecting their first child together recently.Speaking about his surprise proposal, he revealed he disguised the proposal – held at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in Ohio – as a ge
- Tiger King star Joe Exotic's friends and supporters have spent $10,000 at the Trump hotel in Washington DC in a bid to curry favor with the president and obtain a pardon.
- Qantas boss Alan Joyce sparked anger from vaccine skeptics on Sunday when he said his airline won't allow passengers to travel if they don't get the incoming Covid jab.
- Kelly Morris, from the Sunshine Coast, heard her wolfhound cross Wally howling in pain in what sounded like a 'horror movie' and rushed downstairs to find a snake wrapped around him.
- Read on for your star sign’s horoscope for today (Picture: Ella Byworth for Metro.co.uk)What wonders does today, November 26, 2020, hold for you?
Our daily horoscope is here to prepare you for what’s to come, revealing what each star sign can expect from the day ahead.
Aquarius, we encourage you stop ignoring a problem, while Virgos need to adjust their perspective on a tricky situation – just don’t rush in to chucking away your work.
Scorpios should be cautious of lashin
- There are two new faces coming to Emmerdale in the ‘coming months’ (Picture: ITV)There are two new cast members ready to set up home in Emmerdale – and will be ‘instant hits’ with the locals.Soap bosses confirmed Charles (Kevin Mathurin) and his son Ethan (Emile John) will be rocking up to the Dales in the coming months.Vicar Charles makes himself at home in his new surroundings, and quickly becomes a close ally and a support system for Harriet Finch (Katherine Dow
- A total of 53 ships carrying 5.7 million tonnes of Australia's coal are still waiting to dock off ports in China, as the Communist Party continues to turn the screws on Australian exporters in bitter feud.
- Bruno Mars made light of all the Grammys drama (Picture: Getty/@brunomars/Instagram)Bruno Mars has shared a hilarious post mocking the backlash to the 2021 Grammy nominations after several stars took to social media to complain. The Uptown Funk star, 35, took to Instagram to share a funny message to those who were upset about missing out on a nomination or an award. Posting a photo of himself smiling and pointing at the camera, Bruno joked: ‘If you don’t release music, you
- Diego Maradona wore the no.10 shirt throughout his career (Picture: Getty)Former Chelsea and Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas believes the no.10 shirt should be retired across the globe in honour of Diego Maradona.The Argentine, widely considered the greatest footballer of all-time, passed away on Wednesday afternoon at the age of 60.Maradona’s health has been in decline in the last months and he died at his Buenos Aires home after suffering a cardiac arrest.The Argentine transformed th
- WILFRED FROST: Biden would drop out of the 1988 race just a few weeks later and, as a result, the interview with him, for a series called The Next President with David Frost, was never broadcast.
- Social media has lit up with confused fans who misread fallen football great Diego Maradona as pop star Madonna.
- Lentz, left, was seen on his driveway after taking out the recycling on Tuesday, right. Pictures show how the family look to have purchased some essential items for their new California home.
- Wayne LaPierre (left), the NRA's chief executive, repaid the NRA $300,000 related to travel expenses deemed to be an 'excess benefit,' according to the 2019 tax filing reported on Wednesday.
- The nation's unemployment rate ticked up to seven per cent in October and is expected to hit eight per cent by December as more people look for work after the Covid-19 recession.
- Town halls were given the go ahead to raise council taxes by an inflation-busting 5 per cent next year. The announcement came as part of Chancellor Rishi Sunak's Spending Review on Wednesday.
- via mirror.co.ukMaxen Shaw has faced open heart surgery and risked to lose his life on several occasions. He fights with several conditions including heart disease and lowered immunity
- One-year-old Ace was travelling with his family to their home in Pratten, Queensland, when their Land Rover crashed through a guardrail on Sunday afternoon.
Diego Maradona dies aged 60: Liam Gallagher, Naomi Campbell and more pay tribute to legendary football playerDiego Maradona has died at the age of 60 (Picture: Gustavo Garello/Jam Media/Getty Images)Diego Maradona’s celebrity fans have paid tribute after the legendary football player died at the age of 60.
It was announced on Wednesday that the World Cup winner had died at his home in Buenos Aires, Argentina, after suffering a cardiac arrest.
Earlier in the month, Maradona had been hospitalised and undergone surgery after a blood clot on his brain.
Following the news of his death, his celebr
- Despite the Covid hit to the economy, the Chancellor said he was pressing ahead with the highest sustained level of public investment in the UK in more than 40 years.
- The blue Ford Falcon was stopped at a set of lights at the King Street and Morayfield Road intersection in Caboolture, Queensland about 4.30pm on Wednesday.
- via mirror.co.ukPeter Huxham, 63, who was previously jailed for fraid while running Starcross Post Office, was found by officers who searched his flat in Plymouth following a concern for welfare report from his landlord
- Jurgen Klopp is unhappy with the Premier League schedule (Picture: Getty)Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has indicated he will make several changes for his side’s game against Brighton on Saturday after a 2-0 defeat to Atalanta in the Champions League.The Reds were surprisingly below-par against the Serie A side, failing to register a single shot on target at Anfield.Liverpool put in their most complete performance of the season with a 3-0 win against Leicester on Saturday but the return of Mo
- The Chancellor Rishi Sunak yesterday announced he would 'pause' pay rises for many in the public sector and also increase the rate of the national living wage by 19p to £8.91.
- Jennifer Lopez has shared a striking image to promote her new single (Picture: ABC/REX)Jennifer Lopez has bared all as she unveiled the artwork for her new single In The Morning, which will drop on Friday. The singer, 51, stripped off everything but her diamond engagement ring for the nude photo, with her hair styled in a wet-look bob. She told her followers: ‘Surprise! Here’s the official cover art for #InTheMorning Single drops Friday’.Jennifer had teased
- Natalie Cunliffe wanted to give something back to carers as her mum suffers from dementia (Picture: PA)A team of lottery winners have been spreading early Christmas cheer to hardworking carers by delivering festive hampers.
The group, worth a combined total of more than £26million, and are giving something back to show their appreciation after what has been a challenging year.
The Christmas task force created more than 100 luxury hampers and have been dropping them off to carers at Age Con
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!